Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Magical sajan's journey with their all hugs (Page 2)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Can I post Now? Shit I already did! [Gosh! Sorry cudnt wait!]

*Edited*

Hey Aashii Hug Hug Hug

I am sooo glad that I res'd first! I am a HUGE fan of those hugs! I took my own sweeet time to see all the videos and read everything.. thats why I am late. Well I didnt go to school so i took the whole morning to do this! My mom is super angry now!

But I had to take time out to comment! And If you dont have time dont even start reading it.. because its going to be a LONGG LONGG comment! I have so much to say to you!
I hope you like long commentsLOL or too bad.. ull still have to read them.Wink
You actually got EACH & EVERY video of SaJan Hug here and made a POST! You deserve a standing ovation aashi.. ClapClapClapClapClap 
You are just such a hard core sajan fan.. it showsStar & I am too..okay!LOLEmbarrassed
Okay now lets start with my comment.. [I know.. this was just the "Hi how are you part!"Embarrassed]

Firstly you really need to tell me WHERE did you get these quotes/ sayings from.. they are SOO beautiful!
Okay.. 1st Hug. The surprising part of the hug for me was that their first one was a heart-break hug on one side & a friendship hug on the other! Everything was so strange at that time!
But I truely enjoyed the hug! I saw the video and I could actually feeel how disappointed gunjan was when samrat jus showered pink & white & yellow roses.. not a petal of red ones!Cry Poor her! she was so heart broken!

And the second hug.. OMGGShockedShocked I love that hug! it was so intense. they were actually Samrat & Gunjan and not Janvi & whoever.. (dnt remember the names) But it was so real.. Gunjans tears and that hug! I mean.. gunjan changed such a great deal after she said all these words.. such a contrast of G in the 1st season and her in the 2nd one! Wow!

Pool party hug was unexpected! It was so random ,.. but it showed the childishness in samrat! With the love he hugged gunjan.. it was so visible how much he missed her.. and I am sure gunjan was just stopping herself from hugging him..! Heart

I hope your not getting bored. I am just sooo much in love with this post that i cant help but keep on talking about this! I am in LOVE with these hugs!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I still wish i was playing gunjans role.. kitna mazzaa aata!EmbarrassedTongue [Why does it feel so wrong saying this?]

Okay now coming back.. I loved their CONFESSION date! OBVIOUSLY! how could someone forget that one! It was the most passionate hug they have had.. in each others arms.. thats all they ever cared about. They were so happy that day.. or shud i say nite! Wink

Well i will never stop talking about that confession but seeing my moms face I think I shud stop.. will edit the rest later or she will just murder me now! & on my death note I will write..
" This is all Aashi's Fault! " hahahaLOLLOL

**Still Editing**

Edited by SajanRox11 - 09 May 2011 at 2:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

u did it already LOL ok no problem i will manage in previous post TongueLOL
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by SajanRox11

u did it already LOL ok no problem i will manage in previous post TongueLOL

I guess you'll just have to do that now!LOL

aashizin

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful post aashi.I have no words to describe your post.I don't know how you make such a wonderful post every time?I have always short of words.You describe beautifully all their hugs.But my personal favorite is "court room hug" after that hug humare dakkan ko kuch samaj aane laga thaDay Dreaming. But their all hugs were amazing,Full of emotions and love.Once again beautiful post aashi.Thumbs Up

I wish monaya will see your this postWink.

BTW,i want to wish them for  mothers day but  i have all ready post 3 comments on their blog. Cry

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
phewww finally i updated whole thread with sajan's journey's all hugs Big smileEmbarrassed do share ur views guys Hug
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
OMFGGG WHAT A TOPIC:OOO with all the hugs...aashudi...saying this again...u r one of the most hard working girl of our gang!! u have worked so hard!!! thank u so much

now let me go watch them

u dont expect me to DISCUSS those scenes here, no na?ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXaashizin

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Aashi...i'm very much time tied...so, haven't been able to read ur post. But i must say...u've done a commendable job here. The amount of effort u've put in is tremendous. ClapClap

The reason for my posting here...despite being a bad girl and not reading ur narrative...should be quite obvious, I guess EmbarrassedLOLLOL It's the videos u've posted...ALL SG hugs...*diesss* Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

What an amazing couple we had! Each of thier hug had its own significance in their journey...a journey that touched us...a journey that we'd cherish forever.

Thanks for posting them all here, Asshi. Gonna watch them and revisit their beautiful story yet again! Day DreamingDay Dreaming

DiyaSaashizin

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Aashi!!! Hug OMG, what a beautiful post, hon!!! And you posted ALL the videos ... wow, amazing job ... It goes straight into my bookmarks ...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming   beautiful way to relive the Sajan journey ... thanks so much for this! You put in so much effort and hard work into this ClapClapClap

You should post the link to this on Monaya's blog ... am sure they would love it!

ayesha_80aashizin

Go to top