Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: aditee

Vandu

How about after one phone conversation?

Ya Ya...Bring those on...!
I wanna know if she calls or he calls ...But jaldi karo !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cant wait !
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aditee what a sweet affectionate update! U r taking the bar higher everyday! Thanks for the historic rundown about Ahmedabad. Didn't know about it.
Kaun kaheta hai romance padne se dimaag ka batti gul hoti hai, dekh I am learning so many new things everyday. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ Alongwith fighting over a guy with a looney girl...yeah Purvi that's u! K...i # 1! 😑 Maine isko Shaan ka thikana diya aur mujhise bewafaai, bhalaai ka zamana nahi raha!! πŸ˜ƒ

Ok back to the update, I love this senti type chapters. Specially being a girl can relate to this phase of another girl where she is on the verge of tying the knot, full of apprehension about the upcoming unknown future & all nostalgic about leaving her home, family & friends. Sach mein dil bhad aati hai. It was so lovely! Her dad was happy seeing her at the station & kept saying '5 din mein chali jaayegi'...really touching. Her home, her family, her room, her upbringing everything such a stark contrast to Shaan's, all the more makes their differences known. I loved the interaction of Khanak & her dad. So homely & tender & loving.
I have to ask this, is Khanak's family expected to pay for the hotel for the groom's side?? My god, her loan would be over here itself then. I hope the Khandelwals r reasonable enough about this & pick up the tab.
So not a single phone call from either party to each other. Highly expected. And then she will call up on pretext of something & then will throw in a line about what u r doing or where u r & when he will reply with a smirk & say something intimate she will change the topic. πŸ˜† Seriously their cat & mouse game never ceases to amaze & entertain me.
Very true she didn't get reminded about Sooraj or her times with him in this city. She has moved on. Good! She is not hankering after those memories anymore. And our society functions in such a way?! Her friend's parents stopped her from mixing with Khanak?? How heartless & selfish can people be! Weird but true! And abhi dekhna wohi parents khud aayenge Khanak se milne when they will see to whom she is getting married to!
And good attributes about Khanak, she doesn't believe in self pity, never indulges in it nor does she expect sympathy or pity from anybody. Really this Khanak is amazing. I wish all the show's CV reads this character & realise what it means when u say the female character is strong. She doesn't expect anything from anyone, she was leading her life oblivious to the society on her own terms, in her self imposed & erected cocoon satisfactorily unless & until someone came like a whirlwind & toppled that cocoon away. Now she thinks only about him & his words haunts her. πŸ˜ƒ
And the last line hahahaha she got reminded about his wish list. πŸ˜†  I know his wish won't be fulfilled immediately but he will kiss her for sure in her room. He always tries to keep his end of the bargain! πŸ˜† And she won't shy away either, I am sure. 😍
Aditee I am waiting for those flashbacks, Khanak toh Ahmedabad bhi pahoonch gayi phir kab degi? Her shopping spree with Madhavi, their interactions, her dad's meeting the Gujrals over lunch...I wanted to know. Don't kill me but as far as this masterpiece is concerned I don't want to miss out on anything.
Fantastic like always. Oh another query, how many days r exactly left for the wedding? 1 week or less?
Will wait eagerly for the next like always!!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great Update as usual...kinda off gud brush up wid history though...Is a phonecall happening or nt???besides i just can't wait for the sangeet,marriage and Boston..!!wid dem being alone in dat condo ahem ahem..it wud be A Total SIZZLER!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
aditee thumbnail
Ujjwala,
Tera immortalize honey ka time aa gaya haiπŸ˜†
Thru my FF!

Iam absolutely in love with your name
Sigh!

You will make an appearance as Shaan's Chacha's daughter from Melbourne.
You are a teen, in 11th grade.
Bubbly, chirpy,  full of life
Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww!!   Khanak is blushing !!!  

cant wait for the upcoming parts, update soon !!

Loved the update, 2 things I have to mention  ,1)  small description of Ahmedabad   nd   2)  her comp was covered with  table cover made by her mom, so typical middle class touch...:)  , reminds me of my home , my table...  fallen in  love with ur ff all over again !!

Edited by -Ray- - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Ujjwala,

Tera immortalize honey ka time aa gaya haiπŸ˜†
Thru my FF!

Iam absolutely in love with your name
Sigh!

You will make an appearance as Shaan's Chacha's daughter from Melbourne.
You are a teen, in 11th grade.
Bubbly, chirpy,  full of life

1st it was Sazzy   nd now Ujjwala  !!

lucky ppl  πŸ˜ƒ
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree wid Ray ...pata nahi hamara no kabh aayega!!!
dishbhan thumbnail
Hey Adi,

within couple of hours you have 3 pages of comments madam ... u r getting popular!

Chal rushing for office ... praying u will give a longer update later today and multiple updates over the weekend ... wishful thinking re ... but need some details as asked before πŸ˜›

after he told what he likes in her did they kiss?
lunch with Ada at her place minus him
shopping with Madz
phone convo
reaction on bachelor party
Visa visit

so many ... I will recollect some more while day dreaming about them ... 😳

~Cheers,
Dish
aditee thumbnail

Part 60

May 26th 7:18 PM

Niyojan Nagar- Mistry Residence.

Ahmedabad

Her Bai's sisters and their kids were here, one husband was missing and was expected to get here on 29th. Khanak had asked her Aada to appoint a cook and a maid to take care of all the housework. The kids slept in the chhath at nite. Bai slept with Khanak on the bed. Her Bua was arriving tomorrow, she lived barely 10 kms away at Vastrapur.

