Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 148)

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Shocked DJ... what is this i hear ur saree falls off every time Prad is around...no wonder DJ keeping humming..  "pyaasi hoon main pyaasi rehne do"  !!!!!!ROFL

Dman ! I thto Prad was phastt!!!!!!! Thumbs Downhe ain't getting that Hint is it..!!!!Ouch DJ.. time for the blouse strings to be untied now.. !!!!!! if saree se kaam nahi banta...ROFL

Besharmi ki heights...apni saree aur blouse sambhalo...mujhe baksh do, is Prad ne to badnaam kar diya...hai ad mera kya hoga, Khanak jaise Shan dhoondna padega.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81lghosh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

LanaROFL Forget about one week.. even if they are able to hold it of the 1 night it wld be thing to see..& u want ot be the wall now... Ur a gonner gal 
ROFL

Now I want to be an object like a wall with no life!! Can u imagine it?? ROFL Yeh Shaan bhi na!! Kya boloon!

Oh the new thread is beckoning us now! So the marriage will start from the new one!! Courtesy our spamming away y'day! Big smile

With U nothing surprises me at all.Lana... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL& Shaan hai hi aisa.!!!!Embarrassed

Yup.. New thread is it now.. ! Yay !!!

SachDJlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Tum log sab Shaan ke cousins aur uske joote ke peechhe pade ho, I wanna know what is he wearing on hsi shaadi? What color Sherwani? By whom? Reception mein I am guessing & hoping he will wear a suit!! Again what color?? Black or dark navy blue?? Or will he wear a Tux with a bow tie & all? Day Dreaming Khanak ki hosh hogi gul aur josh hogi full!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Adi feel us on in pls about Shaan's outfits!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanSachDJsaaazpurvimeh

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
oye...ladies...just flitting by...Aman has a surprise evening planned for me...so need to rush...

wasssup other than DJ singing...

Main tho Prad Prad chillaoingeee Saarreee utarke...

Take care...see ya soon...

OH btw...Aditeee need a new thread...hai na...puuurfffeect!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailSachDJiluvmanarpurvimehRB81lghosh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Originally posted by SachDJ

Shocked DJ... what is this i hear ur saree falls off every time Prad is around...no wonder DJ keeping humming..  "pyaasi hoon main pyaasi rehne do"  !!!!!!ROFL

Dman ! I thto Prad was phastt!!!!!!! Thumbs Downhe ain't getting that Hint is it..!!!!Ouch DJ.. time for the blouse strings to be untied now.. !!!!!! if saree se kaam nahi banta...ROFL

Besharmi ki heights...apni saree aur blouse sambhalo...mujhe baksh do, is Prad ne to badnaam kar diya...hai ad mera kya hoga, Khanak jaise Shan dhoondna padega.

DJ... Shaan Ka bhai.. hai.. ise behtaar thuje aur koi mil hi nahi sakta... Same blood fly Gal.. Give him a chnace re...! U too dont get it ... do u...Ouch Sigh*******

Humari phikar na Kar !!!!!! we will manage our saree and blouses very well..! LOL

SachDJlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

DJ main wohan thi jab Prad was looking for u, so kahani kisi aur ko suna!! Neha was peeking for Akask or Akhil I don't know from the door looking at the line of Mercs. She didn't know which one was which. So she didn't know about Prad. Woh toh tere peeche hi aa raha tha. Big smile

Saaz kahan hai? Still in a hangover?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJ

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SachDJ

Aditee

I now understand why we love them so much. It is so much more than a love story...it is about the all the characters, they are so real.

No story survives with just "love", "love is always a side affect, it is the way everyone and everything comes together, the family, the relatives, friends, best friends, bombay, ahemdabad, the cultures,
the weave and weft of Khanak's clothes. Khanak's local, her building, Shan's flat, his books, Shan's cologne, I as good as smell it when you describe it. The cars, the kids, people, clothes, the heat, the dust, The cool breeze blowing from cooler. They all come alive. We love it for everything.

The sangeet was virtually real. Wink Loved every minute of it.

Thanks for giving us CASA . ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I love Shan, love Khanak even more. Incredible story telling. Dreaming of them during the day, and at night. I want more...Updates please. Smile

DJ
What a lovely compliment DJ

thank you so much!

It is splendid to read how ever youve described it

I just bring out my own experiences from living in India.
I love swamp coolers they make summers poetic when you write about it!

I have such wonderful memories of growing up in India
What you read here are some of those called out for you.

Ive not lived in Mumbai nor travelled in locals, I just stretch my imagination for those!(I am a fully soaked Dilli waali)

Thanks so much for seeing the "real" element in the story!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UjjwalaSachDJRB81Braveheartslghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

oye...ladies...just flitting by...Aman has a surprise evening planned for me...so need to rush...

wasssup other than DJ singing...

Main tho Prad Prad chillaoingeee Saarreee utarke...

Take care...see ya soon...

OH btw...Aditeee need a new thread...hai na...puuurfffeect!!!!

Saazy  Hug have fun tonight!! Btw where were u whole night after ur drink was spiked?? Still in hangover or what? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

Go to top