Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: monaya_MS

Aashi  Aashi i don't have words to say. I am speechless.I loved all the hugs.Court room hug samrat was not expected ,loved engaement hug . all the hugs r G8 and aashi u too r g8 giving all sajanians a big treat.I loved this.

Aashi i have one request like hug can u post all sajan  song.

Once again aashi i loved, u r g8.

thanksss a tone jyothi i m seriously glad u liked it thanksss a tone muahh πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Awww aashi all the hugs together😍😍😍 My magical sajan n their magical hugs❀️
Whole journey of sajan in one roof😍  oh its looking so amazing to see all the hugs together😍😍
i really loved the hug thing made out of one hug pink in color.. thats cute😳
Thanks for the this post, posting all the sajan hug vids.. Thanks for refreshing the most amazing memories of sajanπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
And yeah i won't elaborate each hug...if do that then toh it will seem like an essayπŸ˜†

thanksss a tone charmz i m seriously glad u liked it , yes all hugs r so magical πŸ˜³i m seriously glad u liked it and thanks a tone for ur wonderful reply πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aashi OMG!! Wow!! what a Superb post...πŸ‘..so Droolable😍...when I read ur whole post I was in Sajan dream land fully and Still am 😍...Ur rocking post refreshed all my memories of MJHt and Sajan whole love journey...😍...Thanks Aashi πŸ€—...

Sajan whole journey from friends to best friends to lovers to soul mates to uniting in Holy matrimony was completely magical...it will always remain in our hearts...Man What a rocking journey it was ...AwesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ...Loved this journey a lott...especially Sajan all hugs 😊 Man they were just so drool able ...Sajan sweet hugs bought a smile 2 our facesπŸ˜ƒ...I still remember Sajan hugs...Though I love all Sajan Hugs...But My most fav is Morena confession hug, 1st date hug , farm house date Hug, engagement day hug...2nd proposal hug etc ... as Sajan All hugs were just JANUABLE LIKE SAJAN..so cute so memorable😍... loved them sajan hugs a lottt...😊...

Thanks Aashi 4 refreshing our memories...HUG 2 U AAshiπŸ€—πŸ€—...

And Hugs 2 Monaya 4 portraying Sajan so excellently and Superbly in MJHT...For making Sajan so januable and Memorable with their GR8 and AWESome acting talent...πŸ€—πŸ€—...
Monaya RockπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Once again Aashi Awesome and Beautifull post...very well written and presented...SUPERB work πŸ‘...Loved it a lotttπŸ‘πŸΌ...Ur post has put me in a full drooling mode So I will so back 2 My drooling 😍😊...Thanks 4 such a wonderfull postπŸ€—...

Love Gunjan😊😊...
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have just read youe post  &how amazing post it was!I like the way you posted all beautiful hugs  scenes of SG  in one this&described those situations &scens soo beautifully. You diserve thisπŸ‘ I have been watching theses  scenes soo many times[specially hug scenes. but i  never bored by watching this beautiful SG scenes again &again,That is mazic of Sajan/Monaya, i will watch two or Three Sajan  at least Sajan scenes every dayπŸ˜†.Well written aashi. Edited by P.Srinivas - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aashi 1 of da best topic i've ever seen..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Totally appreciate all ur effort..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r a true Monaya/Sajan Deewani who spent sooo sooo much time in creating such beauutifull, awwesome nd looong posts 4 dem..!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

(P.S.. After alooong time replied in any topic in dis forum just coz of ur effort..!!!😳)
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ashi beautiful post thanks for reminding all the beautiful memories of SAJAN. It was brilliantly done Wow you refreshed the complete journey of SAJAN in front of my eyes
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Totally  Beautiful & Amazing post AASHiπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.I must say,Back with Bang. I have no words to appreciate your this Wonderful Effort...I M totally speechless... I have always short of words.You describe so beautifully all their Hugs and Emotions.πŸ‘ All hugs were so amazing ,Totally Full of emotions and love.I loved to your detailing...and research😳 about all SaJan's Hug.and what a scene placement...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ SUPERB πŸ‘πŸΌ . I know,Its not a easy work.Hats off to U 4 this Xtra Outstanding Work.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a great topic aashu di!!!!!!!
Muwwwah...!!!!!!!
The way u wrote describing each hug was wonderful!!!!!
Just loved it!!!!!!
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  πŸ€— Aashi, what a lovely post... muahhh... Oh gosh... the hugs... πŸ˜ and thank you so much for the videos πŸ€—... just cannot get enough of them...watching them again and again. Hats off to you, Aashi...πŸ‘ . And thanks for taking us back in Sajan land. πŸ˜
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing post Ashii dii...just amazing...you reminded me of those beautiful Sajan days...Gosh! how magical those days were!

Their cute eyelock, innocence in Gunji's eyes, naughtyness in Samrat's acts, their sweet talks, those hugs☺️...hayee...I m missing those days badly Ashii dii...I still remember the pool scene...that's my fav SaJan scene...still craving fr those wonderful SaJan moments...

Thanx a lot dii fr relieving those beautiful & mesmerizing moments thru this wonderful post...After a long tym m replying...hope to see MoNaya magic soon! (which seems to be a distant dream now😭)...

Anyways, wonderful post dii...love ya loads