Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 29)

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

[QUOTE=lghosh]@ Purvi - Ab toh tujhe yeh Shaan milne se raha! For this guy I am going to fight tooth & nail with u! LOL Waise bhi tujhe line mein aana chahiye, madam I told u about him & now u want to simply kidnap him from me, no way, not a chance!! Big smile Peechhe aake khadi ho ja! LOL And yes I keep wondering is there any like him out in this world? I guess not! Very few will overlook her previous marriage & will go forward like this guy pursuing her to the end of the world. I am talking about Indian men! Maybe there is but must be a limited few!!

Lana...Hug.. Seriously.. Thank you girl.. for That... ! But that does not mean i will let u have this Shaan..I will find ways Lana... He is a Keeper... ! U do want to take it outside.. Don't you ? Am all set.. lets  Go ! LOL LOL.. Line wahin se shuru hoti ...hai jahan hum khade hote Hain... Lana !Tongue So go try ur luck...now..! 
True Lana... must be like 1 in thousands i guess... .. Arranged to phir bhi  ho jata hai... but to to pursue her a rare combination...

Oye ...

Tum jaise shadi-shuda log iss Shaan ko lekar jane ki baatein karenge tho hum jaise Singles ka kya hoga Cry

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 15 May 2011 at 10:03pm

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
OMG ...

I am dreamy ...I am wobbly ... imagining KT saying those lines huskily ... DAMN ... I should stop blushing in office ...

GOD ... Attention to Detail .. I am wondering how Khanak reacted to THAT !

Aditeee ... Like I said previously ... Addiction to CASA !!!! Good One Gurl

Thanks for Everything !!!!

PS: I have to read 56 yet ... Missed that one ...Ouch Will read soon
Shanaksansar Groupbie
Shanaksansar
Shanaksansar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Sigh...you have me drooling again...kaash aisa koi Shaan sach much mein hota...

This weekend has been a real treat reading all your updates...hats off to you for doing that for all of us.

Finally we got to hear Shaan's side as well...his thoughts are of course all mushy none of the fears that Khanak has...truly romantic. She had imagined him answering something else but his revelation am sure shook her whole being. Without being explicit he in his own way told her how much she means to him. 

Pure bliss...awesome and eagerly waiting to read more.
-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!   The list that shan gives to her , I dnt knw abt khanak. but I have melted LOL

wo kaam bhi karta hai ya sifr khanak ko hi dekhta hai LOL

and why didnt u give khanak's reaction after this ? reader ko torture karna  achchi baat nahi haiTongue  but I knw ,no matter   wat micro detailing u give us , it  wll fall short in frnt the ocean size quench we have for ur ff.

Loved it !!

thanks !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-

Ujjwala Groupbie
Ujjwala
Ujjwala

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Hey Aditi,

Was busy over the weekend .. so read 56 and 57 together...
I should say, by the time i finished reading 57A, I was dead...Smile believe me ...

I took almost half an hour to gather myself and here I am thanking you for the wonderful update...
I have already told you that I am a big fan of your writing... Story telling is a beautiful art, you should know where to tell what, how to keep the readers gripped ... and I should tell you, you are blessed with that... what an amazing piece of writing...
Your setting your bar high with every update...
I really feel you should start full-time writing, I mean as a professional... I promise you I shall buy all your books Big smile
For starters, you can begin with articles for magazines ... later you can write a full fledged novel Big smile ... Just a thought of your humble fan ...

All the lines in blue were so warming and endearing... I am so glad you wrote about their interaction after the dinner.. ... The moment she told it is your turn, I was so damn sure that something superb was coming... But when I saw 57 Marriage preview, i was kinda let down.. but deep down I was very sure that you wud bring it up somewhere in the future track and amuse us... But as I started reading 57A, there were no bounds for my happiness ... but I was spellbound fro sure ...You really made my day .. may be even week..Smile  that doesn mean you can delay the next update Wink

Pls update soon... it's my humble request Smile

Cheers,
Ujjwala

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
uff...i m dieng yaar...pls jaldi karo...
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
oh my god!!!
aditee...shaan's answers for ur turn was an absolute killer..
with all her imaginations wat he might say this was totally the opposite..
Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
words r not enough to explain wat i feel now..i'm in cloud nine as if shaan said it to me..
continue soon aditee..its really hard to wait for ur updates..
jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
SillyDancingPartyPartyPartyDancingDancing

Aditee, first of all congrats. For your another 1000... 

And second you might be wondering whats with the partying smilies... sigh, I rest my case today. Finally he says those beautiful words... that one alwways wishes to hear... ILU...

Oh he did not say it in those three words... but the whole of bunch of blue lines more than spoke trillions... And the bold blue leaving its mark engraved in the heart... Siggghhh... Shantanu Gujaral's way of telling Khanak.. I love you.. because...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top