Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 94)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Super Six created what is called "Critics Corner" for the first time on IF-RBO and we talked about topics ranging from TRPs to  urging producers to improve quality of content

We rallied and mobilized people to  bring about  good story telling at one point!

We invested more than just time on this show

We invested hundreds of hours of our intellect and  brain power in order to keep the ShaNak magic alive

Things are beyond repair now!

I am utilizing my writing skills to tell a story

I didnt mean to brag about our achievements

Just sharing in a matter of fact way

letting you girls know, there is more to Indian TV than Saas and Bahus.
There is more to Saaz than Hindi songs, more to Souma and Vandu than gushing abt the Shaan and Khanak of my Casa

Indian Television brought us all together

I am happy to have connected with you all

Edited by aditee - 20 May 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_9SachDJsaaazSouma.Nlghosh

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Haaaye!!!!

main sach mein mar gayi ... he so loves her yaar ... she does not keep her side of the bargain but he calls to talk to her!!!!!!!

I love him ... kash ... kash ... kash ...

ab kuch romantic wala update dena ... no fighting pls ... want something good to make me feel good.

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 20 May 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJ

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@Souma...I think I have seen the invitation you speak of...I have seen another...a close bong friend's wedding invite...every wing of the butterfly on the cover opened to a little detail about the wedding...I understand for some bengalis, butterfly is a very significant sign...

@Aditeee...CASA started off as a small PM between us...and the heights you have taken this FF makes me so proud of you...makes me believe and hope in the stories I have read and loved...makes me feel and dream...lets me live and laugh...Thank you Aditee...You are truly a phenomenal writer...

Edited by saaaz - 20 May 2011 at 10:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Saaz in the sangeet is 'mehendi laga ke rakhna' there?? Again a trade mark sangeet song.

saaaz

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Souma...I think I have seen the invitation you speak of...I have seen another...a close bong friend's wedding invite...every wing of the butterfly on the cover opened to a little detail about the wedding...I understand for some bengalis, butterfly is a very significant sign...

@Aditeee...CASA started off as a small PM between us...and the heights you have taken this FF makes me so proud of you...makes me believe and hope in the stories I have read and loved...makes me feel and dream...lets me live and laugh...Thank you Aditee...You are truly a phenomenal writer...

Thanks Saaz

They say life is all about second chances

My friendhsip with you is a testimony of that!

You will forever remind me of how precious people are!

Edited by aditee - 20 May 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaaz

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Ya...oh...this butterfly thing also sounds nice...

Wedding invitations always fascinate me...it says so much more than just the wedding venue and time...

Its so beautiful.

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Saaz in the sangeet is 'mehendi laga ke rakhna' there?? Again a trade mark sangeet song.

Haylo...
Maydam...

BHWAT EES THEES??/ abhi aapke geetmala ka switch ON hua???!!!

Yaar...song list finalised and sealed boss...nahin yeh gaana nahin hai...but don;t worry at this point...popcorn leke aao and sit back and chiilax,,,

lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@ Souma - Even I saw the palki invitation card. Ami baron korar oi tray card o dekhechhi, jani na ki bole otake. Then the conch invitation card, so many wonderful new innovative ideas keep coming out everyday.

@ Saaz - So so true. This story is not merely a fiction but it kind of kindles back the faith in love, romance, affection all over again. I am taken back to my teenage days when I had that rosy glass to look at life & think how it can be a bed of roses. How I gushed on those M&B when reading them. What I felt back then I am feeling now, re-visiting those feelings again, feeling young & rejuvenated through this love story.
And thanks to Adi for that. That is why I keep writing its not a FF for me anymore but much beyond that, a part of my life & existence now. Another make believe to myself that there is someone like Shaan who loves his Khanak in this way, who take it upon him to make her see the love all over again & teach her to live her life in that glory & in the process learn the true meaning of life from her. Sigh!!

saaaz

Go to top