Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 21

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Ray-

Loved it as always...most unique story telling ever !!

Thanks Ray,

You are awesome!
I will add this one to my "compliments book"😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Adi, you updating now? I'll wait if you are otherwise going to hit the sack! πŸ₯±
aditee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aussiegal

Hi Adi, you updating now? I'll wait if you are otherwise going to hit the sack! πŸ₯±

Taz
Abhi tu jagi hai to likhna hi padegaπŸ˜ƒ
Ruk
Ek short and sweet!
Addiction to love stories transcend bordersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aussiegal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditee

Taz
Abhi tu jagi hai to likhna hi padegaπŸ˜ƒ
Ruk
Ek short and sweet!
Addiction to love stories transcend bordersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Adi, tu itni sweet ha! Thank you. At least this way I'll be guaranteed sweet dreams. I have to make sure i dont talk in my sleep tonight varna meri hubby ko shak ho ga!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Aussiegal - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail

PART 57 A

6:40 AM May 24th

Mumbai Ahmedabad Shatabdi

Mumbai to Borivili (Part AπŸ˜ƒ)

Mehul and Mitali are sleeping again! Kaki is reading her prayer book.

Khanak is dressed in a simple green chikan suit with a orange red dupatta.

There is a teeka on her forehead, and a red string on her left wrist. Sunil Madhavi and Dadi along with Khusbo had come by two nites ago to "see her off"

Dadi was mighty impressed with the way their apartment looked and loved the authentic Gujarati meal. Madhavi smiled and was at her politest best. Khanak knew the road ahead was going to be very rocky. Sunil had wrangled a promise out of her that she would call him every hour on the way to Ahmedabad, since "tum ab Gujrals ki bahu ho"

Shaan had not visted on Sunday with his family. He had called her later in the evening to check on how it went. He wanted his share of kheer and had extracted his promise that she would make some for him when she got "home" to Malabar Hill. It irritated her no end that he sounded normal and cheerful all the time.

She had almost begun to vent on Friday the 13th in her apartment, when she cornered him and asked him why he was marrying her. But had swiftly changed topics when she realized he might actually answer. Her stomach churned. It was like revealing or uncovering some truths.

Visually, it was like walking up to it, lifting the cover off the edge, and walking back in shock, not wanting to know whats under neath. Khanak had tried her best to scratch the surface so to speak in the past month. Some truths were better left unsaid.

She did not want to hear him say

"The easiest way to get you into my bed would be thru the wedding"😳

"I am just going to see if this thing works for me or not, if it doesn't then we'll know"

"Atleast we have work that's common"😭

"Since you insulted me about South Bombay, being married to me would give you a taste of South Bombay life, since you seem so desperate"😑

"Dadi would be sad if the marriage broke up but she will love me anyway"😭

"This is fun and exciting like a back packing adventure across Europe"😲

"For all the insults and name calling you've done, this wedding would be a good pay back"😑

"This is MY "good deed" of  my lifetime, marrying a widow"😭

"Besides s-- nothing else features on my to-do list"😭

Khanak came up with all sorts of harsh invectives that could have potentially popped out of his mouth.  She just did not want to know!!

Shaan was/is her guilty pleasure. She would enjoy it/him until the world "found out". Or he woke up one morning to what a disaster his life has turned into.

When she said "Its your turn now"

The list he came up with had her ending up in a mushy gooey pool around his feet.

He had looked deeply into her eyes and said

"Those eyes, the way they look at me"

"The way you check me out from the corner of your eyes when I am entering a room"

"The way your face glows with rich color, when our eyes meet for the first time after a day or two"

"the way those eyes search for me when I am not in the room"

"The way you touch my Dartmouth certificates on the rec room wal every time you visit. I noticed how you skip Dad's and Akshay's each time"

"The way you scrutinized my commencement picture to locate my face and how you touched it. The smile that formed on your lips when you touched my face"

His breathing had become ragged at that point.

"The way you seek me out in a room full of people, even if we are fighting,"

I notice the way you stiffen when I enter the room"

"The way you tuck your hair with that one finger"

"The way you smile at your monitor when you see something you like"

"Your spunk, the way you argue passionately about work"

"How unaware you are of the male attention at Ajmera Corp HQ"

"How you go through 90% of the day without saying a word many times"

"How passionately you fight with me"

"How you did not hover around me or pamper me in your house but just went about doing your thing"

"How you flippantly declare you would let Ritu have me yet hold on to me for dear life"

"The soft as silk hands"

"That flawless skin"

"The way you unwittingly  move closer to touch me with your body, when we kiss but withdraw the moment I notice and pull you closer"

"The way you moan after every kiss"

"The way you say Shantanu. Nobody else has ever heard you say my name. You wont repeat it twice in the same sentence. Its like a touch, a caress. Its your very own private intimate endearment for me"😳😳😳😳

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
Aussiegal thumbnail

Ok where do I begin. Adi, if you were in this room with me I'd hug you so tight. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— OMG I dont have words to describe this update. My mind's gone blank.πŸ˜† A first I know.. πŸ˜› You are AMAZING!!! Your story telling is hypnotising! Your characters are  so tangible. You feel like you can almost touch them. They are soo very real! The chemistry is mindblowing. Godmacked!!!! I dont think I can go to sleep. This is what true romance is. Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! ⭐️⭐️. You will however have to tell us what happened when Shantanu picked her up at 5.30am. Love to know how they said their farewells till the wedding..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Standing ovation!!!

Edited by Aussiegal - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update! can't wait for the wedding!
aditee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aussiegal

Ok where do I begin. Adi, if you were in this room with me I'd hug you so tight. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— OMG I dont have words to describe this update. My mind's gone blank.πŸ˜† A first I know.. πŸ˜› You are AMAZING!!! Your story telling is hypnotising! Your characters are  so tangible. You feel like you can almost touch them. They are soo very real! The chemistry is mindblowing. Godmacked!!!! I dont think I can go to sleep. This is what true romance is. Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! ⭐️⭐️. You will however have to tell us what happened when Shantanu picked her up at 5.30am. Love to know how they said their farewells till the wedding..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Standing ovation!!!

OMG!

What a compliment!

I am completely floored!😳😳😳
Thank you sooo much! Taz

unbelievable!
I have a smile stuck on my face!
Gosh!

I am so lazy
I wish I could go thru the 180 (150+30) pages and copy every compliment into a file.

Yours is priceless
will always be cherished Taz

Yep!
The trip to the station
The shopping trip with MIL
Her Dad's lunch at Hill (a summary)
All coming up over the next stationsπŸ˜ƒ

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The way you say Shantanu. Nobody else has ever heard you say my name. You wont repeat it twice in the same sentence. Its like a touch, a caress. Its your very own private intimate endearment for me"

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loved it. 

You redefined  'love' with your story.

Take a bow!

Love you for giving such a wonderful ,matured love story.!

Edited by rbofan1 - 12 years ago
Aussiegal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditee

OMG!

What a compliment!

I am completely floored!😳😳😳
Thank you sooo much! Taz

unbelievable!
I have a smile stuck on my face!
Gosh!

I am so lazy
I wish I could go thru the 180 (150+30) pages and copy every compliment into a file.

Yours is priceless
will always be cherished Taz

Yep!
The trip to the station
The shopping trip with MIL
Her Dad's lunch at Hill (a summary)
All coming up over the next stationsπŸ˜ƒ

NP hon. You soo deserve it!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I still have the biggest grin on my face. I'm off to sleep (I really don't think its going to be possible as I'll be thinking about this - brain's gone into overdrive) but look forward to them all. Keep safe and sweet dreams. I know mine will be..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