Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 63)

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Hey Aditi...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

awesome update love their convo...

&

lines in pink...superb...

&

waiting for sangeet  now...

update soon...

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by lghosh

Originally posted by purvimeh

If this is how i am suppose to begin my weekend.. !! then Bring it on Aditeee !!!!  More Details later...  

Lana.. dont u sleep ! Go away !!!!!!LOL & ur bad luck girl.. for showing me the thikana...! Am def not giving up it worth fighting for...!!!!

Arre neend se itne saalon baad abhi uthi hoon, phir se mujhe sone kyun bhej rahi hai!! Wink So that u can have a gala time with Shaan, no way madam!! LOL After such a long time found such a guy & am such a fool told u about him & now u r looking for an opportunity to snatch him away from me!! Angry Don't u have any1 else to cater to? To bestow ur drool? Ja wohan jaa! LOLLOLLOL
And if this is bad luck then what can I say?? May I be doomed in such bad luck forever! ROFLSach mein everytime he says those words in a husky tone I am gone for a toss imagining it. So in his tone let me tell u, 'I won't', won't go to sleep, give him to u!
And aren't u supposed to be at work?? Wohan se kya kar rahi hai? Mann lagake apna kaam kar, ja! LOL 

And he ONLY makes her mouth dry?? Yeh banda bahoot besharam hai, pata nahi hum sab pe kya kya jadoo karta raheta hai?!! LOLLOLLOL Has kept all the girls here on edge & only makes Khanak's mouth go dry! Shocked
So she admits she was covertly checking about him & purposely not calling him, the cat is out of the bag & she is so going to hear about this later in future. LOL
And u reminded me of Shaan's authority over her, another mission he made her do was negate Nirav which she would have done anyway but Shaan kind of helped her taking the call. Big smile 
And Khanak's perspective about Shaan & his qualities! Day Dreaming For which I simply die & fade away in oblivion! His authority, possessiveness, determination, stubbornness, efficiency, challenges, demands, raw passion, hunger, his social nature, his potentials...everything swept the rug off of her feet. She is so deeply smitten by him which she herself is not aware of, I mean the magnitude of her attraction. Big smile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well said Lana...Clap
I so so Bingo and second you on the above... Does she even have any idea... what he is making us do... Those Hand in pockets.. leaning on the frame of the Door... that Husky tone and a mass of chunk...or wiping the drool of the lappy... & she only feels her mouth being dry !!!!! OuchTsk.. tsk... Khanak ka kuch nahi hoga... 

LOLLOLLOL
 Awww Lana. ur the bestest Hug U know that don't you.. U cld not have taken it easily It's fun to battle and win it.. So u showed me his thikana.. & will not be able to thank you enuff on it... But that does not mean am giving up !LOL & Obviously not.. I don't have anybody else to cater too... these days...Hota hai chalta hai !!!!!!!If u know where i am hinting...Shaan samne hai to Baki kuch dikta hai kiya,,,,,Day Dreaming,,,,,Dikhta hai tou am not normal..ROFL

Yep at work... & if this is what i read first think at work... do u expect me to work mann laga ke..!!!!!!! Can not wait to read the phone conver now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazlghosh

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
oh my god..
aditee..
both really share too many emotions with nothing spoken out..
just 2 r 3 words r enough for their n our heart to beat erratically..
weekend mein free tho write more na?lets have the wedding this weekend..continue soon..
aditee i noticed this..whenever they talk over phone shaan used to say hey n she responding with umm!hi..is it their signature..

@saaz: jaldhi aaja..hamare practise sessions phir shuru karein..u were not here n i didnt practise at all..

Edited by RB81 - 20 May 2011 at 9:18am
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@Lana and Purvimeh...you two are HIGHLARIOUS!!!... 
@Ad...irra di...calling you...aiyooo how much admonition ...kaan laal becoming...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimeh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
You got to be Kidding me Aditeee!!!!!!!!!!! Will do this super justice on this later!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shaan:People that are usually quiet talk a lot when they make love. Are you that way also?

Khanak: (that question pushes her heart to its limits) What? (stunned)

Shaan: Just curious!

Khanak: Shantanu'''

Am Loving it..!! Exactly like The Macdonald ways... 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hanak: Aap kab aa rahe hain? (there!)

Shaan:For what?

Khanak: MY wedding!

Shaan: Who are you marrying?

Khanak: A guy I work with (indifferent)

Shaan: lucky b-------! (husky)

Khanak: Thanks (husky)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it finally Hit her now !!!!! It sinking in... That he wld all around her now!!!!!LOL

Edited by purvimeh - 20 May 2011 at 8:26am

SachDJRB81

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Aditee Boss!

I need to give u a tight hug for this update! Hug

Like Khanak, even i was blissfully unaware ke shaadi ke baad what's gonna happen! Embarrassed

There is so much tension man! 

I've already booked a slot in rehab for myself and i knw nothin's gonna happen...It's beyond cure now...I'm a goner

@ S Goddess! 

Welcome back!! Hope u remember ur promise! Big smile
SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Aditee Hug

Good morning!! and what a good morning it is. Big smile

I wish every morning could have a CASA update. Last thing I do before I sign off for sleeping and first thing in the morning I do is check for your update.

Love it. Love it and more love it.

Next update please. You have made us so selfish, all I want is updates, I know you have a life, and weekends should be just for you, please pity us as we have no other life besides Casa, and if we do I am living in autopilot mode and thinking of Shanak 24X7. Everything else is secondary. Send us a hot update this weekend.

DJ

nk.mailaditee

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SachDJ

Aditee Hug

Good morning!! and what a good morning it is. Big smile

I wish every morning could have a CASA update. Last thing I do before I sign off for sleeping and first thing in the morning I do is check for your update.

Love it. Love it and more love it.

Next update please. You have made us so selfish, all I want is updates, I know you have a life, and weekends should be just for you, please pity us as we have no other life besides Casa, and if we do I am living in autopilot mode and thinking of Shanak 24X7. Everything else is secondary. Send us a hot update this weekend.

DJ

@Bold: +1 Big smile

SachDJaditee

Go to top