Users

Frequent Posters

angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Aditi ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

wow amazing update ...

loved it...

shan & ritu's convo...lovely ...he understands her pain...&  offers her to move in with  them...lovely description...

loved the chai part...

the line blue...as always...wonderful...loved it...

continue soon
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ermmm ummm before Purvi reads this part I am imagining Shaan asking me the line in blue!! 😆 Hahahaha ok ok Purvi please no chappals, I wear nice high heeled wedges. 😆 
Phenkna hai toh phenk, size 10 pls. 😆 
Aditee a big big jhappi to u too! This update was a nice, sweet, warm, friendly & tender. I liked the camaraderie between Ritu & Shaan. And Khanak now is totally comfortable with it.
That prasad thing was so sweet & touching. He purposely ate from her hand & waited to see what she does with the rest. She nibbled it slowly savouring the taste of it. Or rather the feel of sharing everything with him henceforth.
And his going to Ahmedabad is a secret now? I mean will he land a day after Khanak arrives or what? Or maybe the day before wedding? Most likely a little earlier because I still hope u will show us how Khanak opens up showing him the places where Sooraj & She bonded & created a nest for themselves. Inviting Sooraj's parents, that decision too I believe Shaan will help her to make. Will wait to see how u unravel it all.
Lovely set of flashbacks to keep us entertained for the time being.
Again cheer up & think of this Shaan, it brings me immense pleasure, I am sure it gives u immense joy to create him from scratch to this large life like figure. So keep it up. 👍🏼
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey aditee di...
loved the update very much...
the line in blue was as usual very nice...
wonderful...
continue soon...
baran thumbnail

hi aditee

ur just doing fine very fine 4 sure
do whatever ur heart desire...
u know that we love u 2... u must know that by now..

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the part...in every possible ...all ur updates fills me up with soo much of Warmth and happiness dat i get into a TRANCE , hours after reading it...though for a strt his intentions to marry her were cryptic but as he sees her opening up to him hez jst loving it in every possible way..the best part of it all which i have noticed in ur previous updates also ,is his upbringing and education abroad has never cme in a way of Mocking Our Traditions and Values infact hez loving it all the way more.so the Question..IS THIS Guy possible??YEP he is...SMEWHERE smeplace...!!.U thinking of Clooney of ER...SEXY!!drool drool...For me it wud be Ian Somerhalder all the way!yayy😉😳...@Lana di jst luv ur analysis..mkes it worth cmg to the forum and reading u both! P S:Eagerly Awaiting for Boston!😳
vijusb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update aditee. Shaan character is superb. I am just loving him
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei aditee,
that was wonderful..shaan observing her tikka n giving her the prashad that he bite directly n she eating it without saying word..both really communicate well without any words..continue soon..the blue line makes me feel hyper..

Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Aditi,

I totally understand what you are going through and your current state of mind... I could see the traces of it in the ff update ...
Sweety, It happens ... people we look up to and derive our inspiration from, sometimes do not live up to our expectations... It so happens that we are so involved in the fictitious character that we unknowingly  start doing a one to one mapping b/w the character and the actor (mainly because we imagine the actor in the background when we are reading) and we do not realize the consequences as long as things are going on fine ... The moment we hit the reality and realize the fact that they are totally different, we will be  flabbergasted initially.. Slowly the reality sinks in and we accept the truth... and cope up with it...it happens with all of us... ache achhon ke saath hota hai... believe me ... I know how much you love Shanak ...

Having said that, the character you have woven in Casa is out of the world and we all love him for what he is ... We are least bothered whether this character really exists or not ... we will love him anyway... I love him for what he is .. he makes my day .. I think of him all the time, I think of the love he bestows on Khanak , the way he keeps himself composed, the way he feels possessive about her , the way he notices the minutest details abt her,  (I can go on) ...😊 knowing that he is way too perfect to be real ... this is all because of you and your ff... You bring a smile on my face everyday...😃

So it is my humble request to you , let our CASA not be affected by all these ... As you said you can still derive inspiration from other people whom you look up to...
Your ff is part of my world now, so please continue writing with the same enthusiasm , we love our Shaan way too much to be affected by all these ...

If you are still unsettled about this fiasco, you can add a disclaimer stating that the characters played in this ff are all fictitious and do not resemble to any person living or dead. If anybody finds it resembling, then it is a mere co-incidence... Tumahari tasalli ke liye ...

Cheers,
Ujjwala

Edited by Ujjwala - 12 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update AD !!!

I went and checked ur blog first and got upset that u didn update !!!!

Thank u AD !!!

Keep going Gal !!!!
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Adi, Briliant as usual and glad you're ok. Looking forward to the update..hopefully soon.. 😛