Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 54)

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Lana,
Kuch taaliyan, yahan to hum tareefon ke pul baandh baandhkar pacific ocean paar kar chuke hain

Adi kya bol rahi hai, sirf Pacific??? I have full intention to cross all the seven seas singing his praises!! LOL I am fighting over him with Purvi & u r saying only Pacific!! LOL Meri galti nahi hai, tu ne iss ko banaya hi aisa!! I am a mere girl caught in that web!! LOL
Ok so u r updating in the evening, thik hai phir main bhi chain se kaam pe jayoon. Every 5 mins I was refreshing to see if u have updated. Chal have a wonderful day!

Edited by lghosh - 19 May 2011 at 8:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimeh

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Adi maaloom hai re, I know how she is drawn to him like a moth towards a flame almost knowing its going to burn! Big smile 

This reminds me of the song "Maula Mere" from the film "Anwar"...which has similar lines -

Shama ko pighalne ka armaan kyu hai...
Patenge ko jalne ka armaan kyu hai...
Issi Shaukh ka imtehaan zindagi hai...

That's what I wrote to Vandana oorff Ms. BOND in my 2nd post here. Big smile

*CHUCKLES* 

Edited by togepe30 - 19 May 2011 at 8:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81lghosh

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Awesome update Aditee, and you gals are excellent analysts. Kya baat hai!! Waiting for next update...I wish I could read it all like a book, and again and again.Big smile
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ok...I am putting for a few demands...LOL...See if you can incorporate any !! Hehehee !!

1. Can we have a christian wedding for SHANAK later on...Maybe in a church on their honeymoonLOLLOL...I want her to wear that white wedding gown...LOL...For sum reason the whole "I do" and those dresses make me sooo happy...!!

2.Can she wear western - dresses/jeans when they go for the honeymoon...I mean everyone wears it nowadays,...Being traditional has nothing to do with not wearing western...Shez sassy,smart,outspoken and aggressive(when she wants)...I dunno...It kinda doesnt look real to me when characters wear only certain type of clothes...Whether in shows or FF's...When they wear only western...I want them to sport a saree...and when they are all saree/suit...I want them wearing dresses/jeans...Coz this is what 24 yr olds wear...And being a widow is not that much of taboo for a working women of khanak's calibre...

3. How abt the wedding lehenga in Maroon with gold embellishments or Pink with Silver work...!

LOL...M weird...ignore these comments if u find them unnecessary...Hahaha !!

Edited by togepe30 - 19 May 2011 at 10:05am

nk.mail

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I dont think she is in complete denial either.. If she wants as badly as he wants it.. that says it all...She thinks it will only last 6 mnths but deep down she know it will last longer.. that where the denial is.. . I personally think... it's her guilt of moving on..to quickly... She had never expected anything like this to happen... After Sooraj's Death her ultimate goal was to be a bread winner for her family and herself...& she was content about it..  Shaan just came like a Tornadoes sweeping her away... 

I guess All of u have done ur tit bits of Analysis.. here nothing much left for me to say.. She is def a enigma and major mystery  and it equally tough for him to even not give up and make her say yes for it...& that what got him attracted to her in the first place...   Shaan.. he has treaded this path very very tactfully and carefully...so kudos to him ! .

Edited by purvimeh - 19 May 2011 at 10:08am

Aussiegal

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Ok...I am putting for a few demands...LOL...See if you can incorporate any !! Hehehee !!

1. Can we have a christian wedding for SHANAK...I'd love to see her in the wedding gown...LOL...For sum reason the whole "I do" and those dresses make me sooo happy...!!

2.Can she wear western - dresses/jeans when they go for the honeymoon...I mean everyone wears it nowadays,...Being traditional has nothing to do with not wearing western...Shez sassy,smart,outspoken and aggressive(when she wants)...I dunno...It kinda doesnt look real to me when characters wear only certain type of clothes...Whether in shows or FF's...When they wear only western...I want them to sport a saree...and when they are all saree/suit...I want them wearing dresses/jeans...Coz this is what 24 yr olds wear...And being a widow is not that much of taboo for a working women of khanak's calibre...

3. How abt the wedding lehenga in Maroon with gold embellishments or Pink with Silver work...!

LOL...M weird...ignore these comments if u find them unnecessary...Hahaha !!

@ Bold: 

Vandu!! Loved loved loved ur idea!!! 

Was jus thinkin of tellin Aditee abt this!

Hi-Fi to this! LOL

Edited by rockingneha - 19 May 2011 at 9:13am
purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Originally posted by aditee

Lana,
Kuch taaliyan, yahan to hum tareefon ke pul baandh baandhkar pacific ocean paar kar chuke hain

Adi kya bol rahi hai, sirf Pacific??? I have full intention to cross all the seven seas singing his praises!! LOL I am fighting over him with Purvi & u r saying only Pacific!! LOL Meri galti nahi hai, tu ne iss ko banaya hi aisa!! I am a mere girl caught in that web!! LOL
Ok so u r updating in the evening, thik hai phir main bhi chain se kaam pe jayoon. Every 5 mins I was refreshing to see if u have updated. Chal have a wonderful day!

Yea Aditee ... U have abs no clue how we are fighting over Him... LOL Pacific to kuch nahi hai !!! Sigh.. It become like an oxygen gas now ! need it to keep ourself alive ! 

lghosh

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hi Aditee
Awesome part 58 Big smile
Loved everything about this part beautifully written like always
Clap
I loved Akshay's brown line
Akshay: It is going to be a volatile union!
U r just amazing superb writing Clap
Thanks a lot for the lovely part Big smile

Go to top