Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
such a lovely update !!

Thanku  so much !!
dishbhan thumbnail
btw ...Did I tell you that I was smiling all thru out the day today, thinking how they were close together in the last part 54b...uff ...

~Dish
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If this is the treat I get everyday after hard work then I am willing to work on hand & foot!! πŸ˜ƒ 
And ummm r u talking in innuendos here or rather Shaan is?? I thought that meal had some other meaning altogether. πŸ˜† If so then he doesn't need to worry, she has a very healthy appetite, I mean, enjoys, specially good hearty meals! πŸ˜†
Fantastic update, let me drool some more re-reading it. Don't call 911 if the drool spills over from the west to the east coast!! πŸ˜†
The entire Khandelwals r so welcoming & accomodating so far, she is extremely lucky. And Shaan won't eat or his appetite is gone after the 'moment'?
And this infos u r giving about B'bay r they all real? I mean the bread joint name & location? Tujhe recent B'bay ke baare mein kaise maloom?
Great going like always, will wait for tonight.
Oh forgot to mention, I love Anderson Cooper! More than his looks, his personality, charm, intelligence & smartness appeals to me.
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Oh another thing have u ever seen the movie 'One fine day' starring Clooney & Michelle Pfeiffer? That is one movie I simply love to watch & somehow it will fit nice on these 2, no?? I suddenly had this thought & so thought of sharing.
Shanaksansar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am completely smitten by this Shaan. He is nowhere close to perfect but still very desirable...

No wonder Khanak was not able to deny or come out strongly against his advances or the pre-posterous wedding proposal.

Like Lana I sit up late too just to get your updates and then next day morning at work I re-read and like to mull on it. Though must say am not that good in drawing up the deep analysis that she does.

You may not believe this but it has my better half wondering why I have that stupid grin or seem to be so content lately. 

But yes you have definitely added spark into our lives...so keep it coming.

-Sarita
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Oh another thing have u ever seen the movie 'One fine day' starring Clooney & Michelle Pfeiffer? That is one movie I simply love to watch & somehow it will fit nice on these 2, no?? I suddenly had this thought & so thought of sharing.

I absolutely looove GC movies😳

How ever crappy some of them are I dont care. I love him.

The one you mention is my personal favorite. I ve lost count of the times Ive watched it between TNT, Lifetime, Lifetime Movies, Starz and HBOπŸ˜†

I have tried to give this Shaan some traits of GC.

A calm cool, demeanor, the wry sarcasm, the s--- swagger. The complete total self confidence without the arrogance.

The crinkle of the eyes, those clefts.

Hmmm

KT is one immensely good looking man

He is truly, the stuff  romance fiction is made of.

If I won the powerball Lana, I would return to India and finance a movie with him in the leadπŸ˜†

I will use my FF without paying copyright!
Sigh!

If there is a real couple out there like this some place in the world, I sincerely hope for them to get married.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail

If this is the treat I get everyday after hard work then I am willing to work on hand & foot!! πŸ˜ƒ 

And ummm r u talking in innuendos here or rather Shaan is?? I thought that meal had some other meaning altogether. πŸ˜† If so then he doesn't need to worry, she has a very healthy appetite, I mean, enjoys, specially good hearty meals! πŸ˜†
Fantastic update, let me drool some more re-reading it. Don't call 911 if the drool spills over from the west to the east coast!! πŸ˜†
The entire Khandelwals r so welcoming & accomodating so far, she is extremely lucky. And Shaan won't eat or his appetite is gone after the 'moment'?
And this infos u r giving about B'bay r they all real? I mean the bread joint name & location? Tujhe recent B'bay ke baare mein kaise maloom?
Great going like always, will wait for tonight.
Oh forgot to mention, I love Anderson Cooper! More than his looks, his personality, charm, intelligence & smartness appeals to me.

I read too many newspapers.

I especially read the TOI and HT every morning online with my morning cuppa

Usee ki badaulat!

Some things I just cant seem to forget😳
Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail

Yipppe! Thank u, thank u, thank u!!

