Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 28)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aussiegal

Ok where do I begin. Adi, if you were in this room with me I'd hug you so tight. HugHugHug OMG I dont have words to describe this update. My mind's gone blank.LOL A first I know.. Tongue You are AMAZING!!! Your story telling is hypnotising! Your characters are  so tangible. You feel like you can almost touch them. They are soo very real! The chemistry is mindblowing. Godmacked!!!! I dont think I can go to sleep. This is what true romance is. Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! StarStar. You will however have to tell us what happened when Shantanu picked her up at 5.30am. Love to know how they said their farewells till the wedding..ClapClapClap Standing ovation!!!

OMG!

What a compliment!

I am completely floored!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank you sooo much! Taz

unbelievable!
I have a smile stuck on my face!
Gosh!

I am so lazy
I wish I could go thru the 180 (150+30) pages and copy every compliment into a file.

Yours is priceless
will always be cherished Taz

Yep!
The trip to the station
The shopping trip with MIL
Her Dad's lunch at Hill (a summary)
All coming up over the next stationsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aussiegaldishbhan

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
The way you say Shantanu. Nobody else has ever heard you say my name. You wont repeat it twice in the same sentence. Its like a touch, a caress. Its your very own private intimate endearment for me"

ClapClapClap

loved it. 

You redefined  'love' with your story.

Take a bow!

Love you for giving such a wonderful ,matured love story.!

Edited by rbofan1 - 15 May 2011 at 5:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

christmask.krithikaaditee

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by Aussiegal

Ok where do I begin. Adi, if you were in this room with me I'd hug you so tight. HugHugHug OMG I dont have words to describe this update. My mind's gone blank.LOL A first I know.. Tongue You are AMAZING!!! Your story telling is hypnotising! Your characters are  so tangible. You feel like you can almost touch them. They are soo very real! The chemistry is mindblowing. Godmacked!!!! I dont think I can go to sleep. This is what true romance is. Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! StarStar. You will however have to tell us what happened when Shantanu picked her up at 5.30am. Love to know how they said their farewells till the wedding..ClapClapClap Standing ovation!!!

OMG!

What a compliment!

I am completely floored!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Thank you sooo much! Taz

unbelievable!
I have a smile stuck on my face!
Gosh!

I am so lazy
I wish I could go thru the 180 (150+30) pages and copy every compliment into a file.

Yours is priceless
will always be cherished Taz

Yep!
The trip to the station
The shopping trip with MIL
Her Dad's lunch at Hill (a summary)
All coming up over the next stationsBig smile

NP hon. You soo deserve it!! Big smileBig smile. I still have the biggest grin on my face. I'm off to sleep (I really don't think its going to be possible as I'll be thinking about this - brain's gone into overdrive) but look forward to them all. Keep safe and sweet dreams. I know mine will be..WinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanaditee

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
OMG Aditee u just made this one up at Taz's request in span of 5 mins!!! Sach mein pls teri charan kahan hai??!!! Its poetry in prose! I can read & re-read over & over again!
This is so my type of romance! Its mushy for a guy to mouth all these & yet I can see Shaan saying it. The way he observes & notices every little movement of hers, how he perceives her every little move, makes a note of her likes & dislikes, how he kind of perks up when she is around, feels the life within him stir into action when he sees her going around on her usual chores without pampering or hovering over him, the way she makes her moves on him, likes his features & tells him about it, the way she kisses him back yet holding back initially, the way she relies on him & won't show it, the way she takes time to dress up for him & yet won't admit it, the way she sulks when he chooses work over her or when he doesn't compliment her...I can see him voicing these words when it comes to her, every little bit, anything related to her!!
Seriously Sunday afternoon I was almost sliding slowly on to my couch for a power nap & like habit checked in to ur story & bam sleep is now miles & miles away! Now I will be doing my favorite pass time & dream about these two.
So this episode was when, on Sunday evening or the last time when they were standing near the window?
Seriously I got goosebumps reading it. And believe it or not my eyes r moist. It was so touching & romantic & passionate! If I were Khanak I would have hugged him tight & wouldn't let him go!! So so beautiful! Is there really a guy like him in this world??? Seems almost impossible!
Kudos to u re!! I am HAPPY, ecstatic actually!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikadishbhanpurvimehaditee

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Captivating... Addictive... & just simply Irresistible...AditeeeThumbs Up.. Yeh Dil maange More... (Did he ended it with a fierce passionate kiss ... am sure he would have.TongueI guess am out of words now for your FF and the Char so well laid out and written...that  no one  will ever  forget.. U just define love... FYI am gonna print this and preswerve it for mu older days to re read it again ! !Take a bow girl.. ClapWhat a way to unwind myself  after a hectic  & crazy weekend... I am a mass of chunk right now ! & I Ditto every word Lana has mouthed..! She has said it and spoken my mind as well... These two abs impossible on how they keep throwing bomb shells on each other... Shaan must be left baffled when she opened up to him in such great manner...! something he never expcetd out of her .. not this soon atleast...! & he just wipes of her dilemma... Seriosly she threw me in fist of laughter of all the possible thot she had... & Here Shaan just send u crying away..with his declartion... I guess this was their very First open intimate verbal conver..EmbarrassedBig smile

Aditee questions...?

Did Shaan go on sunday with her for Shoping with him mom to ease her nervousness... 

did they meet  or managed to speak in this span of 3 weeks..? 

I wanna Know Shaan POV.. Did he ponder on her turmoil? what was on his mind..& did he act on it. in some way or they other...?

@Lana... its the Friday continuation... followed by the Sunday Lunch...when they came to see her off 2 days before her departure..

