Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ythere is a falgunk song called chudoi jo khanki haatho mein yaad piya ki aane lagi.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saaz idhar aa jaa! U need a jhappi boss! I left at pg 63 & logged in now to see its pg 86! I was wondering pata nahi kaun sa debate chal raha hai yehan pe that it went up by 20 pages!! U r a crowd puller for sure! Love ya! 😃
Main soch rahi hoon if I have a wedding planner like u main bhi shaadi kar hi loon! 😆😆😆 
Being a bong the first thing came to my mind was 'what is the menu' & then saw the list!!

@ Purvi - Kya kahun Shaan bechara ko veg khana padega on his wedding! He can keep the non-veg dish for later, infact for the rest of his life. 🤣 Aur madam because u selected the menu no special favours will be given to u! 😡

Adi I told u at the beginning I will be at the wedding & that too from the groom's side, so pls isko bata de! Main Shaan ke side pe khadi hoke aanhen bharti rahoongi! 😆 And Purvi tu bride ki tadaf se lag rahi hai toh hamari khatirdaari karna! 🤣

Man loved the comments in the past 20 pages. Love & hugs to u all. Have to comment on the update now.
Adi u r creating history! Sach mein! I am sure no other author can boast of such readers who r ready with preparations for a virtual wedding.

Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
How come no one spoke about Shaan's outfit in the wedding?? Sab koi Khanak ke baare mein bol rahe hai! Adi he will have to wear a sherwani to please Khanak, he has kept that privilege for his wedding only, so what color & brand will he wear?? Kisi ko Shaan ke baare mein koi phikar nahi, toh mujhe hi karna padega! 😉😆 
And what about Mumbai reception?? Saaz have u thought of that? That will be super grand I am sure or will Shaan himself take care of it with his own set of wedding planners??
lghosh thumbnail
Adi main kya kahoon, u r beyond any praises!! If u created poetry in prose for Shaan earlier today u created an ode from Khanak for Shaan! Romance at its best!
I can add more to the list, she will know about his favorite color, favorite movie, favorite song, his ways of relaxation, what annoys him, what makes him happy, what pleases him, his Sunday ritual, his habits & the rest I will leave it to her to find on her own! 😆 And as I said before it looks like more & more she is the one who will break the pact. One sight of his bare torso & the pact will be out the window. 🤣 Followed by his unshaven jaw! 😆 And why not?? She being the woman of the modern world has the right to be pleased & happy, to make a choice, to say yes or no...so she can also choose whether the pact remains or goes. 😃 
I loved the lines in pink, could see her exasperated, blown away, unnerving look when she was thinking about the reality that is knocking on her door at the end of 3 days. Life will take a 180 degree turn.
It makes me happy to see that not once has she compared this marriage to her previous one, the people around, the decor, her family, the rituals, the usual norms nothing till now has reminded her of her marriage with Sooraj. She has moved on...to be happy, to construct a new beginning on the cherished past. The past will always be there but the present will build a wonderful future.
Last time she pursued Sooraj so everything was on her terms but this time it is totally different, she has been followed & quested, decisions were taken away from her & simply pressed on later, she was willing, reveling & thrilling on Shaan's proposal but she didn't do the asking, chasing or proposing. This though was initially objectionable to her but slowly it is dawning on her that she is going to be Khanak Shantanu Gujral & the complete implications attached to the name.The reality is slowly sinking in about this marriage. Till now she was hiding behind her work, her daily activities, her attraction for him, his pursuing her endlessly, their physical compatibility but now all will change & she will be more close to him in every way possible & that thought itself was more than enough to make her jittery & nervous. 😃
I loved how he witnessed her being caught & her stutter to cover up her faux pas. 😆 Then adored the fact how she told him she didn't talk to Ritu about him & superbly he said 'We' can talk about me!! 😆 Why only u 2 Shaan, all of us here r dying to talk about u!! 🤣 When the topic is 'u' the conversation is never dull & it never ends. 😆
Khanak really, she forgot to invite Kritik kya?? I hope not! She doesn't even know whether he is coming or not?? Haila she is worse than me! 😆
And obviously the dialog about quiet people talking the most while making love takes the cake!! 😆 If her dad was there he would have been concerned seeing her daughter suddenly all red & her face radiating heat, he would be like 'let me call a doc, u have got a fever & in 3 days u will be married'!! 😆 It was hilarious! Adi take a bow. I laughed so badly reading that & then her 'Shantanu'!! Every time she will take his name there will be whole set of emotions & feelings & interactions exchanged & conveyed. He will know things r to her liking if she says 'Shantanu'! 😃 Only one word! He will learn soon or may have already learned.
I don't know if I can say it here or not but really when the time comes for them to unite in complete sense of the word what will they communicate in between? 😆 Now 1 personal line followed by 10 others about family, work, friends...what then? What will they say in between? That is if Shaan's assumption is true about a quiet person? 😆 Or will they do their favorite thing? Obviously I meant fight!! Tum sab bhi na!! 😆😆😆
Finally she asked him when he is coming!! I was waiting for this. Instead of beating around the bush she uttered those words followed by that interaction. It was kind of an invitation in her own way for him to come. She is desperately waiting for u Shaan, just take the next flight.
I already am floating on bliss about the pink lines as I wrote earlier, can totally relate to Khanak here. 😃
Aditee steamy update tonight??? Haila! That means u will give the flashback about that night near the window. Yaaayyy!! Was waiting desperately for it. Obviously shaadi se pahele kuch steamy hone se raha toh it has to be a fb. Can't wait. And when she will be totally lost in his charm, in the pleasure of the intimacy her one 'Shantanu' will bring in the thrill in him. 😃
Adi if I were anywhere near u I personally would have gone to thank u & treat u for this masterpiece. Seriously think about writing now, publish this into a book. Seriously & honestly telling u.
aditee thumbnail
OMG!
Unbelievable!
I am speechless
I dont think ive had this much fun ever online

