Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 38)

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
hey aditee di...
loved the update very much...
the line in blue was as usual very nice...
wonderful...
continue soon...

baran Senior Member
baran
baran

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

hi aditee

ur just doing fine very fine 4 sure
do whatever ur heart desire...
u know that we love u 2... u must know that by now..

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Loved the part...in every possible ...all ur updates fills me up with soo much of Warmth and happiness dat i get into a TRANCE , hours after reading it...though for a strt his intentions to marry her were cryptic but as he sees her opening up to him hez jst loving it in every possible way..the best part of it all which i have noticed in ur previous updates also ,is his upbringing and education abroad has never cme in a way of Mocking Our Traditions and Values infact hez loving it all the way more.so the Question..IS THIS Guy possible??YEP he is...SMEWHERE smeplace...!!.U thinking of Clooney of ER...SEXY!!drool drool...For me it wud be Ian Somerhalder all the way!yayyWinkEmbarrassed[email protected] di jst luv ur analysis..mkes it worth cmg to the forum and reading u both! P S:Eagerly Awaiting for Boston!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lghosh

vijusb Groupbie
vijusb
vijusb

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
nice update aditee. Shaan character is superb. I am just loving him
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
hei aditee,
that was wonderful..shaan observing her tikka n giving her the prashad that he bite directly n she eating it without saying word..both really communicate well without any words..continue soon..the blue line makes me feel hyper..

Ujjwala Groupbie
Ujjwala
Ujjwala

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Dear Aditi,

I totally understand what you are going through and your current state of mind... I could see the traces of it in the ff update ...
Sweety, It happens ... people we look up to and derive our inspiration from, sometimes do not live up to our expectations... It so happens that we are so involved in the fictitious character that we unknowingly  start doing a one to one mapping b/w the character and the actor (mainly because we imagine the actor in the background when we are reading) and we do not realize the consequences as long as things are going on fine ... The moment we hit the reality and realize the fact that they are totally different, we will be  flabbergasted initially.. Slowly the reality sinks in and we accept the truth... and cope up with it...it happens with all of us... ache achhon ke saath hota hai... believe me ... I know how much you love Shanak ...

Having said that, the character you have woven in Casa is out of the world and we all love him for what he is ... We are least bothered whether this character really exists or not ... we will love him anyway... I love him for what he is .. he makes my day .. I think of him all the time, I think of the love he bestows on Khanak , the way he keeps himself composed, the way he feels possessive about her , the way he notices the minutest details abt her,  (I can go on) ...Smile knowing that he is way too perfect to be real ... this is all because of you and your ff... You bring a smile on my face everyday...Big smile

So it is my humble request to you , let our CASA not be affected by all these ... As you said you can still derive inspiration from other people whom you look up to...
Your ff is part of my world now, so please continue writing with the same enthusiasm , we love our Shaan way too much to be affected by all these ...

If you are still unsettled about this fiasco, you can add a disclaimer stating that the characters played in this ff are all fictitious and do not resemble to any person living or dead. If anybody finds it resembling, then it is a mere co-incidence... Tumahari tasalli ke liye ...

Cheers,
Ujjwala

Edited by Ujjwala - 17 May 2011 at 10:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123RB81

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Loved the update AD !!!

I went and checked ur blog first and got upset that u didn update !!!!

Thank u AD !!!

Keep going Gal !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Unknown-22

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Hi Adi, Briliant as usual and glad you're ok. Looking forward to the update..hopefully soon.. Tongue

Go to top