Sach Main yeh banda fictional bhi hai kiya ? Darn ! 

Edited by purvimeh - 15 May 2011 at 7:24pm

k.krithikaaditeelghosh

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Oye-Hoye!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Was thinking how to express my feelings that just flowed after reading this update ... he is just so natural, remembering every detail of hers, every movement of hers, the touch, her smile, her stiffening, her eyes searching for him ...

Observing each detail ... just shows how much he admires her throughout the day though he does not speak much to her as such when in office ... just observes and loves her all the more!!!

Haaye!!!!! kash ... I wish there was this kind of person in my life too ... u have started making me dream and expect ...

Haayila !!!!! Ab main kya karungi !!!!! I am so doomed ...

Chal koi gal nahi ... tu inke details tho de de ... main apne dil ko smbhal lungi ... as all have mentioned pls give these details Wink

What happened after this convo?.. How did the shopping with Mads go? ...
Lunch with his family minus him???? how did she even spend her time in his house?
He did come to drop her to the train ... what happened there? She was supposed to buy clothes for him, did she, with him or without him?
What about the visa? PA date is 2nd June na ... Woh tho wedding ke baad hi pata chalega shayad. .. but keep it in the list

So many questions ... hope u answer them all!!!!Smile

Waiting as usual for the next update ... just that today I will not be able to work at all ... thanks to Shaan's compliments to her!... Embarrassed

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 15 May 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@ Purvi - Ab toh tujhe yeh Shaan milne se raha! For this guy I am going to fight tooth & nail with u! LOL Waise bhi tujhe line mein aana chahiye, madam I told u about him & now u want to simply kidnap him from me, no way, not a chance!! Big smile Peechhe aake khadi ho ja! LOL And yes I keep wondering is there any like him out in this world? I guess not! Very few will overlook her previous marriage & will go forward like this guy pursuing her to the end of the world. I am talking about Indian men! Maybe there is but must be a limited few!!

Aditee even I wanna know Shaan's POV about this whole thing for a long time now. How did he feel after he left her apartment choosing work over her knowing she was sulking? What did he feel about her in the rec room when she was suffering from cold & how she welcomed him when he made the move on her? In general how does he feel when he sees she enjoys his attention, touches & company? What did he feel when she called him up & on pretence of the file asked if she could see him? What did he feel when he was watching her controlling her saree & hair on the beach? Later in her apartment near the window when she told him she is scared about them? All the minute possible details, I want to know everything about & from him. No surprises there! Big smile

Oh Purvi I am sure Shaan wouldn't go to the shopping with his mom & Khanak. He would purposely give the two sometime to know & understand each other instead of hovering over them. He knows this is an important relationship which needs work. At Least I think so if I understand this Shaan but Aditee will obviously clarify. But he will call later to casually check if everything is ok though he won't ask anything directly about the shopping spree. And Khanak too wouldn't give him any details but maybe inadvertently will throw in a line or two & then change the subject again. Most probably whatever Shaan will hear he will do so from his mom.
Lets see what Aditee have in mind.

dishbhanaditeepurvimeh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
 [QUOTE=lghosh]@ Purvi - Ab toh tujhe yeh Shaan milne se raha! For this guy I am going to fight tooth & nail with u! LOL Waise bhi tujhe line mein aana chahiye, madam I told u about him & now u want to simply kidnap him from me, no way, not a chance!! Big smile Peechhe aake khadi ho ja! LOL And yes I keep wondering is there any like him out in this world? I guess not! Very few will overlook her previous marriage & will go forward like this guy pursuing her to the end of the world. I am talking about Indian men! Maybe there is but must be a limited few!!

Lana...Hug.. Seriously.. Thank you girl.. for That... ! But that does not mean i will let u have this Shaan..I will find ways Lana... He is a Keeper... ! U do want to take it outside.. Don't you ? Am all set.. lets  Go ! LOL LOL.. Line wahin se shuru hoti ...hai jahan hum khade hote Hain... Lana !Tongue So go try ur luck...now..! 
True Lana... must be like 1 in thousands i guess... .. Arranged to phir bhi  ho jata hai... but to to pursue her a rare combination...

Aditee even I wanna know Shaan's POV about this whole thing for a long time now. How did he feel after he left her apartment choosing work over her knowing she was sulking? What did he feel about her in the rec room when she was suffering from cold & how she welcomed him when he made the move on her? In general how does he feel when he sees she enjoys his attention, touches & company? What did he feel when she called him up & on pretence of the file asked if she could see him? What did he feel when he was watching her controlling her saree & hair on the beach? Later in her apartment near the window when she told him she is scared about them? All the minute possible details, I want to know everything about & from him. No surprises there! Big smile

Aditeee I Bingo & second Lana... Hope u can put up at some time ... In fact I even want to add...how he feels when she does not even bother calling him back for days... or so? These are minute details from his POV..Oh ! Will be worried thinking what if she does another engagement fiasco kinda thing? knowing she is in turmoil?

Oh Purvi I am sure Shaan wouldn't go to the shopping with his mom & Khanak. He would purposely give the two sometime to know & understand each other instead of hovering over them. He knows this is an important relationship which needs work. At Least I think so if I understand this Shaan but Aditee will obviously clarify. But he will call later to casually check if everything is ok though he won't ask anything directly about the shopping spree. And Khanak too wouldn't give him any details but maybe inadvertently will throw in a line or two & then change the subject again. Most probably whatever Shaan will hear he will do so from his mom.
Lets see what Aditee have in mind

Lana... even i am pretty confident that he wld not have gone... & Wld let them work on it ...But then again...for Khank...He wld do it .. if required...

Go to top