Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Yea Khanak... Tell your Aada what he wants to do ! 

Awe isn't she so adorable !!!!!  Wow ! Aditeee u have really done great research there.. ! Bang On ! πŸ‘

Sos she finally reached home... & is being pampered by her family members.. Esp her dadi who once upon timed made a mess is now all pampering her with love... It 's definitely a big thing from them to see their daughter being married all over again..

Interestingly to notice.. Since the time she has arrived in AMD..there has not been a single thot of hers and Sooraj's She only noticed that the pics  weren;t there but  not  a question asked ...&  Now is forcing the thot out of her mind...😲 πŸ˜ƒOn that terrace she thot about her friend next door girl friend.. See what a change that has come into her.. She is ready and wants it as well..πŸ˜ƒ

So the functions being on 28th.. with Haldi( or peethi as we gujjus call it) followed by Mehndi.. & there is gonna be both style of weddings..Yay!!!!!! This shld be fun... !

And she has not called him as yet... Looks like she is waiting for his.. But will have to make the first move girl...! So buckle up ! 
Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lghosh

Wohi toh Purvi bande ne itne mehnat kiya toh taarif ka haqdar hai bhai! He worked craftily sending the proposition through his family, then asked her to take 3 weeks off after marriage though she resisted, then threatened to consummate if she doesn't agree to go to Boston with him, got the papers for visa ready, then simply informed & made her agree to a car of her own...ab itna kuch kiya hai & I won't give him his due credit??!! If he had not pushed Khanak would still be living her life like a robot living in the memories of her past. He rescued her from that self imposed exile albeit she was willing but still he worked hard to get her out from there...toh sabashi ka haqdar banta hai!! πŸ˜ƒ
And btw I am still ahead of u as far as he is concerned! Mujhe Big B ke dialogs mat suna, mera profile pic bhi Kaalia ka hi hai! Main bhi boloongi 'ek baar kahe diya sau kahe diya...bas'!! πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Lana.. Not only that he even convinced her to have and keep his last name..πŸ˜† The guy deserves a huge  pat on his back ! It been difficult for him.. He is learning t and finding avenues...in his own way but yet keeping his upperhand ! Sigh* what wld I not do to have this man in my life !! 

& Aditeee am surprised they haven't jumped out as yet to you.. They are revolving around me like bees ! 
Adi,

Yaar tere Shaan ke kuch jyada hi takers nahi hain?????

Mera tho number hi nahi lagega aise ... but kash!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish
Originally posted by dishbhan

Adi,

Yaar tere Shaan ke kuch jyada hi takers nahi hain?????

Mera tho number hi nahi lagega aise ... but kash!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

Dish Join the fight ! We are fighting here no one is in line.!πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by aditee

Vandu
Chinta mat kar
Her. First stop in Boston is Bloomingdales on Chestnut Hill
Well get her some Elie Tahari and such
Eee !! That makes me really Happy !
Originally posted by purvimeh

Dish Join the fight ! We are fighting here no one is in line.!πŸ˜† 

naah ... fighting and all mere se nahi hoga ... I give up easily when it comes to this ...

Mera funda thoda alag hain iss mamle mein ... Pyar karo, pyar ka izhar karo, but pyar ke jawab ki umid mat karo... what is mine will come to me ... if not then it was never mine !!!!!

hum pyar ke liye ladtey nahi re Pushpa ... faltu dialogue tha na ...

Anyways you continue ... I love ur lovely tussles over him  ... I will pitch in when I can. Enjoy!!!

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
Khanak thinks "He doesn't want to talk here Aada!" (shuts her eyes and hides in his arm)😳😳😳

oh my gosh!!! aditee khanak is blushing thinking of wat he said..me too immediately thought the same..its getting difficult day by day to wait for the update u know..very bad..update soon yaar..
What a teaser this part was !
Lol...Now jaldi se Shaan ko leke aao...Skip everything...I want Shaan in Ahmedabad...Hahaha !!

Finally Khanak is coming to a sweet realization of what's coming up  room mein baat karna nahin chahte hainπŸ˜†...baap re abh tho shaadi ka din paas aa raha hain and even my heart is going dham dham dham...

Want to see Khanak calling him up and the sweet connotations that follow. Abhi tho aag dono taraf lagi hain na.

Vandu
How about after one phone conversation?