The Sangeet was at a hall nearby, the mehandi was at home and the wedding was at the Mandap Hall at Sarovar Portico at Bhavan's College Rd. She had asked Aada if he knew how much the hotel suites costed. He had avoided looking at her when he said "I forgot to ask"

Khanak could clearly tell, he did not want her to pick up the tab.

But she would!

Even if she has to write a check to Shaan after the wedding!

Khanak lay in bed. She was too tired chatting with family all day. Though she did not talk, being around 20 people was enough to tire her. The weather was boiling hot. The swamp cooler on one of the windows was doing its best, but it was not helping. She had bought an AC for her parents room downstairs. She had planned to get one for this room before her 3 week vacation this summer.

Providence and a certain bratty 27 year old had a different plan for her.😳😳😳

"We can talk about visiting Ahmedabad" he had said. Not wanting to argue, but clearly not pleased with her plan of coming here for weeks or visiting frequently. He wasn't too happy with her spending an occasional weekend nite at Chembur with Ritu.

"You've spent enough time in Chembur already!"

At this time, it didn't seem like a bad idea at all. She had met him last at 6:18 AM on May 24th. Two days and 12 hours had gone by, there were no phone calls.

She wondered what he did in the evenings. Feversihly meeting friends every nite?

What did he do when he first went home? She shut her eyes and brought his image to her mind's eyes. " You go to Boston with me or we stay her and..." his eyes were stormy, his voice was unsteady. "He spoke fluently, confidently"

"Laughed a lot, smirked when he disagreed" Was opinionated and strong willed. He had to have his way. "Lose him Khanak, I will see you in the lobby at 8:30" he said when she had gone to meet Nirav. He came and sat by her, did not rub or brush against her. Did not grab or hold her hand, did not smother her with kisses

Did not push or shove her'''..he was extremely knowledgable, spoke on varied topics.  He was definitely smug about his accomplishments and the meteoric rise to become a Director at 27! He could be rowdy, playful, loud, and boisterous around his friends. The minute he received a call from work, he excused himself and walked out and answered it always. He was aggressive and ambitious

He was impatient and hungry!

The phone rings.

Ritu: hey mystery dulhan kais hai?

Khanak: Ha! Great! Its too hot rey!

Ritu: who AC khareed daal!

Khanak: I wanted to go with Aada to get it, but he refused to let me step out of the house.

Ritu: Abhi to madam aap sirf ek bande ke saath jaa sakti hai, aur who hai Mr Gujral .

Khanak: Funny! Agara main na chahoon to nahi jaaongi

Ritu: But you will go swthrt

Khanak: Stop acting filmy (flustered)

Ritu: Bai aur Aada mujhe pooch rahe hain ya nahi?

Khanak: 50 baar

Ritu: Good!... I am happy (smug)

Khanak: Ab aayegi bhi?

Ritu: Kal mujhe lene aayegi airport?

Khanak: Ritu Aada (whines)

Ritu: Arey wah pehle to shaadi nahi karna chahti thi, abhi apne friend ko lene bhi nahi aa sakti (teases)

Khanak: Stop it yaar!

Ritu: So what is Mr gorgeous saying?

Khanak: Umm'. Nothing!

Ritu: Why? Did you guys have a fight?

Khanak: No! I am not, don't know abt him (taking the high road)

Ritu: People that are getting married in 3 days usually end up using 1000 talk minutes a day. Remember, I told you about the gal at my work?

KhanaK: That's insane!

Ritu: For you! You don't talk 1000 minutes a year! Face to face' (mocking)

Khanak: I do! Don't be silly

Ritu: You guys haven't talked in three days? Really? Do your parents know?

Khanak: I told them we spoke" (giggles)

Ritu: Jhooti. Ruk abhi batati hoon Uncle ko.

Khanak: Ritu please.

Ritu: I just don't get you guys!

Khanak: You are not alone. So how is your hottie?

Ritu: Cute, handsome, charming, flirty, wild, insane... Sigh! I love Kritik😳😳😳😳

Khanak: Hugggs

Ritu: He told me a risqu joke, sunegi? You can pass it on to Shaan as if its yours on wedding nite! (giggles)

Khanak: Nahi! Bilkul nahi. (she can feel her hand singe on her cheek where its holding the phone)

Ritu: Are we suddenly coy?

Khanak: ofcourse not! You know me!

Ritu: That's why I don't get it girl! I mean you are nervous, jumpy, on the edge with him all the time. Does he affect you THAT bad?

Khanak: He makes my mouth go dry! (suddenly out of the blue an admittance pops out)

They both are quiet for a minute

Khanak: Did he call you?

Ritu: Nahi?! Kyon?

Khanak:  Wonder why he hasn't called me! I am not going to call him! (fierce)

Ritu: Ek request hai, I wont I wont karke, shaadi se absent mat rehna dono, duffer!

Khanak laughs out loud.

Ritu: Tera bharosa nahi, but I know he will abduct you, if you play hookey.

Khanak's heart does a somersault

Khanak: Achha sun don't you dare

Ritu: Ek second ruk, ek call aa raha hai!

She hangs up

Khanak, drags the pillow on her side and covers her face, and exhales... she can hear all her pulse points amplified...

The phone rings again. Eyes shut, face covered with her pillow, breathing the steamy air, and on the verge of suffocating herself...

Khanak: Ritu, If you ever say a word to him about how I was checking on him or wondering why he didn't call I will kill you ! (ominous)

Shaan: I wont! (softly)😳

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Haila !!!   One more update  !!

Thanks Adi .:D

*runs to read *