Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SachDJ

Aditee,

Special request from all gals...

We are all going to be Shan's saali's and adhi gharwali 😍...kuch to fun banta hai boss  πŸ˜‰. Give us all a chance to flirt with Shan and tease him in this wonderful story, πŸ˜›  I am sure Khanak will not mind, specially aaj last day before marriage. Mehndi mein to flirting chatti hai yaar.
πŸ˜†

DJ

πŸ˜†
Khanak will just make Tandoori Shaan after their wedding if he dares flirt...Oh wait...even if he doesnt flirt back...still just for all the attention he got...She will kill him...

Then we can have u ppl flirting with Shaan and an annoyed Khanak deciding to flirt with Pradyun and the guys...to get back on ShaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then after all the flirting and the jealousy...the make up will be even  betterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

While the gujarati guests and Punjabi guests can all wonder who is getting married...Coz both bride and groom "seem to be" least interested in each other and are flirting with everyone in AhmedabadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
Neki aur pooch pooch?

Absolutely!

Kis hadh tak flirt?

Yeh bata do mujhe!
Vandooo
Enge di suthindu irukke?
Waste kahin ki

Did you have fun?

Originally posted by aditee

Neki aur pooch pooch?

Absolutely!

Kis hadh tak flirt?

Yeh bata do mujhe!

Honestly, I am in love with Shan so I can flirt to any limits, and I scared of this Khanak, so I will have to limited. Take it away Aditee...Lets make them both mad with jealousy!! and the sweet makeup sessions.

Originally posted by aditee

Neki aur pooch pooch?

Absolutely!

Kis hadh tak flirt?

Yeh bata do mujhe!

Volatile ekdam!!!  πŸ˜³

That brings out the best in them! πŸ˜³
Wow ! Already on the wedding ?!

I'm still on thread 1 !

On the part where Khanak is missing from her engagement 

Part 67

May 28th 2: 20 PM

Mistry Residence

Ambewadi, Ahmedabad

The girls from the "parlor" were finally done with doing the mehandi on her hands and legs. They came at 10 in the morning. There were kids running around every where, loud squeals followed by stern admonishments in Gujju by adults. The kids did not worry about it too much, they were back at it in a few seconds. Khanak's room was out of bounds for them though she wondered why. Despite being the only child she never had any "starry adaas".

She was not being the proverbial "dulhan" either. Irritable, selfish, only worried about herself, seeking all the attention and time for herself, expecting people to do everything, not lifting a finger. There was none of that! πŸ‘πŸ‘

She helped Bai dry clothes in the terrace, picked up random paper plates and cups lying underneath chairs and beds, folded sheets on the terrace from last nite's bedding with bua. Braided the hair of two cousins when the mehandi girl worked on her legs. Helped Bai find her purse. Folded laundry and handed the neat piles to the respective Aunts and cousins.

Ironed Aada's shirt before he left for the bank, sorted through the financial stuff with Kaka and Aada. Wrote checks, balanced her checkbook, helped serve one round of chai for the 40 odd people in the house, because the cook took off for an hour.

She didn't want to disappoint Bai so woke around 10 and showered and dressed elegantly in her dark pink salwar suit that had a gauzy transparent full length sleeve. Did her pooja, Bai tied yet another red string on her wrist.

Ritu was always knew how hard working her friend was, but it amazed her to see how uncaring she was about being a "bride". She was marrying an immensely successful wealthy man who wouldn't care if she did not know how to fold laundry, or chop veggies. Shocking but true, Khanak  was not "readying" for a life of being a "unproductive lazy bored South Mumbai wife"in anyway. She could imagine Khanak continuing to be this way even in Malabar Hill.

Not worrying about anyone or anything, just going about doing her own thing. She did not spend hours chatting with buas and aunts, did not stay up the nite giggling with cousins, but yet cared deeply for all of them. Worried if a great aunt's BP was high, worried if Dadi was over working herself. She had the tendency to attach herself deeply to people emotionally, that's why may be she stayed aloof with 90% of the world.

"If only she was more expressive and worried less and enjoyed more!"

"Sigh"

Other than her own family, Ritu was the only person who she thought of so much.

And now the man she was going to marry bothered her no end, she used words like "Drives me insane, bugs me, irritates me, annoys me, overwhelms me, infuriates me, aggravates me" without realizing how many times she had said that in the past 5 months. 😳😳😳😳

Ritu smiled as she leaned on the waist length parapet wall on the terrace, resting her face on her hands, leaning on her elbow.

"Not good Khanak!" Not good!" Ritu giggled to herself😳😳

Khanak: Abhi apne aap mein hasti rahegi dhoop mein khare khare ya mehandi bhi karwayegi? Go downstairs you dummy!

Ritu: (turns around to look at her, the bride to be is wearing a simple green drawstring capris with a pink check almost sleeveless blouse. Her arms have mehandi above her elbow, and her legs have mehandi uptil her knees almost.

There is a crimson glow on her cleanly scrubbed face. Her hair was tied up high so she wouldn't have to scratch it if it grazed her face.

Ritu: Are you done? (looks down at her hands and feet)

Khanak: Finally! I was itching to get up and take a walk.

Ritu: khaana kha liya?

Khanak: Nahi abhi nahi, I am starving! Toone?

Ritu: Main mahaan nahi hoon, main "unke" liye starve nahi karoongi I ate when the guy got and pulled it off the stove, (giggles)

Khanak: Main starve nahi kar rahi !😳

Ritu: oh! Really? Has he called you?

Khanak: nope!

Ritu: so did you guys claw each others eyes out last nite?

Khanak: We almost did! (blushing) God! He maddens me! (fierce)😳

Ritu: (theatrically) shaadi karna bachon ka khel nahi hai jaaneman! (in a manufactured deep voice)

Khanak giggles "Thank you Babaji"

They both giggle and walk downstairs.

Bai orders Khanak to go get some rest she says she will send lunch up when she can have the guy make fresh rotis for her. Asks Mehul to turn on the cooler in her room and shut the windows, Khanak watches Ritu's hands being painted for a while before going to her room and shutting the door, Ritu has played a movie on her laptop and set it on the bed. Its Annie Hall...twenty minutes into the movie her eyes start protesting, the room is as cool as its going to get, the dark curtains forming an orange coat on the glass.

She is not too hungry as she ate breakfast past 11. Bai has spread an old sheet on top of her bed in case her mehandi crusts off, she lays back smiling.

Knock on the door

Khanak: (husky sleep induced voice) Bai I am tired, main so-oongi.

Shaan: As long as you don't do it alone!πŸ˜‰

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
OMG ! Just read the blue line πŸ€ͺ

Do you think they would be married by the time I finished ? 
Edited by -Simple- - 12 years ago
oh my god aditee..
kill me..

Shaan: As long as you don't do it alone!πŸ˜‰

I am loving this journey Aditee !

I ve never been to a North Indian wedding !

Enjoying each and every bit of this virtual one !

I am so much in the wedding mood lol that i want get mehandi done for myself !

The FF just went to another level with the whole wedding !

Its becoming virtually real !

Casa has become a habit now ! like brushing and bathing !