Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oye hoye..just luvving it dear...jaldi update karo..luuvving the jelous & possissive shaadn...
aditee thumbnail

Part 69 Wedding Precap

May 29th 2011

Mistry Residence

Ahmedabad

The wedding morning

9:00 AM

Exactly one year two months and 11 days after Sooraj Vaishnav passed away in a terrible accident, Khanak Mistry was going to be a bride again. She will tie the knot with Shantanu Gujral of Mumbai, in what is an arranged marriage attended by close family and friends only.

As promised the day before the entire Gujral clan except one man were at the doorstep  for the Chunni chadaana and the Kangna rasm. Half a dozen S class Mercs rented from Hertz Ahmedabad are parked outside this cramped middle class house. Women who often grace Page 3 of newspapers in their cities step out and enter the house.

Shaan'sDadi: Aapko Khanak ki shaadi mubarak ho!
Khanak's Dadi: Aapko bhi Shaan ki!

They hug!
Drum roll...

Get ready for the wedding. We will cover the remainder of 28th over flashbacks
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I m soo in Shaadi mood...

M listening to "Latthe di chadar" and "Punjabi Tappe" since morning...put it on my ipod too...hahah !

I love the banter...check it out !

This line soo reminds me of your SHANAK -

Jey tera hukm hoye main taan daadi bhi rakh laangaπŸ˜† (Reminds me of a cat using the jaw as her scratching post)

Exactly my thoughts...love them!!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Catches Ritu running the downs the stairs, does a hi5 and gets a run down from her..to see how Khanak is just unaffected by her marraige in that sens ethat she is treating each day as another day and behaving not as pricy in the name of the bride and how she is on top of everything.. be it work at home or keeping tab of financials at the same time.. That reflects her down to earth and simplicity and enjoyment she derives from a regular day to day live in...No wonder Shaan has is smitten and amused by that side of her.. her simplicity...

Ah !!!!!!! Shaan make a grand entry looks stunningly Handsome.. White and Navy - T-H-U-D my ultimate combination dies a thousand deaths with  those hand in the pockets leaning on the door...😍 just makes me go weak on the knees.. πŸ˜†  Damn πŸ˜ Can this get any better...!!!!

So wish List no 1 is being fulfilled.. He makes it to her room and scan it.. around... That women is jittery and flushed and hyperventillation. what might just flow from here...scanning every move of his...!! πŸ€£ I so love ur Khanak Aditee... I do...!!!! She wants it as badly as he does now !!!!! Just the name Shaantanu send him on high... He is not gotten over of the last night..challenges thrown in.. from both ends & finally picks it where he left it last night!!!😍 THUD !!!!!! They are so smitten by each other..and Oh Boy ! Shaan u better not take that Lappy with you.. to Boston... U will have to deal with a tigress soon enuff ! Knowing him he will take it.. & will do as he pleases...! He loves to rile her.. he does. !!!!!!!

Aditeee πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Fantastic.. This is just getting a notch higher and Higher... & am literally loving every moment  spend here virtully taking over my life & my daily chores... Its very rare a write does that to me & ur one of them Gal.. !!  and all you wonderful gals out there with the enthusiasm makes it even more special... 

Looking fwd for the next installment of the Lunch feeding session ! Opps.. The next installment is her.. Runs to catch it..

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditee

I now understand why we love them so much. It is so much more than a love story...it is about the all the characters, they are so real.

No story survives with just "love", "love is always a side affect, it is the way everyone and everything comes together, the family, the relatives, friends, best friends, bombay, ahemdabad, the cultures,
the weave and weft of Khanak's clothes. Khanak's local, her building, Shan's flat, his books, Shan's cologne, I as good as smell it when you describe it. The cars, the kids, people, clothes, the heat, the dust, The cool breeze blowing from cooler. They all come alive. We love it for everything.

The sangeet was virtually real. πŸ˜‰ Loved every minute of it.

Thanks for giving us CASA . πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love Shan, love Khanak even more. Incredible story telling. Dreaming of them during the day, and at night. I want more...Updates please. 😊

DJ
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok 2 things jumped out at me from the last 2 updates.
Khanak's cue for getting a smouldering passionate kiss from him is calling him by 'Shantanu'! The moment she does it, it means she is thinking about it or wants Shaan to kiss her. Now even he knows this. So he takes advantage of the full situation. And his mere presence is enough for her to keep chanting 'Shantanu, Shantanu, Shantanu'! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2ndly Khanak so u had other ideas about being cooped up in a boat in middle of an ocean in ur honeymoon when u not supposed to do the intended act?? 🀣 If u r not doing the obvious then what else can u do other than work, pray tell me??? πŸ˜† She expects him to honor the pact & then not work, what can he do then?? Count the starts above or count the waves or simply look but not touch like now!! 🀣I know Shaan has tremendous self-control but not to that extent where the object of his passion will be right under his nose all to himself & he will simply look & not use the opportunity to his benefit. He is not a saint, so wake up girl!! 🀣 And he is a MAN not a boy with whom u can simply admonish & take away a half eaten candy saying u can have the rest later. 🀣 Shaan is someone who will have his cake & eat it too! So tread this subject keeping that in mind. πŸ˜ƒ
And for the 1st time in my life I wish to be a wall!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I want to be that wall where she leans & he corners her & then kisses her, I want to be the wall where he has his hands all balled into a fist on both sides of her face!! Sigh!! 😍 Sach mein Adi kya kya wish karwayegi mujhko inn dono ke liye!! πŸ˜† Shaan hats off for that control!!
And in pretense of looking at her room he checks out whether they r alone or not before pouncing on her. Its sheer raw passion that oozes out the moment they r in the same room & there might be ocean of people between them but still they feel the same...that hunger is so predominant in each other. πŸ˜ƒ If these 2 can keep the pact for even 1 week I will be surprised.
And I love the smug replies he gives to her. She tells him he can't wear jeans or she won't marry him & he smugly replies she will marry him anyway irrespective of anything, she threatens she will rub the mehendi on his trousers & he smugly replies she won't do that, she says she will tell people how she ruined her mehendi & he smugly replies she won't ruin it & if she does he will tell all because he tried to kiss her, she threatens she will go to work & will inform Ram & he smugly replies no she won't & kisses her to silence...😍 in real life I would have hit the roof if someone did that to me personally but here in this FF this sounds heavenly! Out of the world. πŸ˜ƒ
Khanak feels ominous to not follow a ritual...so understandable! It already shows how she wants this marriage to work. No matter what she tells herself about 6 months she knows in heart of her hearts that in this marriage she will give in 10000000% to make it work.
The vaster the difference in their nature, their personalities, their characters, their status, their society, their culture, their language, their family the greater the appeal, the attraction, the fascination, the intrigue, the passion, the hunger!! Opposites attract in the true sense. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
And Aditi u mean fb will be about the entire marriage?? From where? By whom? Khanak & Shaan from their honeymoon?? Why? I mean u must have a reason for this but I wanted to have the same fun with the girls out here as if the marriage was going on now. Selfish me! πŸ˜ƒ Y'day I had too much fun. Am more greedy for that. πŸ˜ƒ
Adi as I keep telling u publish this into a book & do tell us if u do so, I will be the 1st one in line to buy it. Baad mein main tere wohan jaake personally I will take ur autograph on it. Itna toh teri haq banti hai!! πŸ€— Thanks for everything.
purvimeh thumbnail
DJ...well said... It very true.. every cahr is so imp in CASA that makes it even intresting and gripping..

Hows ur Prad.. uski pyaas bhujai tu ne ? πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
purvimeh thumbnail
Lana🀣 Forget about one week.. even if they are able to hold it of the 1 night it wld be thing to see..& u want ot be the wall now... Ur a gonner gal 
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimeh

DJ...well said... It very true.. every cahr is so imp in CASA that makes it even intresting and gripping..

Hows ur Prad.. uski pyaas bhujai tu ne ? πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Errmmm Purvi lagta nahi hai!! Whenever Prad comes near her, her saree falls out of place & she gets busy to fix it. Prad u better get the hint & help her...I won't say help in putting it on...woh inn dono ka bijness hai main kya boloon!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 But I guess his thirst is still on! In the morning when he came with the mehendi he was asking for DJ & if she can give him a glass of water. After that no idea where she went & he too disappeared. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimeh

Lana🀣 Forget about one week.. even if they are able to hold it of the 1 night it wld be thing to see..& u want ot be the wall now... Ur a gonner gal 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Now I want to be an object like a wall with no life!! Can u imagine it?? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Yeh Shaan bhi na!! Kya boloon!

Oh the new thread is beckoning us now! So the marriage will start from the new one!! Courtesy our spamming away y'day! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago