iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesum dear...liked possessive shaan...
dishbhan thumbnail
Hi,

Haaye!!!!!

Kya haal kar diya tune ... pyar ki raah dekh rahe thhe .. thune tho jhagda karwa diya ... πŸ˜•

Am upset!

Ab jaldi manane wala update de de!

Waiting ... raat kaise bitegi ... sapne nahi sad film dikhegi aaj ...

~Cheers,
Dish
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi aditi...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

awesome updates loved it...
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Chook, thx for the update. two in one day..I like it!! I'll be logging on early tomorrow to see if you've posted anything else tonight ( as usual). Hai maraar dala!!! πŸ˜‰
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will have to write later, read the update at 1 go but don't have time to write now!! Will have to do that in the evening.

@ Purvi - Welcome! I knew u wouldn't be able to keep away & resist this story & Shaan!! Hahahaha we r like birds of a feather flock together!! This story is an addiction at its best with that unique style of Aditee & her portrayal of Shaan & Khanak's journey together towards their goal in life, declaration of their LOVE for the other! Good now I have company in dreaming & thinking about these 2. πŸ˜ƒ
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Hi Aditeee, 

Let me begin with a Big Thank you First to Lana... πŸ€— for getting me to read Casa & to you for writing & letting me drool on this FF...As said  I was introduce to your FF via Lana..knowing me she knew i wld abs love this Shanak from Casa.. 

It was prolly last thur when i was almost done with my work & decided to start reading Casa... read like 4 chaps at one go and i was gripped and taken.It completely intrigued me leaving for wanting more... Came Friday.. got in to work only to be thrilled to know My boss is away  for the next cpl of days.not a penny of work done on that day... started rereading from the begining once again & trust me all i did was just read 16 - 20 chaps at one go.. & wrote to Lana ...Darn Shaan's into my system taken my sleep away...! decided to go back home & finsh it.. but unfortunately domestic work too over till l Sat Late night...& all i know i finished reading the rest of the Chap till 3 am,, & that says a lot.. Aditee. 

Crispy, to the point, no clichd crap. realistic & yet such faiytale. Inshort  ur fab writer.. please keep up the work and let this phaze be as slo as it can be.. I am sucker just like Lana for these eye convers, attractions& physicality ti its min bareest and yet the zing of romance is in their air... 

Shaan leave ms me wanting more and more.. All long his never ending persuasion towards Khanak & yet he once does not push her , gives her spaces & time & yet aware of each other presence.. & stil being that possesive & protective abt her.. She does get it,  ack it in many ways... whines for choosing his work over her and yet if he wld be around he would pouring him with question of  what and why? she loves to play with fire ... πŸ˜† doesn't she..?

ummm...I was hoping to know more what happened before he left.on Sat?.. Did she whine more,? Did he make another full blown move before he left since she gave him full access to her face?  Darn.. i am now left wondering whats he gonna do...clearly we know how protective he is am pretty sure he not gonna let her go alone... he will be at her office door waiting for her..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Purvi! Lana was talking about you!

I am touched!

Thank you so much for the words in blue. It means a lot to me. I strive hard to keep it that way and am glad Ive carved a niche for myself with this one.😳😳

I like my love stories narrated that way.
I am absolutely in love with Mani Ratnam and Imtiaz Ali for creating that visual magic

There is nobody that can do a romantic scene in desi movies quite like MR.

anyway... will quit rambling now... I am happy you love it.

Will hopefully continue to cater to your taste.

Thanks
A
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ujjwala

Hey Aditi,

This one is going to be long.. so pls bear with me 😊

I hadn't read your FF till this weekend..
First time when I  saw ur post updated it said part 14 or so ... so I thought I have to read 14 parts together...
But I was very busy at work and kept postponing...
When I saw part 47 updated, I felt very sad that I am not able to read it due to lack of time .. if the FF has reached part 47, it shud really be very good...
Finally I copied all the parts onto a notepad over the weekend and started reading...
I was so engrossed in it that, Believe me, I have skipped my lunch and had my dinner only after finishing part 49... My mom was so curious to know what I was reading 😊
On sunday I saw 50A , I was so thrilled...

I shud say, ur awesome... you keep the reader curious abt the coming parts...
Many of the parts I have read twice or thrice like the one in which he wants to know everything  abt her... It is so natural and real...
I loved your writing... I love the way they fight... the way they are immensely attracted to each other and yet she denies it... It happens with many of us ... Although we know at the bottom of our heart how much the person means to us,but  we deny in front of them... we deny in front of the world...

Bottom line ... I have no words for u gal... u are just amazing...
I am such a workoholic... Can't imagine myself sitting in my cube and waiting for your next update amidst so much of work that I have got to finish...
That is what u have made me...

Keep writing...

cheers,
Ujjwala

Ujjwala,

First off, I am absolutely in love with your name!

I have to, I must, and I will use it some where somehow in this FF

Ive said it!

Gosh!
Such a lovely name!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you ssooo much for loving it and writing about it.

The painstaking copying to notepad? Kya boloon?
Except Thanks

I am thrilled you enjoyed it so much to do that.

Thanks for reading and writing to me. It means a lot to me!

I am totally in love with this couple.

The way they looked and acted between April-October 2010.

This FF is a product of my imagination that continues to be in deep freeze and supplies me with enough fuel to write everyday.

dishbhan thumbnail
Hey Aditee,

I have a question ... whats "sogni"?

~Cheers,
Dish