Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arre bagal wale solankiji ke ghar pe..i was supposed to go and check wid the electricity nd all...time ka tou ahem ahem..undono pe depend karta hain!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deeps jaake khidki se jhaanke dekh kya chal raha hai Solanki ji ke ghar mein??? Batti gul kyun hai? 😆
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei saaz,
its ur b'day..MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY..
n u r really enjoying in khanak's sangeet..should ask aditee to have a cake cutting there for u..
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lghosh

And woh Andheri braggers Sia & her mom ko mat chhodna!! Try to snub it in on them a little. 😃 

Saaz teri gaana was too good! Dil bhad gaya!

Lana.. I snubbed dsia Mum long back ! when she saw what was coming to Khanak!!!! She was all lal Peela...! And ashamed ! abi to chup kara ke aayi hoon .. Meri aankhe khuli hai rukja !!!!!!!😆
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Lana di..i do agree...par i thot lovebirds ko aaj ke din akele chod dete hain!!waise bhi we'l get the Spicy Hot news frm Ads!
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar lana told deepa to follow...but she is too scared...yaar, this Shaan na aisa usne khud ki reputation banayee hai...yeh ladkiyaan apni jaan kho bhaite hai...pagal kahin ke...

Main unke peeche jaana chahtee hoon...lekin Ritu and I need to save Khanak's sweet cousins from SBTC...and Aman keeps eyeing me, asked him to follow and he asked me WHY??? budhuraaam kahin ka?!!!!!!

Arrrey those andheri waalis are busy tusofying their mouths with the sweet dishes...good for you purvi...

acha suno, did you guys know Boo failed three grades in school ...don't ask how I know...I just do...but usse bhi bada goss coming soon...
Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Deeps jaake khidki se jhaanke dekh kya chal raha hai Solanki ji ke ghar mein??? Batti gul kyun hai? 😆

Haila Lana.. Tu Kyon kabse Order chod rahi hai.. Khud kyun nahi  jaati dekhne... ! Jaldi Ja !!!😡
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Saaz its ur B'day???
Happy Birthday to u!! A squishy bear hug & lots of best wishes & love to u! May many more come & enlighten ur world just like u enlighten ours. Sending happiness, cheer, laughter & joy from my heart to urs.

Psss...psss...what did Aman give?? Any special plans? 😃😉
purvimeh thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

yaar lana told deepa to follow...but she is too scared...yaar, this Shaan na aisa usne khud ki reputation banayee hai...yeh ladkiyaan apni jaan kho bhaite hai...pagal kahin ke...

Main unke peeche jaana chahtee hoon...lekin Ritu and I need to save Khanak's sweet cousins from SBTC...and Aman keeps eyeing me, asked him to follow and he asked me WHY??? budhuraaam kahin ka?!!!!!!

Arrrey those andheri waalis are busy tusofying their mouths with the sweet dishes...good for you purvi...

acha suno, did you guys know Boo failed three grades in school ...don't ask how I know...I just do...but usse bhi bada goss coming soon...

😲 Boo Failed. !!!!!!!! OMG... Which grades Saaz.. ?
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arrey suno...it seems there are two entrances to the house and we dont know which one they used...

Purvi ..Hi5 ...Lana tu Jaa na...Shaani udhar baithke Pradyun ke saath gappe mat ladaa...We are trying to pair him up with DJ...Hataa tu...aur jaa shanak ke peeche...

abhi which grade tho poocha nahin???!!!! ...shyte...poochna tha na...

thanks for the wishes Ramani and Lana...ahem!! massage after sangeet was promised...😳
Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago