Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 4)

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hei aditee,
gr8 treat in the morning here..she asked who is this?busy with the instant message that she didnt notice his number r recognise his voice..u r killing us aditee..continue soon..

Edited by RB81 - 08 May 2011 at 9:01pm

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
hello shello...

so before I go AWOL again...sorry sorry for not being around...just been crazy..new thread already...kudos lady...shall catch up...and comment soon...until then ,,,Hug le le...

btw, Khanak can stay back on 22nd May to celebrate Saaz's birthday...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80RB81aditee

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
luvvly update dear...thanks...
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

hello shello...

so before I go AWOL again...sorry sorry for not being around...just been crazy..new thread already...kudos lady...shall catch up...and comment soon...until then ,,,Hug le le...

btw, Khanak can stay back on 22nd May to celebrate Saaz's birthday...Wink
yayyy
enge iruke di nee?

waste kahin ki
dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
"who is this?"

Haaye ... bichare par kya biti hogi!!!

I guess she was busy or was it her anger again ... but bichara!

gonna wait for the next update ... cannot stop thinking what will he say next .. smile does not leave my face for the whole day ...

Continue soon !!

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 08 May 2011 at 10:45pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry di...kaan pakdofying...crazy times...as you know...

I so miss our chats on how to take your FF further...me providing you with ideas and you weaving your mastery magic ...in your imitable..unbeatable...style...

I see some of my ideas are still 'coming up"...I shall try level best to catch up ..I promise...

take care di...may the force be with you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Nice part...cannot wait to hear their conversation!

Yday I was thinking about the story when two things caught my attention...

1. Shaan tells her in 50 b that he will shave twice a day...Its in sync with what she had said about trying to kiss without shaving and he had made a mental note to shave at night ...He clearly has not forgotten.

2. Since the engagament ..the ring has been mentioned in almost every part and whenever she has been with Shaan post engagement ..the guy always touches the ring as if assuring himself that its still there...Maybe thats why he concludes "She always wears it"...He has always made sure to check that...in one way or the other.

Update soon!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanPhoenixRadaraditeedestinyloveRB81

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Aditee loved the narration of their attitude & mental frames in this update! Exactly what I love in ur story u put it in words for all of us! Wonderful perspective there!
And another side of Khanak, her being juvenile when she is so mature in every respect. She is sulking because he chose work over her & yet if he had stayed all day I am sure she would be the one who would have asked him 'aapko kaam nahi hai aaj?'. LOL If he had said 'no' then she would be asking 'ghar nahi jaana? Sab aapko dhundenge nahi?' Such is our Khanak! She wants to be pursued but doesn't want to be conspicuous about it. Big smile Love it re!! This is the stage I die for in every fiction, story or show! The unsaid, the eye locks, the fleeting touches, the awareness of each other, the heartbeats increasing, stopping or skipping seeing each other, the tension...I just get goosebumps reading these.
So the wedding preparations r full on? And yes what a point that is about inviting Sooraj's family! Yep that I didn't think of & I am sure any girl in Khanak's position would be feeling jittery about it. May be I think in this regard Shaan is going to help her in some way, by some word of advice, maybe he will ease her about this. And I am sure Sooraj's family will be invited.
And this Khanak I know will wear mangalsutra, the choodas & all possible adornments for Shaan. He won't bother if she wears them or not but will be pleased nevertheless if she does just like he was seeing her wear his ring. Again they don't directly tell anything to one another & yet kind of knows their ways around each other or how to please the other.
And she really didn't see the number before answering?? Yep I know it will hurt big time! Big smile 
Achha ab mujhe janna hai what happened before he left on Saturday? Did she sulk all throughout till he left through the door? Did she keep standing near the window? And what did our hero do after getting access to her face? As much as I use my imagination on these 2 I wanna know from the author's perspective as well. Big smile 
Most times ur blue & pink lines makes me want to beg, whine & whimper for more but I know u want us to crave for it! Big smile So be it then, ab jaldi se update kar. Will login to check early morning. Hope u had a fantastic Mother's Day. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailaditee

Go to top