Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Magical sajan's journey with their all hugs (Page 3)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Beautiful post aashi.I have no words to describe your post.I don't know how you make such a wonderful post every time?I have always short of words.You describe beautifully all their hugs.But my personal favorite is "court room hug" after that hug humare dakkan ko kuch samaj aane laga thaDay Dreaming. But their all hugs were amazing,Full of emotions and love.Once again beautiful post aashi.Thumbs Up

I wish monaya will see your this postWink.

BTW,i want to wish them for  mothers day but  i have all ready post 3 comments on their blog. Cry
hey sweety thanks a tone for ur wonderful reply Hug ya their each and every hugs have its own story making their bond stronger Embarrassed oww dhakkan one ya  i agree LOLEmbarrassedyes their hugs everytime showed their deep emotion and their love for each other , oww thats so sweet of u hon Embarrassed yes we can only put 3 replies there Ouch

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

OMFGGG WHAT A TOPIC:OOO with all the hugs...aashudi...saying this again...u r one of the most hard working girl of our gang!! u have worked so hard!!! thank u so much

now let me go watch them

u dont expect me to DISCUSS those scenes here, no na?ROFL 
pari ShockedLOLHug don't u have exams kya ConfusedROFLoww i m seriously glad to get ur comment thanks a tone sparing ur time and replying here love u muahh Hugi m seriously glad u liked it Big smileya ya take ur time and do watch and yes of course i want to know ur views on this all hugs WinkLOL i m expecting u to DISCUSS HERE LOLEmbarrassed i can wait till 18 th Wink
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Aashi...i'm very much time tied...so, haven't been able to read ur post. But i must say...u've done a commendable job here. The amount of effort u've put in is tremendous. ClapClap OMG aasuuu HugHugi know dear u r very busy but u spared time and replied here it means lot to me thanks a tone muahhh Hug u and diya both made my day with ur both's reply Hug

The reason for my posting here...despite being a bad girl and not reading ur narrative...should be quite obvious, I guess EmbarrassedLOLLOL It's the videos u've posted...ALL SG hugs...*diesss* Day Dreaming oww its ok take ur time LOLEmbarrassedoww this vids i m seriously glad i got all vids of all hugs Embarrassed gosh its seriously wonderful to watch those scenes again and again Day Dreaming

What an amazing couple we had! Each of thier hug had its own significance in their journey...a journey that touched us...a journey that we'd cherish forever.

Thanks for posting them all here, Asshi. Gonna watch them and revisit their beautiful story yet again! Day DreamingDay Dreaming yes i agree hon we r seriously very lucky to have such a wonderful couple in our life they will always remain close to our heart Embarrassed yes do watch it again u will feel bliss with it Embarrassedand once again thanks a tone aasu for ur wonderful  reply Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Aashi!!! Hug OMG, what a beautiful post, hon!!! And you posted ALL the videos ... wow, amazing job ... It goes straight into my bookmarks ...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming   beautiful way to relive the Sajan journey ... thanks so much for this! You put in so much effort and hard work into this ClapClapClap

You should post the link to this on Monaya's blog ... am sure they would love it!
OMGGG diya HugHugi m so so  so happy that u liked it Hugthat vids once i got it but it  got terminated from uploaders Ouch but thankfully i got again and thats the reason posting this topic bcz i wanted all vids for this thread Embarrassed u r seriously very encourager ya i will surely put this link in their blog i hope they will see it Embarrassed 

once again i want to mention thanks a tone for ur and aasu's  wonderful reply it means lot to me Hug

ayesha_80

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Edited.. rather.. Still editing.. but edited a part of it! :)

aashizin

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Aashi  Aashi i don't have words to say. I am speechless.I loved all the hugs.Court room hug samrat was not expected ,loved engaement hug . all the hugs r G8 and aashi u too r g8 giving all sajanians a big treat.I loved this.

Aashi i have one request like hug can u post all sajan  song.

Once again aashi i loved, u r g8.

aashizin

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Awww aashi all the hugs togetherDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming My magical sajan n their magical hugsHeart
Whole journey of sajan in one roofDay Dreaming  oh its looking so amazing to see all the hugs togetherDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i really loved the hug thing made out of one hug pink in color.. thats cuteEmbarrassed
Thanks for the this post, posting all the sajan hug vids.. Thanks for refreshing the most amazing memories of sajanDay DreamingDay DreamingBig smile
And yeah i won't elaborate each hug...if do that then toh it will seem like an essayLOL

Edited by charmee_sammy - 09 May 2011 at 5:35am

aashizin

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

OMFGGG WHAT A TOPIC:OOO with all the hugs...aashudi...saying this again...u r one of the most hard working girl of our gang!! u have worked so hard!!! thank u so much

now let me go watch them

u dont expect me to DISCUSS those scenes here, no na?ROFL 
aashi is hard working i agree... but about this topicErmm aashi u had made similar post even before.. luchi ae vids n may be even content would have copied n pasted ErmmStern Smile  but yeah the outlook is different this time...Embarrassed and i loved it...

aashizin

Go to top