Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 40

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
And I can say 'touche' to Akshay's brown line!! So so true! It will be one volatile, explosive, inflammable union in every respect! 😃 No wonder its so perfect.
Shaan's secret as to why he is attracted to her. She is independent, stubborn, has a mind of her own, private, reserve, has that cold aloof exterior which intrigues him to no end just to take a peek within her & yet he knows she is expressive in her own way, can put him back in his place in 1 line, has tremendous self-respect, self-control, hard working, can be feisty when she wants to be, is passionate & volatile, doesn't approach him openly but neither she fends him off when he makes the move, has the spunk & fire to even douse his flames, she is attracted to him just like he is to her...he is simply fascinated by her. She is not like any other girl, she is an enigma that has engulfed him totally & he is still trying to solve the puzzle named Khanak. This is what attracted him to her in the 1st place. She never gave any attention to him, kept her distance, snubbed him so many times, had the guts to say 'no' when required not only to him but to the seniors as well, never bothered about her looks, is not like any typical pub going girl who falls under his charm & looks but was totally nonchalant to him, she is totally a MYSTERY to him & that in itself intrigues him to no end to know more about her, to peel that shell off slowly, to make her open up, to know her likes & dislikes, to explore her!
That cub simile was awesome, absolutely perfect. 👍🏼
And if she is stubborn then so is he! I expected him to react like this. He will not only go to the party but will casually tell her as well when he will call her or she will call him! And she will be ice cold, totally aloof & he will observe all this with a smirk enjoying her turmoil within. Later when they will be alone she will bring it up say 1 line & will talk about something else & then again will bring it in somehow & he will simply play it along.
Yes he is getting to understand how to get in through that fort that she has erected around her. He is learning all the possible ploys to invade that. 😃 
There r some things which he realised about her. How she is the bread earner of the family & bears the responsibilities without any cribbing infact she is happy to do so. He knows he will never trespass in this territory for now because she will abhor it. And he is proud of her in a way for this. That is what I felt.
She is a SULKER big time, she doesn't openly fight but mostly sulks & then out comes a line or two much much later. He is learning how to get her around from such pensive moods.
And she is as stubborn as he is, which will make the marriage far from boring! 😉
And her 'Shantanu' stirs something in him after an intimate moment! I hope he realised she is equally passionate & only tries to hold herself at bay in such situations. And he is now thinking about the pact as well. I am happy he is honoring it, that will be a test for him & his self control & a testament of his respect for her wishes.
I am waiting for the bachelor party news to reach Khanak. And  I love the spirit of Shaan, he knows he will rile her but still he will go & why not?? He has the right to enjoy his last moments of freedom, in limit that is. Again he is a man with a backbone. 😃 He knows he won't do anything to be apologetic for. I am waiting to see what Khanak will do to rile him in turn. Obviously she won't have any party but there will be enormous moments when he simply burns within himself when she turns the deaf ear to him & puts on her 'ignore' mode. 😃
Aditee again mind blowing update. Will wait for the next one.

PS - Oh forgot to mention the 2nd last line! Shaan u did make her do one major thing irrespective of her not willing, u r making her MARRY u!! 😃 So kudos to u there! Not easy but still its happening.
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Lana - Hey...Loved your post...But I disagree on your last line...She wudve NEVER married him if she didnt want to...She is in denial about that...She DOES want to marry him but wont admit it even to herself...I think shez too strong to be forced into sumthing like marriage if she really doesnt want it...

She will say that the marriage will get over in 6 months...but she doesnt want it to...She thinks of returning back to the house and living with Ritu but she will never want to...

She'z addicted to him as badly as he is to her...But will never let herself acknowledge it..

@Adi - I loveddd Raol and Shamim ribbing him...abt the whiskers...abt what she saw in him...abt the workaholic thing...abt the excuses for not attending the wedding,,,,,and abt calling her up abt the bachelors party !
And Akki-Shaan convo was superb...Poor Akki is super baffled as to how these two will live with each other...LOL !!
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

@Lana - Hey...Loved your post...I disagree on your last line...She wudve NEVER married him if she didnt want to...She is in denial about that...She DOES want to marry him but wont admit it even to herself...I think shez too strong to be forced into sumthing like marriage if she really doesnt want it...

She will say that the marriage will get over in 6 months...but she doesnt want it to...She thinks of returning back to the house and living with Ritu but she will never want to...

She'z addicted to him as badly as he is to her...But will never let herself acknowledge it..

@Adi - I loveddd Raol and Shamim ribbing him...abt the whiskers...abt what she saw in him...abt the workaholic thing...abt the excuses for not attending the wedding,,,,,and abt calling her up abt the bachelors party !
And Akki-Shaan convo was superb...Poor Akki is super baffled as to how these two will live with each other...LOL !!

I think she wll,   time heals everything, Love is the strongest emotion of mankind !!i

I already see signs in her that say  she is more than just being attracted to him, she thinks her marriage  wll nt  last for more than 6 months but she dsnt want it to end, is a proof of that.
Slowly   she is getting there.

I want to knw wat she did with suraj's photo .
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

A

PS - Oh forgot to mention the 2nd last line! Shaan u did make her do one major thing irrespective of her not willing, u r making her MARRY u!! 😃 So kudos to u there! Not easy but still its happening.

I really dnt think u can make her do anything without her wish !! 

she may nt have expressed it but somewhere in the back of her mind has approved nd accepted her marriage to him !!  
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Toegepe (sorry I don't know ur name)  & Rupa,
I didn't mean to say that he is forcefully marrying her, no if u have read all my previous posts u will know how I have written 'n' number of times that she is also attracted to him, she also feels the strong pull & infact 2 days back I even wrote she will feel the love in their marriage first before Shaan does. So I know she is getting married because she too feels something more than attraction for him but what I meant here is Shaan did make her agree to the marriage or else she wouldn't have proposed to him, right?? She nodded a 'yes' because he made her & that was not an easy task.
I wrote the day she called up Shaan to talk about the marriage how one 'NO' to her parents would have cancelled the marriage altogether but she didn't & everytime she called up Shaan to say 'what & why r u doing this' & in the process got more involved.
I know exactly where she is coming from but the initial step was taken by Shaan & he did it so artfully so that she didn't get a chance to say NO. I was giving credit to him for that.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

I wrote the day she called up Shaan to talk about the marriage how one 'NO' to her parents would have cancelled the marriage altogether but she didn't & everytime she called up Shaan to say 'what & why r u doing this' & in the process got more involved.

I know exactly where she is coming from but the initial step was taken by Shaan & he did it so artfully so that she didn't get a chance to say NO. I was giving credit to him for that.

Yep...This I agree with !! I didnt imply that u wrote he was forcing marriage...Just that she was very inclined to let him...and give him the time to explain to her the hows and whys of the entire thing and that she wudve immediately called it off if she wasnt willing !!

The lines of yours I have quoted here ...I absolutely agree !!😳😳

P.S - Btw...The name is BOND...LOL...Nah !! Its Vandana...!😊😆😆
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Aditee !!!!

Every bit of it !!!

I never enjoy guys convo generally but this was something else !!!!

IT was another MAGNETIC update
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it ...Aditi...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

awesome update...

Akshan & shan convo amazing...

continue soon...
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The lines in bold blue get even more scintillating as the D-day nears...

Waiting eagerly...
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Adi, wonderful! Brilliant and very well narated. Nice to see things from Shantanu's point of view. Can't wait to see the Stag-do from his POV as well..(maybe Ritu should have given Khanak one in Gujurat as well)..😉