Ghabraake Tumhe Jab Yaad Kiya...
Kya Unn Shaamon Ka Arth Nahin???...

Yeh Shaamein...
Sab ki Sab Shaamein...
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: purvimeh

If this is how i am suppose to begin my weekend.. !! then Bring it on Aditeee !!!!  More Details later...  

Lana.. dont u sleep ! Go away !!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & ur bad luck girl.. for showing me the thikana...! Am def not giving up it worth fighting for...!!!!

Arre neend se itne saalon baad abhi uthi hoon, phir se mujhe sone kyun bhej rahi hai!! πŸ˜‰ So that u can have a gala time with Shaan, no way madam!! πŸ˜† After such a long time found such a guy & am such a fool told u about him & now u r looking for an opportunity to snatch him away from me!! 😑 Don't u have any1 else to cater to? To bestow ur drool? Ja wohan jaa! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And if this is bad luck then what can I say?? May I be doomed in such bad luck forever! 🀣Sach mein everytime he says those words in a husky tone I am gone for a toss imagining it. So in his tone let me tell u, 'I won't', won't go to sleep, give him to u!
And aren't u supposed to be at work?? Wohan se kya kar rahi hai? Mann lagake apna kaam kar, ja! πŸ˜† 
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saaaz

Yeh Shaamein...
Sab Ki Sab Shaamein
Kya Inka Koyeee Arth Nahin??...

Ghabraake Tumhe Jab Yaad Kiya...
Kya Unn Shaamon Ka Arth Nahin???...

Yeh Shaamein...
Sab ki Sab Shaamein...

Madam Saaz u r a bad organizer! Humlogon ko garba aur bhangra mein lagake khud gayab?? 3 din mein shaadi aur hum sab ke sab wohi ek dance mein practice kar rahe hai!! Chalo jaldi se kaam pe lag jaayo! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aditee thumbnail

PART 61

Ambawadi, Ahmedabad

26th May 2011

Around 8 PM

She froze in shock, sat up in bed, clamping her hand over her mouth, eyes shut, shaking her head with a "OMG! Oh! No! Oh! No! S---!"

He allows her as much time as she wants to recover from that blunder. He can hear her labored breathing as she tries to control her hurtling heart

Shaan: hey!

Khanak: Umm'. Hi!

Shaan: Busy?

Khanak: Oh! I was just talking to Ritu, asking her about Ram (biting her lower lip to stop the tremble)

Shaan: You were checking on Ram? (really?)

Khanak: Aapne kyon phone kiya?

Shaan: I didn't call Ritu Khanak. So if you asked her whether she heard from me, the answer would be "No"

Khanak: I don't think we spoke about you

He grins, she knows that sitting 600 kms away.

Shaan: That's OK, WE can speak about me.

Khanak: Oh! Absolutely!

Shaan:What were you doing?

Khanak: the whole family is here, spent the day with them. Now just relaxing laying in'''. on the terrace watching the cars go by (retracts)

Shaan: Huh! When is Ritu arriving

Khanak: Ummm'''..11 tomorrow

Shaan:Oh really? What flight?

Khanak: Go Air? I believe.

Shaan:Is Kritik going with her?

Khanak: Oh! I don't know! I didn't ask (nothing new there)

Shaan smiles

Shaan: Iam trying to reach your Dad, his phone's not ringing for some reason

Khanak:Oh!

Shaan: We managed to get more rooms at the Marriott

Khanak: Oh!

She is just unable to concentrate. Quiet by nature, the recent admission not helping her cause at all, making her more jittery.

Shaan:Dadi wanted to know if her package arrived. Is your home phone not working also?

Khanak: Oh! Really? (she gets off the bed, turns off the cooler, the fan and starts walking out to the small verandah like annexxe off of the room, to check if she can spot her Dad sitting outside. Hard to see since its all covered by the shamiana)

Shaan:People that are usually quiet talk a lot when they make love. Are you that way also?

Khanak: (that question pushes her heart to its limits) What? (stunned)

Shaan: Just curious!

Khanak: Shantanu'''

Nothing was said verbally but stacks of emotions exchanged.

Shaan: The whole family gets in at Noon tomorrow (slowly)

Khanak wants to know if he is included in the "whole family" or not

Khanak: kaun se flight se?

Shaan: Jet 9W2003. 4:40 pm I think

Khanak: Dadi bhi aa rahi hain na?

Shaan: ofcourse!

Khanak: I cant wait to see her.

He smiles

Shaan: My cousins get here directly on 28th . Chacha from Melbourne and Aunt from London

Khanak:Oh!

Shaan grins wonders how she can get by with two words all day. She has no curiosity to know about anybody

Khanak: Aap kab aa rahe hain? (there!)

Shaan:For what?

Khanak: MY wedding!

Shaan: Who are you marrying?

Khanak: A guy I work with (indifferent)

Shaan: lucky b-------! (husky)

Khanak: Thanks (husky)

Pause

Shaan: Do you have an ID with you?

