Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 17)

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
ClapClapFabulously woven...Thumbs Uplowly and steadily ur are weaving & seeping the alliance in them..

A girl who lashed out a cpl of months ago saying she does not want to have babie with him, does not want to marry him is here finding a place to get her drawing table, thinking she wld spent the evenings in this house, is talking of naming and making babies, sulking for choosing work over her...LOLDay Dreaming

he did not want to tie the know .. is now thinking of making a living with her.. Not mocking her about baby names or abt making baby plans.. tries to spend quality time with her without any disturbances..Big smileDay Dreaming

Now this is what i like abt ur Story Aditee..Fab work done.. I am completely bestowed by them .. Grinning like fools and u leave us for wanting more... 

Aditee ... This is what i like abt your story.. i love this phaze of journey.. rather than the end results... Its little things that make it very special.. Shaan the kind of person who does not mull over things or their fights.. Raat Gayi baat gayi.. What is said & done is done  This is something i have noticed abt him all long.. & Have taken my sleep away... 

Their little fights are so enduring to read & relay right in front of my eyes.. It was so wonderful to see their conversed on  varied topics right from work, to media to books to their personal intimate stuff.. & his caring side.. i am sure he would be fuming in act 1 all long seeing her in that state but does not make a scene out of it... Instead he takes her home knowing Ritu wont be around and prolly she wld have to do things. herself.. Also It was a good thing he is slowly make her used to him as and the fly and home.. so when she steps in she wont feel like an alien... Though Gujrals have been a fantastic the way they have woven her in the fly... 

Sigh... aditeee the lines in blue and scenes above that were just Day Dreaming

OH! Fabtastic another GC fans out here as well.. damn that man is superliously smokey sexy hot..

@ Lana... this is conny... now One Fine Day lover as well.. LOL & ofcourse lana.. The meal ref was very much what u think.. Embarrassed

ClapClap Aditeee

Edited by purvimeh - 12 May 2011 at 8:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanRoshni_Mlghosh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
 Oh ! Another dupdate.. Sigh**** Approvei promise to be back on this later tonite... 

I like Shaan's Stance.. ! She really needs to be pushed.. doesn'tt she..LOLI was thinking about it.. But here u come clarifying it all... super Aditee

Edited by purvimeh - 12 May 2011 at 8:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanRoshni_M

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Awesome part Aditee loved it Big smile
Thanks Big smile

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Awesome Aditi HugHugHugHug
dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Aditee,

You are the source of a constant smile on my face throughout the day!

I owe that to you ... Thank you so much for this fantastic real story that keeps on my mind all day long!

~Cheers.
Dish
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Finally got time! Its one of those days where I am up on my feet from 5:30am & the chores & work seems to be never-ending! In between sneaked a couple of minutes in the afternoon to read & left again, couldn't stay away from reading it! That was my sugar take to keep me going for the rest of the day! Big smile Thanks Aditee for this energy booster! Thumbs Up
1st of all I am happy u gave me some details about what happened that night after she ate the hearty meal! Or else I would have surely eaten ur head. Big smile Now that l know I am happy.
Ok 51 costumes!! Will it be a royal wedding or what? Who is going to purchase all those? The Khandelwals I hope? Because if Khanak picks up the tab whatever loan she took that will be spend in the dresses only!!
Ok our Khanak is getting surely bold & opening up as well.  She doesn't want to call him for help directly but in her way of talking about work she throws in a query or a suggestion here & there & waits for his response. She wants him to accompany her in the shopping of the wedding but she won't ask him directly & neither will he offer. If she had wanted to she would have taken up Ritu's offer long time back but whatever u call it lethargy, too busy, anxiety, nerve jamming or sheer interest or disinterest, a girl won't dilly dally so long to get her wedding stuff when the wedding is only days away. She wants him with her, wants to see what his likes & dislikes r, wants him to suggest her clothes & color, her ornaments, cosmetics everything. So Mr. Budthal get the drift & go with her for shopping instead of parcelling her with ur mom. Big smile
That gift basket was a sweet touch! Did he know her chin would be scraped badly & so send in the remedy knowing she won't tell? LOL I won't be surprised if its so, this guy can think & look much ahead of the present & his actions always says so!
Another discovery or observation by Shaan about Khanak. Yep she doesn't care what his family r upto or want, she is only bothered about him & dadi! Oh thank u Aditee for this! I am sick upto my brim seeing the 'sati savitris' going to the other end of the world to please their in-laws no matter how rude they r or how manipulative they r or how insulting for that matter. It irrirates me when these so called leads of the shows take it all down in name of 'sanskriti' & culture! In real life this is never the case. I am not saying in-laws & DIL fights like cats & dogs but they have a eye for an eye kind of relation & here I was happy to see that Khanak is giving the ignoring shoulder to Madhavi & Khushboo since she didn't get any warm response from their end. And Shaan is not bothered about this either, nor does he pester her to take the 1st step or show generous affection to his family! And we know how fond he is of his family, its not that he doesn't care about them. Another score for me about Shaan because of this. Big smile
And another reason for my loving this guy, the reasons seem to be increasing day in & day out, he has a strong will!! In true sense he is a MAN, a 'mard'!! He has a backbone, big time! He is attracted to her immensely but that doesn't mean he roams around like a puppy in & around her, he gives in all the time, is there at her beck & call 24/7, agrees to whatever she says, keeps apologising for something he didn't do...on the contrary he is very resolute at times, throws in challenges & gets his way too, puts in his foot wherever he thinks fit & necessary, adamant & stubborn in his own way, has his level head on his shoulders all the time, doesn't keep running after her if she doesn't pick up his call, enjoys his space & gives her space as well! The blue line is another proof how he knows he will make her come to see him & thus throws an open challenge about it. He didn't run to see her knowing she is outside the office but wants her to come & see him knowing she wants it herself secretly too! He doesn't go sugary sweet listening to her voice but is always calm & cool with his brain in the right place. I love these type of men, who r strong & determined but yet giving & caring! Not that we see them often because God is very miserly in creating their species who will match upto ur Shaan but nevertheless its a pleasure to read or dream about them! Big smile
So overall I relished this update!! And madam how many pairs of glass bangles do u personally have? In every color & shades?? I am awe struck reading the description about Khanak's accessories, namely the bangles!! Big smile Thought u must be fascinated urself or u won't give such beautiful description about it.
Hope will read the next update in a couple of hours! Thanks a ton re for this unparalleled pleasure!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanaksansarroadsidejunkeyaditee

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Aaah ... I am loving this ...

There are Hints and More Hints ... Neither of the two willl demand or offer ... But the power to subtly convey their intentions/feelings ... Haaayeee I am so loving this subtle exchange of LOVE may I say ???

51 ?
Really ? 

I so wish Shaan accompanies her for the shopping !
Haaayeee !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

Ujjwala Groupbie
Ujjwala
Ujjwala

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Aditi,

Yet another fantastic update !!
Loved the convo as usual ... But Shaan gets to walk away with the cake this time... his dialogues and the timing was breath taking... kill me is all i can say Big smile

Couldn stop grinning when he says -

I wont shave if you promise to meet me.

Movie wala dialogue was to die for -
Love the way Khanak says abt watching mush and sc0fi half n half and the reason she states was really cool...

when she asks abt what he needs for the wedding, I was half dead by his answer ... couldn stop blushing... But what came next was totally unexpected ...
When he says -
I think that's the first time you've said my name when I cant kiss you after?
I was completely dead... I am not exaggerating... believe me ...
You are tooo good Aditi...

My fav part of the whole convo -

----------------------------

Khanak: Lets watch first half of a mush and second half of the sci fi coz once the world is saved they would kiss.Big smile

Shaan:The kiss could happen anyway (silky)

Khanak: aada wanted to know what you would like for the wedding.

Shaan: You!

Khanak: Shantanu!

Shaan: I think that's the first time you've said my name when I cant kiss you after?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Pause. Two hearts race from different locations, meet somewhere midway.

------------------------------------

When I was still recovering from the above dialogue, he says the lines in blue... He wants her to go meet him... OMG !!!
I am like, I really can't work today.. If I continue reading like this I will have to get admitted in the hospital Smile
I should say, you are extremely talented and knows how to have the grip on the reader ... I just love you gal...
The best part is I have resigned my job. I am enjoying my notice period with your FF Big smile
My boss has caught me couple of times smiling looking at the laptop, coz I keep reading it again n again...
He might be wondering what am I upto Smile
But I don care ... I don have to answer him anymore Wink

Cheers,
Ujjwala

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

Go to top