Yaar jitni baar bhi paroon kam lagta hai! U should see me reading ur update, all smiles, eyes twinkling, unblinking eyes, holding my face in my hands as if its gonna topple over anytime in pleasure!! πŸ˜ƒ
And tomorrow some1 else will be sneezing along with Khanak & the office people will have a gala time pulling their leg & Khanak all red in embarrassment & Shaan cool & nonchalant smiling away as if its a commonplace thing. πŸ˜ƒ
I was happy to see the varied range of topics they talked about starting from work, then family, then in between movies & books, then back to themselves & more work again!! πŸ˜ƒ And he offered his room to her & funny thing is she didn't ask 'phir aap kahan soyenge?' & his answer would be to die for! Just imagining this I skipped some heartbeats. πŸ˜†
And inadvertently she mentioned about having kids. So so sweet! And he didn't tease her or anything but just went into a husky voice. Seriously that gave me goosebumps, just his husky voice & his moving closer to her. And she knew what he wanted! That was so personal coming from her! And a 1st one at that!
And another thing she is quiet but enjoys the sensuous side of Shaan. That is what I like, a woman of today who doesn't shy away from his approach or chides him but neither does she voluntarily approaches him like this. A cool level headed girl who knows when & how to say NO if the situation gets out of hand like in the wedding. But otherwise she feels delighted in his touch.
And if this is not love then what is! He found her beautiful with red clogged nose & watery eyes & a sore throat! And he is someone who doesn't say anything just for the sake, when he says something he means it, he is very genuine that way. So he means everything he said & doesn't wonder why is he so attracted to her! But I am happy he doesn't realise he is head over heels about her, that revelation is for the climax. πŸ˜ƒ 
And he keeps watching & observing her from afar, her every little gestures, nuances, characteristics...what she wears, how she wears it, what she does out of habit, what makes her happy, what makes her sad, what makes her perky, what makes her reminisce about past & wonder about the future, what makes her give in to him, how she loves his features, what she loves...everything about her fascinates him, intrigues him & he is besotted, smitten & totally captivated by her.
Khanak sees him all right but is not so retrospective like him, she sees in an overall manner & then forgets sometimes as well. But this guy has a photographic memory. And she revels in his touch, proximity, persuasion & gets thrilled but yet the very next moment sees the vast difference between them in their family, social status, nature, lifestyle!! Such is life gal, a juxtaposition of the opposites! And this difference between them is what attracted him in the 1st place. πŸ˜ƒ
Loved dadi's concern & love for her. Really Khanak is lucky to have some1 like her in her 'sasural'.
And in some parts I see u in Khanak, I am sure u r a good cook, love Calvin, serious about work, private & in some aspects I see u in Shaan U r more witty, spontaneous, otherwise social, confident, focused like him! And u must be having a fantastic memory, right? No wonder they turned out to be so out of the world. πŸ˜ƒ
Fabulous update!! Thanks & a really good night!

Bingo!

Thank you!
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Memory kuch khaas nahi

Hubby is blessed with a super computer's
I "borrow" disk spaceπŸ˜‰
aditee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanaksansar

I am completely smitten by this Shaan. He is nowhere close to perfect but still very desirable...

No wonder Khanak was not able to deny or come out strongly against his advances or the pre-posterous wedding proposal.

Like Lana I sit up late too just to get your updates and then next day morning at work I re-read and like to mull on it. Though must say am not that good in drawing up the deep analysis that she does.

You may not believe this but it has my better half wondering why I have that stupid grin or seem to be so content lately. 

But yes you have definitely added spark into our lives...so keep it coming.

-Sarita

Sarita,

Thank you so much!

You are the 4th person that has just sprung up to compliment my writing

So glowingly

I am deeply touched, and honored to be the receipient

I am glad its putting a smile on your face

I am glad your hubby is wondering what you did?πŸ˜†

I am completely smitten by this jodi.

I thought when I found a job last month, it would all wear off progressively

But it has not!

I am going to go on and on

Hopefully not!πŸ˜†

Thanks so much!

It makes it worth every minute of staying up at nite to write if you all
 sneak off at work to read it, or
get into work late becoz you were waiting for the update, and
check the site multiple times just for my updates.

To those that have said theyve quit watching the show but log on to read updates:

"Aaj main oopar aasman neeche, aaj main aage zamana hai peechhe"πŸ˜‰

Thank you all for the immense appreciation

Love

A

lghosh thumbnail
Hahahaha I am happy that I know u that much by now to realise the characteristics so prominently here!! I knew Khanak & Shaan both have some traits of urs!! And I got them right as well. Hurray! πŸ˜ƒ So Shaan has a quality of ur hubby as well?? Wow so he is super Intel Pentium & u just borrow some of that space?? πŸ˜† I am not at all tech savvy so may have got some term wrong here.
And I knew if u r GC fan u will love 'One Fine Day'! I simply watch that movie whenever its on TV, it satisfies me to no end specially the last scene, how nothing happened & yet it was so romantic, just like its here in ur story many times!! I let out a satiated sigh whenever I watch that just like the way I do reading ur updates. I can so see the GC traits in Shaan now, specially this movie tops the list.
If reading TOI & HT leaves u updated like this then 'Jai ho' to both those newspapers. No wonder I get awestruck reading how does she know about this places or is she simply making it up? I am like ur Khanak in a way, I am too forgetful! It seems like instead of borrowing some disk space I have donated mine! πŸ˜† Seriously at times I feel like i am heading towards Alzheimer. So bad with names & places!
Today u made me happy, not that other days u don't but today specially! It looks like I am comprehending ur characters like the way u portrayed them to be, or I am hoping I did! And tujhe bhi samajh payi more than before!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Am waiting for tonight as usual.

@ Sarita - we r all in the same boat! Aditee is creating magic & we r all entranced by it! I don't do anything but her powerful story & her Shaan makes my finger type away to glory! Sometimes it forgets to stop as well, like now! πŸ˜ƒ Nice to see u here & hope to read from u as well.