Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice part...cannot wait to hear their conversation!

Yday I was thinking about the story when two things caught my attention...

1. Shaan tells her in 50 b that he will shave twice a day...Its in sync with what she had said about trying to kiss without shaving and he had made a mental note to shave at night ...He clearly has not forgotten.

2. Since the engagament ..the ring has been mentioned in almost every part and whenever she has been with Shaan post engagement ..the guy always touches the ring as if assuring himself that its still there...Maybe thats why he concludes "She always wears it"...He has always made sure to check that...in one way or the other.

Update soon!!!!!

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aditee loved the narration of their attitude & mental frames in this update! Exactly what I love in ur story u put it in words for all of us! Wonderful perspective there!
And another side of Khanak, her being juvenile when she is so mature in every respect. She is sulking because he chose work over her & yet if he had stayed all day I am sure she would be the one who would have asked him 'aapko kaam nahi hai aaj?'. πŸ˜† If he had said 'no' then she would be asking 'ghar nahi jaana? Sab aapko dhundenge nahi?' Such is our Khanak! She wants to be pursued but doesn't want to be conspicuous about it. πŸ˜ƒ Love it re!! This is the stage I die for in every fiction, story or show! The unsaid, the eye locks, the fleeting touches, the awareness of each other, the heartbeats increasing, stopping or skipping seeing each other, the tension...I just get goosebumps reading these.
So the wedding preparations r full on? And yes what a point that is about inviting Sooraj's family! Yep that I didn't think of & I am sure any girl in Khanak's position would be feeling jittery about it. May be I think in this regard Shaan is going to help her in some way, by some word of advice, maybe he will ease her about this. And I am sure Sooraj's family will be invited.
And this Khanak I know will wear mangalsutra, the choodas & all possible adornments for Shaan. He won't bother if she wears them or not but will be pleased nevertheless if she does just like he was seeing her wear his ring. Again they don't directly tell anything to one another & yet kind of knows their ways around each other or how to please the other.
And she really didn't see the number before answering?? Yep I know it will hurt big time! πŸ˜ƒ 
Achha ab mujhe janna hai what happened before he left on Saturday? Did she sulk all throughout till he left through the door? Did she keep standing near the window? And what did our hero do after getting access to her face? As much as I use my imagination on these 2 I wanna know from the author's perspective as well. πŸ˜ƒ 
Most times ur blue & pink lines makes me want to beg, whine & whimper for more but I know u want us to crave for it! πŸ˜ƒ So be it then, ab jaldi se update kar. Will login to check early morning. Hope u had a fantastic Mother's Day. πŸ˜ƒ
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Aditi,

This one is going to be long.. so pls bear with me 😊

I hadn't read your FF till this weekend..
First time when I  saw ur post updated it said part 14 or so ... so I thought I have to read 14 parts together...
But I was very busy at work and kept postponing...
When I saw part 47 updated, I felt very sad that I am not able to read it due to lack of time .. if the FF has reached part 47, it shud really be very good...
Finally I copied all the parts onto a notepad over the weekend and started reading...
I was so engrossed in it that, Believe me, I have skipped my lunch and had my dinner only after finishing part 49... My mom was so curious to know what I was reading 😊
On sunday I saw 50A , I was so thrilled...

I shud say, ur awesome... you keep the reader curious abt the coming parts...
Many of the parts I have read twice or thrice like the one in which he wants to know everything  abt her... It is so natural and real...
I loved your writing... I love the way they fight... the way they are immensely attracted to each other and yet she denies it... It happens with many of us ... Although we know at the bottom of our heart how much the person means to us,but  we deny in front of them... we deny in front of the world...

Bottom line ... I have no words for u gal... u are just amazing...
I am such a workoholic... Can't imagine myself sitting in my cube and waiting for your next update amidst so much of work that I have got to finish...
That is what u have made me...

Keep writing...

cheers,
Ujjwala

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aditee both updates in new thread are superb😊
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Aditi, wonderful update as usual. Again dont have the words to describe how well you've written this bit (or the others). At work at the moment but keep on finding myself logging every few minutes for the next update! Jaldi se post kaar na yaar!! Love it!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›
aditee thumbnail

PART 52

Modi& Dastur

May 2nd Monday

Shaan: Naraaz ho mujhse?

Khanak: Nahi to (aloof)

Shaan: Did Ram talk to you about the score cards? (crisp)

Khanak: I am in a meeting with him actually. When the phone rang, I rushed to get it.

Shaan: As per the initial contract specs, we have an independent auditor score our vendors quarterly and, the first review is tomorrow. Can you and Ram make it?

Khanak: I have to check my Outlook. Can you hold?

Shaan: Khanak...

Khanak (ignoring the tone) Its not too bad...

Shaan: Nachiket's admin should be sending you an invite.

Khanak: Ram may have gotten it already. I can check with him.

Shaan: It usually takes 2 hours, since its your first its good to block out three.

Khanak: Thanks

Shaan: Did Paula tell you about the passport forms?

