Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 6

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dishbhan

Hey Aditee,

I have a question ... whats "sogni"?

~Cheers,
Dish

And waiting for the manaoing update soon...

~Cheers,
Dish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Dish
Casa di Sogni means
" Home of dreams" or "Dream home"

Casa: Home

Sogni: Stuff dreams are made of!
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditee is online...update time 
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok am back now! I love spamming this thread! 😃 
Nice, short & sweet update! That too full on Shaan & Khanak even if its a phone conversation. I like how u make them go back & forth from personal to professional & then back to personal & then again talk about work & in between another remark about themselves. It was funny in a way. They r not typical lovebirds who will only talk about their upcoming marriage & honeymoon & how they miss each other but its expected that they will throw in a line or 2 about their personal stuff in between discussing about work & not the other way round.
And yet the tension showed, the anger showed, the possessiveness showed, the disapproval showed, her unease showed, Shaan's concern showed...everything was crystal clear in that little conversation! Hats off to u!
And I don't think Shaan is of the type to directly say NO to Khanak in anything she is adamant about but he works his way in a different way. Here more than his being there for her to take her to this place it will be like he will go or send someone to get the forms & come with them & hand them over to Khanak, still miffed with her. And Khanak will quietly say thanks though she will be satisfied with the gesture. I may be wrong but that is what comes to mind. These 2 r really so unique!
And I love the sarcastic comments of Khanak & Shaan! Her total disinterest in going to Boston which Shaan very well gets the drift of & his rebuking her to be careful about her enthusiasm spilling over!! I really laughed out loud there. 
And after May 29th what is he planning to do? Tie her up with chains to himself? 😆 I am sure Khanak is not that meek type, here she really has a backbone & a mind of her own in the true sense but she is still understanding, complying & giving in her own way even when they r fighting. They r so lovable!
Seriously these 2 have managed to keep me ponder & mull about them now 24/7. Purvi & I was literally fighting the other day over Shaan! 😆 And another fact I have to be thankful to u Aditee, is because of this story I am completely over the show. I don't feel the urge to watch it anymore, infact all I do is simply think & crave for ur Shanak.
I have to invent new words to praise ur style Aditee! I even wrote to Purvi how u write so crisply, to the point, so very realistic & yet full of appeal, charm & that zing that we all crave for! 😃 All I can do is bow down in respect & plead to u to write more. Keep going. 👍🏼
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
kiwu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wooo 2nd thread..
congrats dear..
dishbhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditee

Dish

Casa di Sogni means
" Home of dreams" or "Dream home"

Casa: Home

Sogni: Stuff dreams are made of!

Nice!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

aditee thumbnail
Lana you are not alone, Ive quit watching also.
The mental image of the fictional Shaan and Khanak  is way more appealing.

Dont worry, there will be no PSPs or Nintendos or upstart Amreekan women.

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aditee

Lana you are not alone, Ive quit watching also.

The mental image of the fictional Shaan and Khanak  is way more appealing.

Dont worry, there will be no PSPs or Nintendos or upstart Amreekan women.

Aditee maloom hai re!! Touche to what u wrote! I have full faith in ur abilities. That is the reason I am so hooked to Casa than the show! Its not even comparable in any way about the quality, as I wrote to u earlier it will be an insult to u if I compare this masterpiece with the show now.
Yep this Shaan belongs to golden RBO with whom I fell in love with & this Khanak never belonged in the show ever, she is a true bold, strong, determined, passionate woman of today's world & yet has a softness in her that is unusual. I can't even see her as show's K, thank god, sry thank u for that!
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ujjwala,

First off, I am absolutely in love with your name!

I have to, I must, and I will use it some where somehow in this FF

Ive said it!

Gosh!
Such a lovely name!👏👏

Thank you ssooo much for loving it and writing about it.

The painstaking copying to notepad? Kya boloon?
Except Thanks

I am thrilled you enjoyed it so much to do that.

Thanks for reading and writing to me. It means a lot to me!

I am totally in love with this couple.

The way they looked and acted between April-October 2010.

This FF is a product of my imagination that continues to be in deep freeze and supplies me with enough fuel to write everyday.

Hey Aditi,

First of all, I am so glad that you replied my msg...
I am so happy that u loved my name ... even I love my name very much 😊 I am my favorite 😉

Although initially i felt copying it to notepad was kinda painstaking, but as I started reading ... it was more than worth... 😊 I was completely in a diff world ...

I myself is a very private person and I hardly let people know about my emotions... But I can't believe I am writing all these to u ... Loved the character sketch and the picturization of Shanak...
ManiRatnam is my fav too ...

You have absolutely no idea of what u have made me... I have totally lost it...I keep thinking abt the story and what next ... all the time... I login at odd times to look for ur next update .. i know it sounds crazy, but it's all ur fault sweetheart...

You are such an amazing writer...
I am a voracious reader myself and I read all kinda books... But your writing has really amused me ... Hats off to u ...
Keep up the good work and please update soon ...😃

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Souma.N

Aaj ki taza khabar?!!!!!!!

no update 😕