Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

FF -'''battle of love and fear '[part 3upd. pg 15] - Page 3

akansha_lnmdj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sharon_

pm me...! thanks for starting such an ff...i'm neha! we talked once remember...

hi neha...ya i noe we takked 1nce.😊.
added u dear..πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akansha_lnmdj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anuridi

Plzzz add me too in d pm list akansha 😳

already added u anu..πŸ˜‰
akansha_lnmdj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunny4

by the way call me mima

kk mimaπŸ˜›
akansha_lnmdj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunny4

by the way call me mima

kk mima..
akansha_lnmdj thumbnail

SHEKHAR DHANRAJ 

he is rude,ruthless..and very stout..still a bachelor..and alwats repulsive towards love..he maintains an equator between gurukul and outer world..every year he gives chilling prospects to the fresh batch..he is solemn and not superficial..

RAJVEER RAHEJA

rajveer is fantstic and has a different worldview.he thinks differently from others..he lost his love 8 years back..but this incident never futile his emotion towards love.he will encourage the boys to follow their hearts and break open the gates of Gurukul, that the boys actually begin living a life that they earlier only dreamed of.

PRITHVI ARORA

he is smart,intelligent and a complete gentleman..he had always been a parable for his schoolmates..belongs to a middle class family..he loves her mom a lot

SAMEER KHANDELWAL

he is a casenova,romantic but does not sho any1so tat his macho image does not get spoilt ...he comes from a bussiness family..his father sent him to gurukul because of his immature behaviour..it was indispensable ..
                                         VARUN MEHTA

he is smart.intelligent,respect his elders and have family values..extraordinary multi talented..wen he was studying in class iii .his father left him alone..so he loves her mother and miss her best childhood friend roshni..and apart frm studies he luves playin guitar..
                                   DAMINI SHERGILL

she is a tomboy,independent and self-centered and never slants in front of any1.her father is rich and powerful..her mother died wen she was a.wen she was an infant..and her dad tied a knot wid anoder lady..since childhood she carved for love but her step mom was very contemptuos towards her..damini is tended by  the nanny's.This type of behaviour made her very textured

AVNI SANGHVI

she belongs to  a typical gujrati family.She is simple,cheerful and full of life..She is engaged to karanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is an army officer though she did'nt met him even a once..and dont noe anything bout her...she lives in  a very strict an caked atmosphere..moments are felicitious which she spents wid nihaal[her bhaiya's 8 year old son]

ROSHNI KAPOOR

She is such a sweet heart..she loves soft toys..and hanging around wid her friends..misses her mom..& dad..as she stays wid damini..in girl's hostel..she is full of zeal...but gloom when thinks about her best child hood friend varun

P.S-MORE CHARACTERS WILL INTRODUCE AS THE STORY PROCEED ON...DUN FORGET TO CUMENTS GUYS😊😊

Edited by akansha_lnmdj - 12 years ago
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice sketchh...it really sounds like de mohababtein story tho'..esp avni 's

waiting 4 de intro...so we are mixing bollwood wit tellwood huh...amitab s der lolz
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, each character is well defined. The story line is similiar to Mohabatein movie. Please update soon. waiting eagerly.
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wooohooo...πŸ€—
awesome character sketch akansha...
i just loved it...and avni's fiancee is an army officer olalal[my dad himseelf is a defence officer]πŸ˜†
waiting for d update
😳😳
😳
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arrey kya baat hai, Mohabbatein style FF?Looks interesting...Awesome VM...was it made by Deepi?great job!"Akansha Telefilms" was cool!AB senior bhi hai!!!And character sketch is nice:) Avni enaged to Karan?Now where have i heard the name before;)
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Deepi...ur father's a defence officer?WOW that's so great!So does he get transferred often?