Her heart jumps, "Nahi!"

Shaan: I reviewed them one picture does not have a signature at the back.

Khanak: Yikes!

Shaan: Its OK, she shud be sending those to you, or if you plan to attend the scorecard review you can stop by and sign it.

Khanak: OK

Shaan: Getting you the US visa has issues, lets see how we can pull it off in the week after we are married. Passport will be in maiden name, visa in married Khanak Mistry... Khanak Gujral. (casual, preoccupied, matter of fact)

Hearing him say her name like that for the first time sends a flicker of thrill through her system, it spirals to a crescendo around her heart, sending a gush of color all over her body.

Khanak: I don't have to change my last name.

Shaan: We've been through this already Khanak, unless you want us to fight some more? (firm)

Khanak: I am just making it easier to get that visa. Since I can't wait to see Chesapeake Bay.πŸ˜›πŸ˜› (sarcastic)

Shaan: Careful Khanak... your enthusiasm is spilling over, don't trip on it (back at her!)πŸ˜ƒ

Khanak: I have to go!

Shaan: What time do you plan to get home tonite?

Khanak: I have meetings clear until 7 I think.

Shaan: Oh! 8 then?

Khanak: closer to 9, I have to get some forms from a  friend's place.

Shaan: For who?

Khanak: Sonal.

Shaan: Who is Sonal?

Khanak: My bua's daughter, nursing college.

Shaan You have to get it at night? (a spark of possessiveness and protectiveness)

Khanak: I ve missed two appointments.

Shaan: Where are these forms?

Khanak: Umm... Anushakti Nagar! (careful)

Shaan: what?(incredulous)

Khanak: That's what the address says.(confused)

Shaan: whose house?

Khanak: A friend from my local.

Shaan is totally silent, she can hear him hiss

Khanak: Ab main jaaoon? (plea)

Shaan: Can it wait until the weekend?(angry). Do you have to go to a stranger's house at 9 PM?

Khanak: Nahi! I am working this weekend.(indifferent)

He is gloriously mad!

Shaan: There is some verbiage that goes with the score cards, Nachiket wants you guys to have access to it before the review. If you don't see it in your in-box until tonite, contact Parul.

Khanak: Hmmm

Shaan: Enjoy your freedoms until May 29th Khanak! (curt, violent)

Click! 

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow aditee,
u updated next part..even though she was sarcastic she'll be happy to go to chesapeake bay..she has freedom till 29th may..he is definitely overprotective n possessive of her..continue soon..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Aditeee...

Dropped in to say Congratulations on reaching 50 and a second thread !!!!
Keeppp up the great work !!!!

Have to catch up all the missed parts ...Very busy lately ... Will try to cover up tonite !!!!

Take Care !

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aditeee, 

Let me begin with a Big Thank you First to Lana... πŸ€— for getting me to read Casa & to you for writing & letting me drool on this FF...As said  I was introduce to your FF via Lana..knowing me she knew i wld abs love this Shanak from Casa.. 

It was prolly last thur when i was almost done with my work & decided to start reading Casa... read like 4 chaps at one go and i was gripped and taken.It completely intrigued me leaving for wanting more... Came Friday.. got in to work only to be thrilled to know My boss is away  for the next cpl of days.not a penny of work done on that day... started rereading from the begining once again & trust me all i did was just read 16 - 20 chaps at one go.. & wrote to Lana ...Darn Shaan's into my system taken my sleep away...! decided to go back home & finsh it.. but unfortunately domestic work too over till l Sat Late night...& all i know i finished reading the rest of the Chap till 3 am,, & that says a lot.. Aditee. 

Crispy, to the point, no clichd crap. realistic & yet such faiytale. Inshort  ur fab writer.. please keep up the work and let this phaze be as slo as it can be.. I am sucker just like Lana for these eye convers, attractions& physicality ti its min bareest and yet the zing of romance is in their air... 

Shaan leave ms me wanting more and more.. All long his never ending persuasion towards Khanak & yet he once does not push her , gives her spaces & time & yet aware of each other presence.. & stil being that possesive & protective abt her.. She does get it,  ack it in many ways... whines for choosing his work over her and yet if he wld be around he would pouring him with question of  what and why? she loves to play with fire ... πŸ˜† doesn't she..?

ummm...I was hoping to know more what happened before he left.on Sat?.. Did she whine more,? Did he make another full blown move before he left since she gave him full access to her face?  Darn.. i am now left wondering whats he gonna do...clearly we know how protective he is am pretty sure he not gonna let her go alone... he will be at her office door waiting for her..  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
Congrats on the half century...
yet again, amazing update ... loved their convo...

Update soon.. can't wait for the marriage .. but the nok jhok before the marriage is really cool ...
i am loving this phase ...
As per part 52, they are on may 2nd ... Marriage is on 29th ,  u can have a update for each day ... so that we get a lotta shanak fight πŸ˜Š
I know that is too much to ask for ... but I am addicted to ur writing... not my fault πŸ˜‰

Pleeease update soon...