Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

Saaz in the sangeet is 'mehendi laga ke rakhna' there?? Again a trade mark sangeet song.

Haylo...
Maydam...

BHWAT EES THEES??/ abhi aapke geetmala ka switch ON hua???!!!

Yaar...song list finalised and sealed boss...nahin yeh gaana nahin hai...but don;t worry at this point...popcorn leke aao and sit back and chiilax,,,
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Souma - Even I saw the palki invitation card. Ami baron korar oi tray card o dekhechhi, jani na ki bole otake. Then the conch invitation card, so many wonderful new innovative ideas keep coming out everyday.

@ Saaz - So so true. This story is not merely a fiction but it kind of kindles back the faith in love, romance, affection all over again. I am taken back to my teenage days when I had that rosy glass to look at life & think how it can be a bed of roses. How I gushed on those M&B when reading them. What I felt back then I am feeling now, re-visiting those feelings again, feeling young & rejuvenated through this love story.
And thanks to Adi for that. That is why I keep writing its not a FF for me anymore but much beyond that, a part of my life & existence now. Another make believe to myself that there is someone like Shaan who loves his Khanak in this way, who take it upon him to make her see the love all over again & teach her to live her life in that glory & in the process learn the true meaning of life from her. Sigh!!
saaaz thumbnail

Ya...oh...this butterfly thing also sounds nice...

Wedding invitations always fascinate me...it says so much more than just the wedding venue and time...

Its so beautiful.

TOTALLY...did I ever tell you...I collect wedding invites...or at least used to...and you are so right...they say so much more than the venue etc...
Hmmm...for instance, the wedding invite from my hubby;s side during our's spelled my name wrong...wonder what significance was that???!!!...
grounds for divorce is what I am thinking now!!!
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

Haylo...
Maydam...

BHWAT EES THEES??/ abhi aapke geetmala ka switch ON hua???!!!

Yaar...song list finalised and sealed boss...nahin yeh gaana nahin hai...but don;t worry at this point...popcorn leke aao and sit back and chiilax,,,

Arre kya karoon sawere majdoori kar rahi thi! Phir aake sab posts dekhi. And u people didn't take this number?? The evergreen romanctic movie ever! Imagine Shaan singing 'ud ud ke teri zulfein, karti hai kya ishaare, dil tham ke khade hai, aashiq sabhi kanwaare'!! 😍
Thik hai chal yeh bhi main apni imagination use karke dekh loongi! 😆
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the invite Ads..!
saaaz thumbnail
@Lana...hmmm..,,,imagine...

Shanak married...in their bedroom ...TV is switched on...this very song with the lyrics is playing...and Khanak insists that this song was there for the sangeet while Shaan says not there...shanak fight on the song...kuch romantic baatein...kuch kathee meethee yaadein...

bus Ad ko bolte hain yeh scenario in the future pesh kiya jaaye...
lghosh thumbnail

@Lana...hmmm..,,,imagine...

Shanak married...in their bedroom ...TV is switched on...this very song with the lyrics is playing...and Khanak insists that this song was there for the sangeet while Shaan says not there...shanak fight on the song...kuch romantic baatein...kuch kathee meethee yaadein...

bus Ad ko bolte hain yeh scenario in the future pesh kiya jaaye...

Saazyyy 🤗 neki aur pooch pooch! And the make up after that I can again imagine!! 😆 Mind blowing scenario hoga!
saaaz thumbnail
Chal yahee karte hain...

esp when they are in Boston and she misses 'india'...and she is surfing channels while he plays with her hair and she comes across a 'desi' channel which is playing this song...

Haaye Haaye...

lghosh thumbnail

Chal yahee karte hain...

esp when they are in Boston and she misses 'india'...and she is surfing channels while he plays with her hair and she comes across a 'desi' channel which is playing this song...

Haaye Haaye...

And again rest left to our imagination!! 😆 Hope Shaan won't leave his hands in the pockets then! 😆
saaaz thumbnail
waise I can have vivid images with hands in pockets too...haila...cannot believe I typed this out here...bache hain forum pe...yaar!!! meri tho ...so you think Ad is going to put up another part or wot???