Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

My point was why did she change? Did she do it because she thought she will wrong Sooraj's love if she went back to her old self? Or did she feel people will talk about her which sounds odd as far as she is concerned. Or did she feel that aloof exterior will fend off men from her? Or did she change so that she doesn't ever feel what she felt for Sooraj? I wanted to know the reason from Adi about this change.
Baki whatever u said I know & ditto that.

Adi tu kahan hai re?? U left us at a cliffhanger, u know that!!! Ab ek mini tiny part deke jaa which will keep me away from hyperventilating just imagining several scenarios. 😃 Half the size of her Kurti bhi chalegi. 😆
[/QUOTE]

Precisely all the above reasons na.. Lana.. Her entire living being  of life in name of sooraj was taken away from her she is bound to have that change na...and i think she molded the wall & 2 hoot attitude.. Am sure she must have heard pretty nasty stuff after Sooraj's death aprt from her then MIL...& from society 

purvimeh thumbnail

What am thrilled about the entire Sangeet was the fact how Madhvi and Khusboo to let their guard down & enjoyed every bit of it..!!😃 & the Gujju clan has never seen something like this before !😆

Madam Lana.. U danced on Mahi Way !!!! Kya Baat Hai ! 👏

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Precisely all the above reasons na.. Lana.. Her entire living being  of life in name of sooraj was taken away from her she is bound to have that change na...and i think she molded the wall & 2 hoot attitude.. Am sure she must have heard pretty nasty stuff after Sooraj's death aprt from her then MIL...& from society 

[/QUOTE]

Purvi my point exactly...if she is so nonchalant about society & stuff why did she change? I am pretty sure the society specially Sooraj's mom would have hurled insults left, right & center but did that change her?? Knowing her it doesn't look like, so its she herself who moulded her but exactly for what? Yeh jaanna tha mujhe. Like any particular instance or several incidents together made her the woman of steel that she is today?
U know me na how microscopic I get to when I like something, so was looking for that bull's eye moment. Or maybe her bai advised her to be quiet in a situation like this. Or maybe some guy tried to take advantage at some point of time which made her so aloof from the opposite sex. Anyway that was the point I was looking for!!
Its not easy to change oneself so completely, to change one's nature or characteristics, u can be in mourning for 1 month, 6 months but to completely change 24/7 from all the good things in life is very difficult. And she did encompass this impossible with passing away of Sooraj. There had to be a major shock & trauma related to it.
Remember how she flipped when she heard Shaan was in an accident, she immediately thought she is jinxed. So there must be more to it. So thought of probing, my favorite hobby as far as these 2 r concerned. 😃
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Oh really I danced in Mahi way?? Mujhe nahi maloom main toh sirf Shaan ko hi dekh rahi thi?? 😃

His observing Khanak, his fuming, getting J, his lips compressed in a line, his short takes looking at her movements & dress, his eyes locked on to her radiant face & smile, his narrowed eyes when he saw her having a gala time with Pradyun...aur boloon ki chup ho jayoon??!! 😆
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome  update Aditee loved it!
purvimeh thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Oh really I danced in Mahi way?? Mujhe nahi maloom main toh sirf Shaan ko hi dekh rahi thi?? 😃

His observing Khanak, his fuming, getting J, his lips compressed in a line, his short takes looking at her movements & dress, his eyes locked on to her radiant face & smile, his narrowed eyes when he saw her having a gala time with Pradyun...aur boloon ki chup ho jayoon??!! 😆

😆 U finshed the Dance.. & then only noticed him..cos. he entered only around That time.. isliye ab chup ho jaa !!!😛😆

Sigh* Lana...Shaan is so 😍

Yep.. pretty much aware of ur microscopic eye..😃. i personally feel  It has to be the society... & Some Fly members as she had mentioned...  I see no other reason of that wall...coming up...She must not be like towards society earlier...  It otherwise in place like Gujarat If u give in to the society  u wont be able to live at all.. ! Scuh people do exist still  
Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
 U finshed the Dance.. & then only noticed him..cos. he entered only around That time.. isliye ab chup ho jaa !!!😛😆

Sigh* Lana...Shaan is so 😍
[/QUOTE]

Actually I was so floored by ur special 'khatirdari' that I forgot I danced!! 😃 Waise toh nachna nahi aati toh simply swayed to the music. Btw u were rocking there. 😃
lghosh thumbnail
Purvi such people exists everywhere in India believe me, be it Gujrat or Bengal or Punjab or Bihar or UP. Specially for women who r unfortunate like Khanak in such situations.
That is why I wrote to Adi in the beginning that I hope & pray all the Khanaks of India get their Shaans just like Khanak here did without any condition or bargain.
Thankfully the situation is better in the Western world.
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*SIGH* i honestly cannot stop smiling. i have read it so many times by now.

i am truly truly loving this side of khanak! i know its all always mainly been about shaan this and that as she is usually the quiet, gaurded type and all. 

but truly the self righteousness and the need of independence and everything else that she demands and keeps and the care a damn attitude that she has towards society is making her one of my fav characters ever. 

i loved it in one of her conversations with her ada when she asked him about the hotels and how made a note to make sure to pick up the tab.  she had me completely after that scene. like i wasnt already taken by her. 

dont get me wrong shaan is great. and you have truly made him out to be what dreams are made of. but dispite her quietness and the mystery this girl just overpowers shaan. and now with her old self slowly bubbling...oh man. 

have i mentioned how much i cant wait for the post wedding?:) 

in the mean while i am lovingg this london return...

pleaseee dont leave us hanging like this and post soon pleasee:)

lghosh thumbnail
Adi I had to ask another mundane thing, was there any history of sibling rivalry between Shaan & Pradyun? Any incident of the past or in general?? Its a common thing but just wanted to know!! My curious self to blame I guess! 😃