Khanak: Nahi'. Pata nahi'' kyon?

Shaan: When we return, you will need it at the airport to check in.

Khanak:Oh!  I didn't think about that

"I had no idea I was going with you. I didn't think about the fact that, you are coming to Ahmedabad to get me. I forgot I wont take the train on my way back. I didn't realize I will be your wife in 3 days, that means I will have your presence around me at all times when you are not working. I overlooked the fact that not only do you completely overpower me emotionally now, soon you  will engulf me physically also. Soon I will know what you look like when you are asleep, how you shave, how cluttered your room is, what your favorite video game is, what days you play tennis vs what days you swim, which page you first flip to on the newspaper, which calls you take and which ones you let slip into voice mail,how much sugar you take in your coffee, how wet your hair is when you step out of the shower and how many pairs of blue jeans you own"

Her legs felt weak and wobbly, she clutched her phone with both hands, cars and buses honked on the street. The kids screamed downstairs. Men were raising their voices trying to make their point about India's politics.

Khanak on the other hand floated in bliss!

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Lana madam...kya karen?? Bride changed her plans ...sangeet has been moved out of Bombay..main bolu...abhi bhi time hai...challo ladkiyon ki tolli leke...
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

@Lana madam...kya karen?? Bride changed her plans ...sangeet has been moved out of Bombay..main bolu...abhi bhi time hai...challo ladkiyon ki tolli leke...

Kidhar mar gayi thi di?
Aaj kahin gayi to teri khair nahi

seriyana waste di nee

Dont go anywhere

I need your heklp with sangeet

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay shall call you in Five??? lemme know...btw...ignore my PMEdited by saaaz - 12 years ago
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Aditi...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

awesome update love their convo...

&

lines in pink...superb...

&

waiting for sangeet  now...

update soon...
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: lghosh

Arre neend se itne saalon baad abhi uthi hoon, phir se mujhe sone kyun bhej rahi hai!! πŸ˜‰ So that u can have a gala time with Shaan, no way madam!! πŸ˜† After such a long time found such a guy & am such a fool told u about him & now u r looking for an opportunity to snatch him away from me!! 😑 Don't u have any1 else to cater to? To bestow ur drool? Ja wohan jaa! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And if this is bad luck then what can I say?? May I be doomed in such bad luck forever! 🀣Sach mein everytime he says those words in a husky tone I am gone for a toss imagining it. So in his tone let me tell u, 'I won't', won't go to sleep, give him to u!
And aren't u supposed to be at work?? Wohan se kya kar rahi hai? Mann lagake apna kaam kar, ja! πŸ˜† 

And he ONLY makes her mouth dry?? Yeh banda bahoot besharam hai, pata nahi hum sab pe kya kya jadoo karta raheta hai?!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Has kept all the girls here on edge & only makes Khanak's mouth go dry! πŸ˜²
So she admits she was covertly checking about him & purposely not calling him, the cat is out of the bag & she is so going to hear about this later in future. πŸ˜†
And u reminded me of Shaan's authority over her, another mission he made her do was negate Nirav which she would have done anyway but Shaan kind of helped her taking the call. πŸ˜ƒ 
And Khanak's perspective about Shaan & his qualities! πŸ˜ For which I simply die & fade away in oblivion! His authority, possessiveness, determination, stubbornness, efficiency, challenges, demands, raw passion, hunger, his social nature, his potentials...everything swept the rug off of her feet. She is so deeply smitten by him which she herself is not aware of, I mean the magnitude of her attraction. πŸ˜ƒ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well said Lana...πŸ‘
I so so Bingo and second you on the above... Does she even have any idea... what he is making us do... Those Hand in pockets.. leaning on the frame of the Door... that Husky tone and a mass of chunk...or wiping the drool of the lappy... & she only feels her mouth being dry !!!!! Tsk.. tsk... Khanak ka kuch nahi hoga... 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Awww Lana. ur the bestest πŸ€— U know that don't you.. U cld not have taken it easily It's fun to battle and win it.. So u showed me his thikana.. & will not be able to thank you enuff on it... But that does not mean am giving up !πŸ˜† & Obviously not.. I don't have anybody else to cater too... these days...Hota hai chalta hai !!!!!!!If u know where i am hinting...Shaan samne hai to Baki kuch dikta hai kiya,,,,,😍,,,,,Dikhta hai tou am not normal..🀣

Yep at work... & if this is what i read first think at work... do u expect me to work mann laga ke..!!!!!!! Can not wait to read the phone conver now...

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my god..
aditee..
both really share too many emotions with nothing spoken out..
just 2 r 3 words r enough for their n our heart to beat erratically..
weekend mein free tho write more na?lets have the wedding this weekend..continue soon..
aditee i noticed this..whenever they talk over phone shaan used to say hey n she responding with umm!hi..is it their signature..

@saaz: jaldhi aaja..hamare practise sessions phir shuru karein..u were not here n i didnt practise at all..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago