Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 85)

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
How come no one spoke about Shaan's outfit in the wedding?? Sab koi Khanak ke baare mein bol rahe hai! Adi he will have to wear a sherwani to please Khanak, he has kept that privilege for his wedding only, so what color & brand will he wear?? Kisi ko Shaan ke baare mein koi phikar nahi, toh mujhe hi karna padega! WinkLOL 
And what about Mumbai reception?? Saaz have u thought of that? That will be super grand I am sure or will Shaan himself take care of it with his own set of wedding planners??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AussiegalSachDJnk.mail

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Adi main kya kahoon, u r beyond any praises!! If u created poetry in prose for Shaan earlier today u created an ode from Khanak for Shaan! Romance at its best!
I can add more to the list, she will know about his favorite color, favorite movie, favorite song, his ways of relaxation, what annoys him, what makes him happy, what pleases him, his Sunday ritual, his habits & the rest I will leave it to her to find on her own! LOL And as I said before it looks like more & more she is the one who will break the pact. One sight of his bare torso & the pact will be out the window. ROFL Followed by his unshaven jaw! LOL And why not?? She being the woman of the modern world has the right to be pleased & happy, to make a choice, to say yes or no...so she can also choose whether the pact remains or goes. Big smile 
I loved the lines in pink, could see her exasperated, blown away, unnerving look when she was thinking about the reality that is knocking on her door at the end of 3 days. Life will take a 180 degree turn.
It makes me happy to see that not once has she compared this marriage to her previous one, the people around, the decor, her family, the rituals, the usual norms nothing till now has reminded her of her marriage with Sooraj. She has moved on...to be happy, to construct a new beginning on the cherished past. The past will always be there but the present will build a wonderful future.
Last time she pursued Sooraj so everything was on her terms but this time it is totally different, she has been followed & quested, decisions were taken away from her & simply pressed on later, she was willing, reveling & thrilling on Shaan's proposal but she didn't do the asking, chasing or proposing. This though was initially objectionable to her but slowly it is dawning on her that she is going to be Khanak Shantanu Gujral & the complete implications attached to the name.The reality is slowly sinking in about this marriage. Till now she was hiding behind her work, her daily activities, her attraction for him, his pursuing her endlessly, their physical compatibility but now all will change & she will be more close to him in every way possible & that thought itself was more than enough to make her jittery & nervous. Big smile
I loved how he witnessed her being caught & her stutter to cover up her faux pas. LOL Then adored the fact how she told him she didn't talk to Ritu about him & superbly he said 'We' can talk about me!! LOL Why only u 2 Shaan, all of us here r dying to talk about u!! ROFL When the topic is 'u' the conversation is never dull & it never ends. LOL
Khanak really, she forgot to invite Kritik kya?? I hope not! She doesn't even know whether he is coming or not?? Haila she is worse than me! LOL
And obviously the dialog about quiet people talking the most while making love takes the cake!! LOL If her dad was there he would have been concerned seeing her daughter suddenly all red & her face radiating heat, he would be like 'let me call a doc, u have got a fever & in 3 days u will be married'!! LOL It was hilarious! Adi take a bow. I laughed so badly reading that & then her 'Shantanu'!! Every time she will take his name there will be whole set of emotions & feelings & interactions exchanged & conveyed. He will know things r to her liking if she says 'Shantanu'! Big smile Only one word! He will learn soon or may have already learned.
I don't know if I can say it here or not but really when the time comes for them to unite in complete sense of the word what will they communicate in between? LOL Now 1 personal line followed by 10 others about family, work, friends...what then? What will they say in between? That is if Shaan's assumption is true about a quiet person? LOL Or will they do their favorite thing? Obviously I meant fight!! Tum sab bhi na!! LOLLOLLOL
Finally she asked him when he is coming!! I was waiting for this. Instead of beating around the bush she uttered those words followed by that interaction. It was kind of an invitation in her own way for him to come. She is desperately waiting for u Shaan, just take the next flight.
I already am floating on bliss about the pink lines as I wrote earlier, can totally relate to Khanak here. Big smile
Aditee steamy update tonight??? Haila! That means u will give the flashback about that night near the window. Yaaayyy!! Was waiting desperately for it. Obviously shaadi se pahele kuch steamy hone se raha toh it has to be a fb. Can't wait. And when she will be totally lost in his charm, in the pleasure of the intimacy her one 'Shantanu' will bring in the thrill in him. Big smile
Adi if I were anywhere near u I personally would have gone to thank u & treat u for this masterpiece. Seriously think about writing now, publish this into a book. Seriously & honestly telling u.
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
OMG!
Unbelievable!
I am speechless
I dont think ive had this much fun ever online

Super cool!

I am loving every moment of this fun

You guys make it worth every minute I give to this fiction

Hmmm

Love

A

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.maillghosh

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Lets crank it up a notch.
Wedding invite coming up!Embarrassed

Shaadi bagair invite ke kaise chale jaayenge?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiegalnk.maillghosh

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
There's gotta be a method to every madness!

So invite coming up soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailSachDJsaaazpurvimehlghosh

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Shantanu Gujral

(Director; Ajmera Constructions Ltd; Colaba; Mumbai)

Weds

Khanak Mistry

(Junior Partner; Modi & Dastur Architectural Design Group; Worli)

Wedding Date: 29th May 2011

Venue: Mandap Hall, Sarovar Portico, Ahmedeabad

Time:

Baraat: 9 PM

Jaimala: 10:30 PM

Dinner 10::00 PM onwards

Kanyadaan and pheras: 3 AM

Bidaai: 5 AM

Groom's

Subhadra Gujral

Sunil & Madhavi Gujral         

Anil & Dr. Ambika Gujral (Chacha Melbourne)                     

Nandini & Sanjay Kapoor (Maasi London)

Akshay & Khushboo Gujral

Akhil, Akash & Ujjwala Gujral

Pradyun & Raanya Kapoor

Off: Futures Trading Partners; Nariman Point, Mumbai

Home: 901 Mangal Kunj, Malabar Hill; Mumbai

Bride's

Praveen & Hetal Mistry

Naveen & Prabha Mistry (Kaka & Kaki)

Sudha & Suyash Patel (Bua & Fa)

Mehul, Mitali Mistry & Sonal Patel

Niyojan Nagar, Ahmedeabad

Best wishes:
1500 and counting... IF-RBO's faithful, patient, amazing, encouraging, appreciative readers of a tale called Casa di Sogni (Home of Dreams), especially the following:

Kalyani, Lana, Deepa, Saaz, Sys, Mitra, Priya, Shalini, Ray, Ad girl, Ammu, Vandana, Souma, Purvi, DJ, Taruna(Taz),Karishma, Naveen, Neha, Jessica, Ramani, Krithika, Dish, Angel, Heena, Ranjini, Sweta, Christmas

Edited by aditee - 20 May 2011 at 6:25pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ksravi007pooja.88UjjwalaswetamwariShanaksansarsangitasenguptaktymfanAussiegalshanakrocks1tina2minachristmasdishbhanangel_9nk.mailk.krithikaSachDJpoo_jiluvmanar-Ray-saaaz-SYS--Unknown-22jparkerRB81DiehardYMfanpurvimehMFRanjinidestinyloveFanaahlghoshadventure_gurl

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyClapClapClap 
Let the party begin...bring on the bangra and garba...WinkWink

Edited by Aussiegal - 20 May 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

christmask.krithikank.mailSachDJaditee

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
hei aditee,
got the invite..will be there..
so when r u updating..
party time..