Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Magical sajan's journey with their all hugs (Page 6)

PT_15 IF-Rockerz
PT_15
PT_15

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
lovely
i miss those scenes very much
kab moka milega wapis dekhnega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Should i reserve..! Shocked  D'oh    ROFL    ROFL   I think i shud better not do it or else i will never return to unreserve as i share some symptoms of short term memory loss when it comes to unreserving a post.. Stern Smile   ROFL   doll thanks a tone sweetheart for ur wonderful reply muahhh Hugand @ bold i agree ROFLROFLOkie so knowing that ur topic has made me speechless aashi as always..!!! Clap   Day Dreaming     OMGGG!!!! I sooo agree with pari.!! Shocked Shocked  U are the MOST hardworking member of our whole group..!! Hug     Hug     Seriously, the way you have explaines all the MEANINGS and the magic of those gugs of SG,,!!!! OMGGG!!! I just can say this,. LOL  Blushing   Day Dreaming    I am just feeling sooo incoherent.. Day Dreaming  Thumbs Up  owww sweetheart thanks a tone i m glad u liked it HugHug

Now starting with that hug which made me cry buckets and buckets of tears.. Cry Cry Cry   The Gunjan's disappontment hug when she had her heartbreak.. Broken Heart  Goshhh that is the ONE scene which i have NEVER watched again..! Disapprove  I start crying like a baby..!! LOL LOL     And the rest of the hugs as u described sooo beauutifully doll !!  Clap   They were like different milestones in SG's story and they had a DEEP reason and meaning  behind them..!! They were not AT ALL random in any sense.. Approve   It was like as they both progressed in their relationship, their meaning of hugs also changed with time.. Embarrassed Heart  From friendship, to best friends, then as lovers and then as INSEPARABLE lovers.. LOL  (new terminlogy Stern Smile LOL) then as soulmates.. Embarrassed  yes sweety i agree with u each and every hug showed their love and its significant of their purity of relationship Embarrassed

Goshhh after reading ur ttopic m missing my SG like hell.. Ouch Cry  Keep making such topics aashi Mwaaah!!!!!!! Hug    Hugowww thanks a tone sweetheart for ur encouraging words it means lot to me Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal_Chaudhary

Aashi!!! Hug OMG, what a beautiful post, hon!!! And you posted ALL the videos ... wow, amazing job
Keep It Up
thanks a tone sweety i m glad u liked it HugHug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Drishti-

BEAUTIFUL posttt Aashii!! Hug all the SaJan hugs!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming this must hav taken uu forever...kudos to uu for making suchh a great post and putting in soo much effort!! Clap Hug

Theres not muchh that i can sayy, coz i go speechless everytime i see one of the hugs, eachh has its own emotions connected to it...and the way MoNaya hav portrayed those emotions and feelings in unbelievable!!

thanks soo muchh for this postt!! Hug keep it upp!! love uu!!

hey drish thanks a tone sweety for ur encouragement and superb reply  Hug  Hug yes monaya portrayed those moments amazingly making it magical Embarrassedand thanks a tone these all hugs will remain in our hearts for sure Embarrassed

Edited by aashizin - 10 May 2011 at 1:56am
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Dearest Aashi,

This is an epic.  I can clearly discern all the love you have put into it.  It is heart warmingly beautiful.  You beautifully showcased the manner in which SaJan wondrously illuminate the subtle elements of touch.   Star

I don't think there would be a worthy response  to this thread. It is just exceptional.  StarStarStar
Love Sabah

sabahhh thanks a tone sweetheart u have always been so so supportive love u yar and thanks a tone i m seriously glad u liked it HugHug i m seriously touched with ur warm and wonderful reply and concern for me thanks a tone Hug

a little faith

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Aashi OMG!! Wow!! what a Superb post...Clap..so DroolableDay Dreaming...when I read ur whole post I was in Sajan dream land fully and Still am Day Dreaming...Ur rocking post refreshed all my memories of MJHt and Sajan whole love journey...Day Dreaming...Thanks Aashi Hug...hey gunjan thanks a tone sweetheart for ur wonderful words it means lot to me thanks a tone sweeety i m glad u liked it Hug

Sajan whole journey from friends to best friends to lovers to soul mates to uniting in Holy matrimony was completely magical...it will always remain in our hearts...Man What a rocking journey it was ...AwesomeThumbs Up...Loved this journey a lott...especially Sajan all hugs Smile Man they were just so drool able ...Sajan sweet hugs bought a smile 2 our facesBig smile...I still remember Sajan hugs...Though I love all Sajan Hugs...But My most fav is Morena confession hug, 1st date hug , farm house date Hug, engagement day hug...2nd proposal hug etc ... as Sajan All hugs were just JANUABLE LIKE SAJAN..so cute so memorableDay Dreaming... loved them sajan hugs a lottt...Smile... i completely agree with u sweety we have wonderful couple in our life with sajan /monaya and sajan's journey will remain in our heart forever yes confession hug was most magical and eternal Embarrassed

Thanks Aashi 4 refreshing our memories...HUG 2 U AAshiHugHug...

And Hugs 2 Monaya 4 portraying Sajan so excellently and Superbly in MJHT...For making Sajan so januable and Memorable with their GR8 and AWESome acting talent...HugHug...
Monaya RockThumbs UpThumbs Up...
yes our monaya rocks and will rock bcz of them we got such a wonderful moments in our life  with sajan's journey love monaya to the core Embarrassed

Once again Aashi Awesome and Beautifull post...very well written and presented...SUPERB work Clap...Loved it a lotttThumbs Up...Ur post has put me in a full drooling mode So I will so back 2 My drooling Day DreamingSmile...Thanks 4 such a wonderfull postHug...

Love GunjanSmileSmile... owww once again thanks a tone sweety i m seriously glad u liked it and thanks for ur encouragement Hug

1gunjan7

PT_15 IF-Rockerz
PT_15
PT_15

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
aashi
superb post
i must say
each sajan hug is defined wonderfully in ur post

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

I have just read youe post  &how amazing post it was!I like the way you posted all beautiful hugs  scenes of SG  in one this&described those situations &scens soo beautifully. You diserve thisClap I have been watching theses  scenes soo many times[specially hug scenes. but i  never bored by watching this beautiful SG scenes again &again,That is mazic of Sajan/Monaya, i will watch two or Three Sajan  at least Sajan scenes every dayLOL.Well written aashi.
hey srinivas thanks a tone sweety for ur wonderful and encouraging words it means lot to me Hug i m seriously glad u liked it u know sajan's saga will always remain in our heart and these hugs will be very close to us as well , missing them badly hon Embarrassed

Go to top