Super cool!

I am loving every moment of this fun

You guys make it worth every minute I give to this fiction

Hmmm

Love

A
aditee thumbnail
Lets crank it up a notch.
Wedding invite coming up!😳

Shaadi bagair invite ke kaise chale jaayenge?

aditee thumbnail
There's gotta be a method to every madness!

So invite coming up soon
aditee thumbnail

Shantanu Gujral

(Director; Ajmera Constructions Ltd; Colaba; Mumbai)

Weds

Khanak Mistry

(Junior Partner; Modi & Dastur Architectural Design Group; Worli)

Wedding Date: 29th May 2011

Venue: Mandap Hall, Sarovar Portico, Ahmedeabad

Time:

Baraat: 9 PM

Jaimala: 10:30 PM

Dinner 10::00 PM onwards

Kanyadaan and pheras: 3 AM

Bidaai: 5 AM

Groom's

Subhadra Gujral

Sunil & Madhavi Gujral         

Anil & Dr. Ambika Gujral (Chacha Melbourne)                     

Nandini & Sanjay Kapoor (Maasi London)

Akshay & Khushboo Gujral

Akhil, Akash & Ujjwala Gujral

Pradyun & Raanya Kapoor

Off: Futures Trading Partners; Nariman Point, Mumbai

Home: 901 Mangal Kunj, Malabar Hill; Mumbai

Bride's

Praveen & Hetal Mistry

Naveen & Prabha Mistry (Kaka & Kaki)

Sudha & Suyash Patel (Bua & Fa)

Mehul, Mitali Mistry & Sonal Patel

Niyojan Nagar, Ahmedeabad

Best wishes:
1500 and counting... IF-RBO's faithful, patient, amazing, encouraging, appreciative readers of a tale called Casa di Sogni (Home of Dreams), especially the following:

Kalyani, Lana, Deepa, Saaz, Sys, Mitra, Priya, Shalini, Ray, Ad girl, Ammu, Vandana, Souma, Purvi, DJ, Taruna(Taz),Karishma, Naveen, Neha, Jessica, Ramani, Krithika, Dish, Angel, Heena, Ranjini, Sweta, Christmas

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳👏👏👏 
Let the party begin...bring on the bangra and garba...😉😉Edited by Aussiegal - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aditee,
got the invite..will be there..
so when r u updating..
party time..