sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Asin-Zarine can't stand each other

TNN | May 8, 2011, 12.00am IST
Zarine Khan More Pics
Buzz is that Salman Khan's ladies, Asin Thottumkal and Zarine Khan, cannot stand each other.

The two, who are also part of the same project as Sallu (Ready) are smartly concealing their feelings because they don't want to offend Sallu. We hear that Asin and Zarine are very cordial to each other every time they meet and even hold hands to show how much they bond. But the twist comes when people are not noticing them. Both, it seems, have been saying how the other is not comfortable with each others presence. While Zarine feels Asin's behaviour towards her changes from being discourteous to even rude, Asin says she has to put up with Zarine - the newbie - as the latter is Salman's doe-eyed girl. Quite a catfight this one can emerge to be. We certainly want nothing short of a pow wow!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

all this fight for a man almost their fathers age..🤣.. i'd rather fight over a chocolate cake.. that makes more sense..
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Zarine I'm with you!! I can't stand cakey Asin either!!!!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
zarine u have me on ur side i dont like asin
So there are actually Team Asin and Team Zarine now? Who's on Team Sonakshi then? ðŸ˜†

All this fight, that too for Sallu miyya. He must really have some jalwa that has a big effect on all these actresses who work with him. ðŸ˜•

So immature though...it's like a bunch of girls in high school fighting for a guy's attention. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
arey smajha karo na.. aaj kal single hai to har koi .. koshish kar reha hai
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sounds more like publicity for ready!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aji Haan... Nahin Sachi ??... ðŸ˜ƒ

@OFF TOPIC

What's with the AGE GROUP FACTOR which is brought in every CONTEXT over here ?? like the comment "fighting for a man who is like the age of their father" ???????

I don't know in this world u can only Love When u r From 20-30 years old... and if u love some1 u shud b of Same Age Group... or Person shud not b less the 10-12 years or more...

1st of all... none of the actress... has said it demselves about their love for Salman... den how come u can TAUNT Such a BIG COMMENT on that FEMALE CELEBRITY... 

Asin n Zarine also belong to Respected Families... it will b shattering to read such kind of comment about their daughters...

Baaki every1 has its own VIEWPOINT... boli jao jo marji... :)
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They should sort it out in a proper physcial fight with the right outfit , high heels, a hunter etc
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i can't believe you guys believe in this kraps...

the movie release is coming near...its all publicity stunts to grab eyeballs...all media created...

we have seen pictures of asin-zarine together...even videos...they were so comfortable with each other...what proof is needed...

the next article will be definetly asin and zarine that its all baseless ruomours and they gel well with each other...its all so predictable...it has been happening...

i don't believe in this article...i believe what i saw from music launch...this piece of news is krap

where was this news when the film were on shooting stage...why now such news are given out...its confirm publicity stunts to grab eye-balls...

since both zarine-asin are doing item numbers respectively with salman...zarine in character dheela and asin in dinka chika...the media themselves are creating catfights between asin-zarine when there is none

remember ghajini days guys...there was a article came out that asin-jiah can't stand each other at all...but the real was opposite...they were good friends...

media get a life...why ruin a good friendship...