Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 15

Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next update ...
pls update soon 😊

As usual awesome update .. blue lines are jus killing me ...
I am glad that Khanak is opening up... she has dressed up for him... OMG!!!  Finally she is realizing that she is  hopelessly attracted to him ... I am loving it...πŸ˜ƒ
Loved Paula ... she is a sweetheart...
Can't wait for their convo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Haaye!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!

Fantastic!!!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Incomplete hai yaar   :(
U cant stop at this pontπŸ˜›
Loved the blue lineπŸ˜ƒ
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Aditi for a very very nice update but tooo short!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ It looks like the Khanak from Dhruv/Trishna wedding is back!! YEEPEEE!! Loved her! A perfect combination of angel and a siren! I dont think Shantanu knows what's about to hit him or maybe he does 😍😍😍😍. Legs have turned to jelly and fingers to mush! Just thinking about what he's going to say is driving me crazzzy!! This isn't good for my sanity  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I know you give us the POV from Khanak but I think before the wedding we need to see how Shantanu's feeling. I find him just as complex a character and would love to know what he's thinking...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Edited by Aussiegal - 12 years ago
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Aditee πŸ˜ƒ
Superb part πŸ˜ƒ
Blue line is just awesome

Shaan: The  file must be really special, ... If you dress up like THAT to come get it! 😳😳😳

Haaye 😍

Ur writing is just amazing Beautifully written πŸ‘

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My screen is burning with anticipation...great part. Love the slow and steady pace. Its a slow burn...and how is it burning. Love it!! Really like the fact that they are equals, they both have flaws which they acknowledge and accept. They want each other like that, no trying to change each other. Almost perfect. Whatever they do for each other comes from them. There is a pull/push going on and I feel they both are winners. :). Nice work Aditee.
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hayee...turchur turchur...pls jaldi update karo yaar...
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜Someone's out to kill.. !!!!!!!!!!!!My...My... aren't we all Limey /Lemony today ! πŸ‘πŸΌThe Khanka...as Ritu showed us...is coming in the picture now slowly.. 

I completely understand the dilemma of this girl.. Ever since Sooraj's death she has been living in a dark tunnel..till one fine day comes a man comes into her life creating havoc and gives her hope.. but she fears , she is scared - she is burdened and is under guilty  somewhere down the line for moving on.. for wanting more,,,& for a very reason  knowingly or unknowingly restraining herself from it.. & I dont want her to either...(Thank you aditiee.. ) Its not easy to just move on,,,,but what she does not know is that what she has and feels is more than she acknowledges right now.. "that there is a light at the end of the tunnel"

Let alone her effort to make her inlaws happy... Kanak does not even make an effort to respond to Shaan for days... as any newly engaged girl would ..., A fantastic contrast portrayed btw her and Ritu,, In-fact she does not even get affected by Ritu's behaviors,,, I must say she is very resilient and level headed at the same time.(This is how it should be). but yet  she thinks about him, she wants to be him,, she wants to hear his voice...the momnet she is with him her entire being falls apart in his pull.. & yet she does not act upon it...purely  purely bcos she somewhere down the line feels guilty  about moving on, about letting go off Sooraj...No that i am saying she does not... but she just does not take that extra effort that she needs to.. & Thankfully she has Ritu.. ( i love this girl) .A best friend in very true sense who nudges & guides her ...crying is the  past now..time to be happy and live once again... Ritu has been a massive pillar to her..in all sense .. I know there is going to be another outburst from her right before the marriage as soon as she reached Ahmedabad...(I secretly hope Shaan will be with her when she has that outpour cos only he can pull her out from it)

as much as Shaan is neither does he push her or cramp her.. amuses, ponders but let her be the way she is😍 makes the most of it when he feels right and challenges her when he thinks its abs necessary,, (Sigh* He does not make men like these anymore) 

Shaan immediately knew that she was secretly wanting to meet him so he defies her on the pretext  & here we are after 3 days of the conversation she finally makes an effort to do something that is going to throw him off his mind. She is gonna surprise him & is dressed to kill !πŸ˜›

I love Paula. This is women is amazing.. she literally understands where khanak comes from and loves Shaan and she knows deep down how  both deserves the best of life.. She make it her abs business to help Khanak keep the surprise.. She considered it as a top secret government project and swore complete alliegance to it & even made Khanak go empty handed ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ! Go Paul πŸ€—

So this time it was Khanak turn to watch his everyact of movement.. Ah ha ! πŸ˜³ Can I run my hand in his hair pretty please πŸ˜›

Yes... Shantanu The file is really special buddy ! πŸ˜‰

i cannot wait to hear what she has to reply to his statement.. ! 

Aditeee u have left me grinning like an idiot today ! Kudos girl.. πŸ‘I want the next installment like NOW NOW *throws tantrums*😍

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sigh!! 😍 Will write in details later in leisure!! Fantastic, lovely! I can almost see him working away with full concentration but his 6th sense telling him she is there & then checking her reflection in his monitor or his window pane or somewhere & then slowly turning & saying those words checking her out!! Low back cut blouse, talk about my mind doing overtime! πŸ˜†
Aditee this guy is killing me!! Seriously!
He is so caring & loving I just thought about him y'day night in a scenario where after marriage how in-sync they will be in every respect. Imagine in a barbecue party where he has invited all his friends he will do the barbecuing & grilling obviously but Khanak how inspite of being a vegetarian will marinade all the chicken & meat & set it aside. She will do all that for him!
He on the other hand won't even tell her but will buy corn, potatoes, bell peppers, portobello mushrooms & will make a seasoning with olive oil & Italian seasoning & will grill the veggies first & then go on with the meat. They won't have to tell the other they r doing this but there will be an unspoken understanding all throughout! Khanak will sit for lunch & will see her plate ready! She will neither be surprised or overtly thankful about it but because of that understanding it won't surprise her about his endeavours. They r this compatible!!! Ideal couple! Sigh!! 😍
Tere yeh do Chaand sitare hamesha mere nazar ke samne ghumte rahete hai!! πŸ˜ƒ
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

This is CRIMINAL !!!

You CANNOT stop here yarrr !!

OMG...U will update next part tomorrow???

*Does bhook hartaal* LOL !!

*joins her in the bhook hartaal*

Come on..ajj tho two updates banta hai...Pleej!!!