Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 18

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks dear for the next part...
oh my god shaan is just killing me..n really khanak started to open up..loved when she said u didnt even notice..
Mr.pai would be in gr8 confusion..kithna questions..loved it aditee..u r awesome..
eager for the next part..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pai uncle... classic... and the bold blue even more bolder...

Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Adi. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Such a sweetheart πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
 Khanak in saree = Shantanu hua madhoosh
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow just loved the update!
dishbhan thumbnail
Hey...

Nice update, some very practical experiences in Mumbai (beach wala) ⭐️

I actually got worried ki aage kya hoga! πŸ‘

But you showed another very down-to-earth logical shaan who does not pick his fights harshly, without thinking...good! πŸ˜†

Chembur! Sahi, home turf for her! ... she is cribbing that he did not even compliment her the right way ... Haaye! 😳
Haq hain bhai uska ... and yet again u disconnect at a wrong time!!!

want more of them re
now ... ab 56E aayega ya another day and part 57? 😊

jo bhi jaldi dena ma'am ... we are really hungry people ... we devour your update and are yet hungry for more! (bhukkad hai na hum πŸ˜ƒ )

Always anxiously waiting .. (I wake up in the middle of the night for water and check for ur updates, you are driving me nuts with this Shanak of yours!)

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sach mein re u r taking this FF to a different level altogether! I know its a weekend & I won't pressurise u but nevertheless will be hungry for more! Will write more in details. The subtle inferences, innuendos, interactions simply kills me everytime. And this guy...better not go there, won't be able to stop!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Such a treat to read this FF...! throws me into another world altogether...maza agaya...& what a gem this couple is...sigh*...Uff !!!!!! This FF is just going to another notch... & so is my adreline level.. ! 😍

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I came to the forum in the morning...saw the TOI article and then came and read your CASA...I love it sooo much!

Kudos to you!

I love your Shaan...KT is rubbish!

angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Aditi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

read all the parts from 54a to 56 d...

awesome & amazing ...parts loved it...

love the description of khanak's appearance...& when she was having cold...shan took her to his home...lovely description...

khanak wore sari for him & paula took it as a secret mission & informing khanak where he was in every 15 minutes...awesome description...

shanak went to beach...lovely description...& their convo...superb...

loved all the parts ... excellent description

the way u write amazing...u r awesome writer...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

take a bow...
aditee thumbnail

PART 56 E

Shivneri Nagar-Chembur

11:40 pm Friday the 13th May.

Khanak: I am just SO afraid! (unsteady, focusing on his button and collar)

Shaan(worried) why? Those guys were just random creeps Khanak. When is Ritu returning from dinner?

Khanak: Don't know! Ek ghanta may be. I am not worried abt the guys. I am afraid for us.

Shaan: US? What about us? (concerned)

Khanak: Everything is so odd. Did you see the look on Pai Uncle's face when I said you were not a Gujarati? So many people at work have had the same look.

He is looking at her deeply, thoughtful.

Just lets her speak, as its so rare she opens up so shockingly.

Khanak: Sab kuch itna jaldi? Mujhe bhi kya maloom kya hota hai jab aap saamne rehte hain to. I tell myself this is all a prank. Or may be its all a long drawn out dream, I will wake from.

Shaan's eyes open wide. He has never heard her speak like this. He in his wildest dreams never expected her to suddenly open up like this.

Shaan: He is just a nosy neighbor Khanak. He is quite harmless. He is very protective of you (fondly)

Khanak nods in agreement. But her eyes show a lot of pain. They are partly moist. They are big and moist''..

Khanak: He is protective of me. I am wondering should I be protective of myself?

Shaan: kya matlab?

Khanak: I ve been married once and widowed. You've never been married. Never been in a relationship'' (lowering her eyelids to enevelop her flaming face) I am going shopping with your Mom on Sunday. I am extremely nervous. I know she does not like me.

Shaan notices the sudden change of topic. He understands the big picture. He can see she is in a lot of turmoil.

Khanak: How can you be so calm? Doesn't anything bother you? Are you pretending? (anguished)

He traces her jaw with his index finger "No I am not pretending

Khanak: Phir aap kuch keh kyon nahi rahe? (agitated)

Shaan: I am just enjoying hearing you speak (smiles)

Khanak: Not funny! (slaps him with her back hand)

Shaan: Ouch! kya sun na chahti ho tum?

Khanak: this is a marriage that has everything and everybody except love.

Shaan: that's how most marriages are. They all do fine.

Khanak: Are you really OK with your Dadi and Dad's choice?

Shaan: Umm'. I cant change my mind now, I am getting married in 3 weeks (serious)

Khanak's face pales.

Shaan smiles, slowly

Khanak: What an awful thing to say (hurt)

Shaan: How is this then? You look beautiful today! (softly)

Khanak: Not good enough! Hmmpfhh!

Shaan: I haven't been able to take my eyes off you.

Khanak: You are lying!

Shaan: I would rather we headed to my house, and made out in the rec room.

Khanak: (smiling mischievously) This is my rec room!

He just stares at her spunk

Shaan: (tracing her jaw again with his finger) I am sorry for teasing you like that when you showed up.

Khanak: I shud have never showed up. I shud have tormented you.

Shaan: You do that well enough already! (complaining)

Khanak: Serves you right! I was going to say something nice but I wont now.

Shaan: Khanak...

Khanak: You look, never mind... (stalls)

Shaan: Khanak... You look stunning today. There is just something about the saree. When I saw you walk towards the sea, I wondered who tied the strings on the back on your blouse. (tries to placate and flirt)

Khanak: I am still not telling you...😳

Shaan: Do all your blouses have that thing?

Khanak: maybe... Maybe not!

Bends down to nuzzle her neck.

Khanak: You are mean and clever!

Tries to grab her left hand with his face buried in her neck, she wont let him have it, they tussle.

Shaan: thanks for dressing up for me? ("Is that it?" What else are you looking for? Help me out here a bit, will you?"kind of tone)πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Khanak: AND you are lazy! (squirms)

He laughs in her neck "Women!" he sighs to himself.

Khanak: I am paying you back for the food. Thanks for the lousy date. (avoids his roaming head/face) Stop it! (orders)

Shaan: Oh! You can pay me back later! (laughs at her openly trying to grab her hands despite her protest)😳

Khanak: shantanu!

Shaan: Quit wriggling!(amused)

Khanak: Since I am not stingy like you. I will keep my side of the bargain. I love your black tee. You haven't looked this good ever (husky)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

He is staring at her face and eyes.

Khanak: I love looking at you when you are concentrating on work, or driving. I want to reach out and touch your face. There is something incredibly s--- about the way you look when you are engrossed (brings her right hand up and cups his face).😳😳

Shaan: Khanak (unevenly) (utterly shocked)

Khanak: Your turn now! (still holding his eyes)😳