Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Aaj Adi hum sab pe meherbaan, aur main, Adi, teri kadardaan!! 😃

Oh Khanak in an avenging mood! Shaan it will be all look & no touch for real now!! 😆 So buckle up pal the road is bumpy ahead! 😃 I can imagine him raising one brow seeing the neckline in surprise which will slowly be replaced by smirk seeing her aloof nonchalant attitude & then he will comprehend the whole purpose of it all. He was being penalised for his errant behaviour.
I just want him to ask very innocently 'why r u so upset Khanak? what is making u so mad?' when they r alone. And she in her aloof way will try to omit to answer & finally will blurt it out. But she won't directly ask why did u go to the bachelor party but will indirectly ask hope u had fun & then keep quiet. 😆
Too good re!!
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

TOTALLY...did I ever tell you...I collect wedding invites...or at least used to...and you are so right...they say so much more than the venue etc...
Hmmm...for instance, the wedding invite from my hubby;s side during our's spelled my name wrong...wonder what significance was that???!!!...
grounds for divorce is what I am thinking now!!!

Give high five!! We have more in common than we thought...I collect them too...hehe..

Cheers to pizzas without olives...CnH and wedding invitations!

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Song for dis update!!!Aaj ki Raat hona hain kya..paana hain kya .!!khona hain kya..!!(m bad at lyrics)frm DON!
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Alright, torture time, Khanak is one daring girl...Shan too bad, if you are irresistible, Khanak is gonna be screaming hot and unapproachable.

Khanak is playing with fire...careful girl, it can burn and how...😉

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

Koyee manachalaa agar pakad legaa aanchal
Zaraa sochiye aap kyaa kijeeyegaa
Lagaa de agar, badh ke zulfon mein kaliyaan
to kyaa apanee zulfe jhatak dijeeyegaa

Huzoor is kadar bhee naa itaraake chaliye
Khule aam aanchal naa laharaa ke chaliye

Shaan ki bajne walli hai ghanteee

Saaz, yaar maarna mat...just hear me out, ye saare gaane sun kar, mujhe meri bahut acchi friend yaad aa rahi hai, everyone wanted her in their team for antakshari...sangeet mein ek antakshari ho jaye? A good one back and forth between Khanak and Shaan, ek choti si?

Whaddaya think Aditee, 10 part sangeet mein ek back and forth between shan and Khanak?

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow aditee...and main to har jaga hu...kaka bhi main & main bhi main..lmao...luvving it...and yeh sach mein khanak's kurti se bhi choti thi...
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow aditee,
so i wish shaan to come for the sangeet at any cost so that he can see her in the smoking hot kurta..after looking at her wat will he say to her..he would obviously say something in his husky voice which will make her go weak on her knees..n i really want to see both their faces..continue soon yaar..weekend main free hai na?

PS:this would be the 1st thread to reach 100th page this soon i think..shortest time taken for a century(fastest century)..(u started it on 8th may..today is 21st..)
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
was this 63B  ke uska teaser tha?????

itna chota tho 1 pc swimming suit nahi ohta ...

but kya baat hain .. she is gona wear a happening low neck suit!!!!!

Sahi!!!!

Looking forward to his eyes popping out when he finally makes it there (that is if Adi makes him attend)

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz plz plz jaldi update kar do aditee...ab intezar nahi hota...mai to aage ka seq soch soch kar hi khush ho rai hu
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
These teasers are just not letting anyone rest in peace...damn Shaan get here as quick as you can...cannot wait till Shanak meet and the fireworks explode...already counting down for your next update x x