Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Adi aaja tujhe ek bada sa hug deti hoon!! I am satisfied big time!! 😃
Both r possessive & jealous to the core! Jamegi bahoot!! Both have egos, self-respect, independent, adamant, stubborn & defiant!! And both r attracted like anything, the raw passions spills over whenever they r around.
I will say Shaan has tremendous self-control! His hands were on the wall!! 😲😆 Way to go Khanak! 😉😃 
And the reality slowly sinking in. And guess what I knew Shaan was looking at her reaction & reflexes when she closed her eyes after hearing about mehendi. He notices every little gestures of hers & knows exactly what she is feeling there.
I am sure all the anxiety & apprehension will fly out the window when they will be in the same room but will return for Khanak the moment he is out of sight. All girl's dilemma I guess.
Madz civil for a change!!
I loved it!! Dekha ladkiyon maine bola tha na Solanki ji ke ghar mein batti gul hai! 😆
Adi thanks & hope u had a great time in the party. Tu kaun banke gayi thi??
dishbhan thumbnail
Hey Adi,

Is one more expected before you call it a night?

Today is going to be so restless I tell you ... haaye ... vaise hi neend ki band baji padi hain ... could not sleep at all anticipating this part ... but the kiss made it up for everything!!!!!

Thanks for the update Adi...Love you and your writing.

~Cheers,
Dish
dishbhan thumbnail
And Adi ... my guess is that you will need a Thread 3 soon, maybe before the weekend ends in some parts of the world!!!!!

Congratulations in advance!

~Cheers,
Dish
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

The last one is at pg 110 Rupa. And then in 120.

but that was part 6 !!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Lana di..even iam actually Shocked at his self control...par he is deffo losing it in the cmg updates!!
aditee thumbnail
Ray u
did not miss anything
Just numbering issues
-Ray- thumbnail
haiii  !!!
'
He straightend her maang teeka 😳
this my turn for a "THUD "
Edited by -Ray- - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Ray u

did not miss anything
Just numbering issues

Yup, I got it...missing ur updates? Ha!  bhool jao !
Shanaksansar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aaj neendh tho gayab...am still recuperating...kya dhamakedhar sangeet tha...SUPERB!!!

and all the girls who got to attend it...I am J... too. 

Khanak aur Shaan ki jodi khoob jamegi...they may be opposites in terms of culture, upbringing etc...lekin their personalities are similar right...Neither one wants to give away...baki duniya ke samne dono kitne alag lekin jab saath rehte hain tho each one wants to be the one in CONTROL.

Too good...love it...love it...love it. 

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila... Aditeee is back !!! Us kamini Aunti ki toh ! 😡

Some Raw Passion flowing out there..😍...out their... ! uff Aditeee so right on that txt.. very steamy...!!!!in their...Possesivness and Jealousy .. insecurity   at its peak !!!!!!!!  Aag bara bar se lagi hai !!!!!! 

immensely attracted to each other... , adamant, ego and stubborn..! She does not give up and make her point and he dwells in ti watching her every jmovement, expression and jesture...taking it all in and knowing what she thinking and feeling... 😲 she and she made the move.. Have to say Shaan has some huge self control out there !!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to Go Khanak !!!!!!!Oh ! She is so breaking that Pact now !!!!!!