Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 15)

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
such a lovely update !!

Thanku  so much !!

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
nice 1...thanks dear
dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
btw ...Did I tell you that I was smiling all thru out the day today, thinking how they were close together in the last part 54b...uff ...

~Dish
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
If this is the treat I get everyday after hard work then I am willing to work on hand & foot!! Big smile 
And ummm r u talking in innuendos here or rather Shaan is?? I thought that meal had some other meaning altogether. LOL If so then he doesn't need to worry, she has a very healthy appetite, I mean, enjoys, specially good hearty meals! LOL
Fantastic update, let me drool some more re-reading it. Don't call 911 if the drool spills over from the west to the east coast!! LOL
The entire Khandelwals r so welcoming & accomodating so far, she is extremely lucky. And Shaan won't eat or his appetite is gone after the 'moment'?
And this infos u r giving about B'bay r they all real? I mean the bread joint name & location? Tujhe recent B'bay ke baare mein kaise maloom?
Great going like always, will wait for tonight.
Oh forgot to mention, I love Anderson Cooper! More than his looks, his personality, charm, intelligence & smartness appeals to me.

Edited by lghosh - 11 May 2011 at 5:55pm
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Oh another thing have u ever seen the movie 'One fine day' starring Clooney & Michelle Pfeiffer? That is one movie I simply love to watch & somehow it will fit nice on these 2, no?? I suddenly had this thought & so thought of sharing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeydishbhanaditee

Shanaksansar Groupbie
Shanaksansar
Shanaksansar

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I am completely smitten by this Shaan. He is nowhere close to perfect but still very desirable...

No wonder Khanak was not able to deny or come out strongly against his advances or the pre-posterous wedding proposal.

Like Lana I sit up late too just to get your updates and then next day morning at work I re-read and like to mull on it. Though must say am not that good in drawing up the deep analysis that she does.

You may not believe this but it has my better half wondering why I have that stupid grin or seem to be so content lately. 

But yes you have definitely added spark into our lives...so keep it coming.

-Sarita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanlghosh

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Oh another thing have u ever seen the movie 'One fine day' starring Clooney & Michelle Pfeiffer? That is one movie I simply love to watch & somehow it will fit nice on these 2, no?? I suddenly had this thought & so thought of sharing.
I absolutely looove GC moviesEmbarrassed

How ever crappy some of them are I dont care. I love him.

The one you mention is my personal favorite. I ve lost count of the times Ive watched it between TNT, Lifetime, Lifetime Movies, Starz and HBOLOL

I have tried to give this Shaan some traits of GC.

A calm cool, demeanor, the wry sarcasm, the s--- swagger. The complete total self confidence without the arrogance.

The crinkle of the eyes, those clefts.

Hmmm

KT is one immensely good looking man

He is truly, the stuff  romance fiction is made of.

If I won the powerball Lana, I would return to India and finance a movie with him in the leadLOL

I will use my FF without paying copyright!
Sigh!

If there is a real couple out there like this some place in the world, I sincerely hope for them to get married.
LOLLOL

Edited by aditee - 11 May 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anyalolitaroadsidejunkeydishbhanRB81purvimehlghosh

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

If this is the treat I get everyday after hard work then I am willing to work on hand & foot!! Big smile 
And ummm r u talking in innuendos here or rather Shaan is?? I thought that meal had some other meaning altogether. LOL If so then he doesn't need to worry, she has a very healthy appetite, I mean, enjoys, specially good hearty meals! LOL
Fantastic update, let me drool some more re-reading it. Don't call 911 if the drool spills over from the west to the east coast!! LOL
The entire Khandelwals r so welcoming & accomodating so far, she is extremely lucky. And Shaan won't eat or his appetite is gone after the 'moment'?
And this infos u r giving about B'bay r they all real? I mean the bread joint name & location? Tujhe recent B'bay ke baare mein kaise maloom?
Great going like always, will wait for tonight.
Oh forgot to mention, I love Anderson Cooper! More than his looks, his personality, charm, intelligence & smartness appeals to me.
I read too many newspapers.

I especially read the TOI and HT every morning online with my morning cuppa

Usee ki badaulat!

Some things I just cant seem to forgetEmbarrassed

Edited by aditee - 11 May 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimehRB81lghosh

Go to top