Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 73

Posted: 12 years ago
I owe you a detailed analysis...Owe you big time...

Preparing for an exam at the moment...will try to sneak in sometime...

Loved the part...

I am as eager as Shaan if not more to know the colour of the wedding dress.

You know I have always loved this invitation I remembering seeing as a kid in some lane of Kolkata...Its a palki...a jute one..like a toy model...as soon as you lift the curtain a snap of the bride and groom appear and thats the invitation...it was adorable.

🀣 Shaaann😍

Smart A--... The point has been Made & "deal" ka bahan bhi chipka diya.. !!!

Be back soon !
Its a simple hopefully real love story of an urban couple

A girl who was once widowed
An affluent  spoilt young guy who has never seen any troubles in life

He will teach her to "live"
She will teach him to "feel"

Its a good trade!

Thode se sapna sajayae

THODA SA ROOOMANI HO JAAYE...
Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
Hey Aditi...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

awesome & lovely invite...thanks for invitation...

u know that we r not going miss this wedding...

superb update ...

loved their convo...

&

he just wants to irritate her...& she is being angry...

loved the description...

& casa is awesome ff...wait for its updates everyday...

want to know more & how this wedding is going to be...

continue soon...

Super Six created what is called "Critics Corner" for the first time on IF-RBO and we talked about topics ranging from TRPs to  urging producers to improve quality of content

We rallied and mobilized people to  bring about  good story telling at one point!

We invested more than just time on this show

We invested hundreds of hours of our intellect and  brain power in order to keep the ShaNak magic alive

Things are beyond repair now!

I am utilizing my writing skills to tell a story

I didnt mean to brag about our achievements

Just sharing in a matter of fact way

letting you girls know, there is more to Indian TV than Saas and Bahus.
There is more to Saaz than Hindi songs, more to Souma and Vandu than gushing abt the Shaan and Khanak of my Casa

Indian Television brought us all together

I am happy to have connected with you all

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
Haaaye!!!!

main sach mein mar gayi ... he so loves her yaar ... she does not keep her side of the bargain but he calls to talk to her!!!!!!!

I love him ... kash ... kash ... kash ...

ab kuch romantic wala update dena ... no fighting pls ... want something good to make me feel good.

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
@Souma...I think I have seen the invitation you speak of...I have seen another...a close bong friend's wedding invite...every wing of the butterfly on the cover opened to a little detail about the wedding...I understand for some bengalis, butterfly is a very significant sign...

@Aditeee...CASA started off as a small PM between us...and the heights you have taken this FF makes me so proud of you...makes me believe and hope in the stories I have read and loved...makes me feel and dream...lets me live and laugh...Thank you Aditee...You are truly a phenomenal writer...

Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
Saaz in the sangeet is 'mehendi laga ke rakhna' there?? Again a trade mark sangeet song.
Originally posted by saaaz

@Souma...I think I have seen the invitation you speak of...I have seen another...a close bong friend's wedding invite...every wing of the butterfly on the cover opened to a little detail about the wedding...I understand for some bengalis, butterfly is a very significant sign...

@Aditeee...CASA started off as a small PM between us...and the heights you have taken this FF makes me so proud of you...makes me believe and hope in the stories I have read and loved...makes me feel and dream...lets me live and laugh...Thank you Aditee...You are truly a phenomenal writer...

Thanks Saaz

They say life is all about second chances

My friendhsip with you is a testimony of that!

You will forever remind me of how precious people are!
Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by saaaz

Ya...oh...this butterfly thing also sounds nice...

Wedding invitations always fascinate me...it says so much more than just the wedding venue and time...

Its so beautiful.