Ye kya! Again a cliffhanger!! πŸ˜­

P.S One hell of a shaadi this is turnin out to be!! Maza aa raha hai! πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by rockingneha - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaye Haaye !
Last line ne Maar Daala !! Hahahaha...

Shaan mustve been overjoyed to hear her admit it to him accidentally...hehehe...I can feel its gonna be a superb conversation..!!

Cant wait for the next part !

Luv,
Vandu
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditeee  ...this is torture  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMGGG... The Blue LInee ... Amaazzzing ...

OMG ... This is excittting ... SHIT I  LOVE your writing  !!!!!!

Hahahahaha ... What a Treat It Must be for Shaan ... To hear her Say THAT oUT LOUD !!!!!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was going to hit the sack & OMG another update!! And I knew it, knew it, knew it!! The moment Ritu left I knew the next call would be Shaan's & she will pick it up thinking its Ritu!!
I am so grinning now! Finally heard Prince Charming after 2 updates. Was kinda missing him! πŸ˜† And she admitted it all to him & he heard it!! How will she cover it now? By saying she was talking about some1 else & not him? πŸ˜† His HUSKY tone...ooofff I go THUD imagining that! Actually my back is all black & blue from all the thudding! πŸ˜†
And u won't believe me but I knew this time u will make Shaan call her 1st instead of the other way round. He had to not only to check up on her but also to casually throw in the piece of news about bachelor party & there she will go back to her shell clamming it up fuming & sulking away but not openly showing it. He will get the drift & will only work in action in the wedding. Moreover Shaan has made her do a lot of things & now u will make Khanak take the lead in this arena. Thought so!
Hmmm Khanak will pick up the tab of the hotel but will Shaan allow it after marriage? Another fight for sure!
And he ONLY makes her mouth dry?? Yeh banda bahoot besharam hai, pata nahi hum sab pe kya kya jadoo karta raheta hai?!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Has kept all the girls here on edge & only makes Khanak's mouth go dry! 😲
So she admits she was covertly checking about him & purposely not calling him, the cat is out of the bag & she is so going to hear about this later in future. πŸ˜†
And u reminded me of Shaan's authority over her, another mission he made her do was negate Nirav which she would have done anyway but Shaan kind of helped her taking the call. πŸ˜ƒ 
And Khanak's perspective about Shaan & his qualities! 😍 For which I simply die & fade away in oblivion! His authority, possessiveness, determination, stubbornness, efficiency, challenges, demands, raw passion, hunger, his social nature, his potentials...everything swept the rug off of her feet. She is so deeply smitten by him which she herself is not aware of, I mean the magnitude of her attraction. πŸ˜ƒ
And I love Ritu, this girl is not only a good friend but is a lucky charm as well. She brought them close so easily. πŸ˜ƒ 
Ek baat bata, Ritu got a call from Shaan? He wanted to know how Khanak was doing or casually wanted to find out how Ritu is doing & in return expected to hear about Khanak from her. And I think Ritu must have told him she  is talking to her & why don't u call her now Shaan, she can talk  or is missing u...& he calls & what a treat he got! πŸ˜ƒ Pata nahi kyun mujhe aisa laga.
I can see the frozen tip of the iceberg melting & by the end of the conversation it will be a huge mushy pool! Then her entire being would be so flaming that even whole of Sabarmati River won't be able to cool her down. πŸ˜ƒ And in between he will ask her where r u & she will say in my room & there u go...he will be quiet for some moments & then ask in his husky tone all alone & will say hope u remember my wish or maybe he will just chuckle & that will do it for her! She will go THUD again & so will we here!! πŸ˜ƒ
Ok I am stopping now, I think I am blabbering away getting carried away with my scenarios! πŸ˜ƒ
Ok trying to be logical, why is special reference to Bua's arrival? Will she play any major role here?? And in flashback can u also write what happened that night in front of the window when she told him he looks good in that black tee?? Imagination running wildly but wanted to know ur version. πŸ˜› 
Mujhe gaali mat de, yeh sab tera kiyadhara hai, main majboor hoon yeh sab sochne ke liye! U have bewitched us all with ur powerful creation now we r simply dancing to ur tune!! U have become our Pied Piper making us twirl, dance & dream in merriment! πŸ˜ƒ
Mind blowing update, loved it & in the end 2 words in blue...again THUD!
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditee,

Awesome yaar!! Wow!! How in the world can I walk away and sleep, it is going to be a miserable night. πŸ˜›, (waiting for updates and dreaming about CASA shanak!!!)
Love your details. Amazing storytelling. How do you do it? Spinning such a beautiful tale of love.

Your Shanak are burning up my laptop with their chemistry. Heck, I am loosing my sanity over this. Never thought that just two words"I won't" could crackle with so much anticipation. Absolutely wow!!

Sigh... Next update please...Dil maange more!!

DJ
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Actually my back is all black & blue from all the thudding! πŸ˜†

Mind blowing update, loved it & in the end 2 words in blue...again THUD!

If u continue to "thud"  at this rate, ur back wll never recover !!   πŸ€£
Edited by -Ray- - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ms Ghosh,

You are one amazing analyst. When I read you posts and analysis it is like you are reading my mind and posting it, except I am awful in expressing these details, and you get them just right. I am enjoying your analysis as much as CASA.

I want to know too, what happened that night after Khanak explained how much she thinks about Shan, my mind is going through this too. Love your idea where she tries to pick up the hotel tab, and Shan will not let her do it, a fight in making. It is very real.

Love the way you write out your feelings, I need to make better attempts at expressing my joy, and sheer happiness of reading the beautiful story.😊

DJ

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@lines in blue*DEAD*...hehehe... @Khanak...batchu u r soo Caught...bt she won't gve in so easily!!Gud luck to Shaan!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
EditedEdited by deepa_01 - 12 years ago