Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

The most nuanced ShaNak moment enacted till date.. (Page 3)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Despite the crazy shyte I am dealing with in my hurried nonsensical life...if there is one person, I can never refuse it is you...my dearest DocD...to me you represent the ultimate shanak fan...and for you I am reproducing the hopes I had from that very precap...I am reproducing my post and the translation...the shanak from that precap...has stayed and shall stay with me forever...Shaan the ever loving and concerned for her, husband...and Khanak as the poised and concerened for him, wife... This song is one of my favorite contemorary ghazals and Shanak have immortalized it forme...music is the heart of my soul and KT and YM shall ever stay there whenever I hum this song...

As you know, this precap and Shanak inspired me to write my first SS- banwra Mann...

thanks DocD...for you...for those interested, the post..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1589380

For me this ghazal/song in the PRECAP and now the DATE could possibly show the direction of this track...

Other than the fact that I shall actually miss the scene since I wont be around during telecast, I love love the song...its simplistic lines and the deep emotions it evokes gives a feeling of selflessness of the protaganist and to think Shaan shall be thinking these lines for Khanak potentially means that this track shall be about Shaan selfless concern for Khanak...A TRACK THAT I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR...as always while hoping CVs don't dissappoint...here is the song with my translations...i may have missed a word or two ,,borrowed some from the net...but the essence hopefully is still there...

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Mehekta hoon, Behekta hoon, Chehekta hoon 

Is it the mere mention of you,
or your fragrance
whenever I do (mention)
I smell good, I get intoxicated, I light up..

Sholon ki tarah
Khusbuon mein dehekta hu
Behekta hu, Mehekta hu

Like fire,
I am inflammed in (your) scent,
I get intoxicated, I smell good..

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Mehekta hoon Behekta hoon Chehekta hoon 

Teri fikr hai,
Ya fakr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Machalta hoon,
Uchhalta hoon 
Phisalta hoon
Pagal ki tarah, mastiyon mein
Tehelta hoon, Uchhalta hun, Fisalta hoon

Is it my concern for you,
or my pride for you,
whenever I do (worry)
I go wayward,
I jump,
I slip,
As a mad mischievous self
I walk, I jump, I slip..

Tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

I was really waiting for this comment. This post wouldn't have been completed without your comments!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrdishbhan-mesmerised-saaaz

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@adventure_gurl: Thanks much for enjoying the post! And, yes...an array of emotions, indeed!! Clap

@Vaish: Completely second your thoughts on Aysha's post! Thumbs Up
To be able to portray so much through so little is no mean feat!
Hence, no surprise really that KT-Yashu are our anmol ratan! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Despite the crazy shyte I am dealing with in my hurried nonsensical life...if there is one person, I can never refuse it is you...my dearest DocD...to me you represent the ultimate shanak fan...and for you I am reproducing the hopes I had from that very precap...I am reproducing my post and the translation...the shanak from that precap...has stayed and shall stay with me forever...Shaan the ever loving and concerned for her, husband...and Khanak as the poised and concerened for him, wife... This song is one of my favorite contemorary ghazals and Shanak have immortalized it forme...music is the heart of my soul and KT and YM shall ever stay there whenever I hum this song...

As you know, this precap and Shanak inspired me to write my first SS- banwra Mann...

thanks DocD...for you...for those interested, the post..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1589380

For me this ghazal/song in the PRECAP and now the DATE could possibly show the direction of this track...

Other than the fact that I shall actually miss the scene since I wont be around during telecast, I love love the song...its simplistic lines and the deep emotions it evokes gives a feeling of selflessness of the protaganist and to think Shaan shall be thinking these lines for Khanak potentially means that this track shall be about Shaan selfless concern for Khanak...A TRACK THAT I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR...as always while hoping CVs don't dissappoint...here is the song with my translations...i may have missed a word or two ,,borrowed some from the net...but the essence hopefully is still there...

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Mehekta hoon, Behekta hoon, Chehekta hoon 

Is it the mere mention of you,
or your fragrance
whenever I do (mention)
I smell good, I get intoxicated, I light up..

Sholon ki tarah
Khusbuon mein dehekta hu
Behekta hu, Mehekta hu

Like fire,
I am inflammed in (your) scent,
I get intoxicated, I smell good..

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

Teri fikr hai,
Ya fakr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Machalta hoon,
Uchhalta hoon 
Phisalta hoon
Pagal ki tarah, mastiyon mein
Tehelta hoon, Uchhalta hun, Fisalta hoon

Is it my concern for you,
or my pride for you,
whenever I do (worry)
I go wayward,
I jump,
I slip,
As a mad mischievous self
I walk, I jump, I slip..

Tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

Aayeee, Aaayeee, Aayeee...Matey Dearest Aayeee!! Big smileDancingPartyBig smile

Hug

Oye Sazzy,

Know you are like supremely busy, but this post would have been INCOMPLETE without your fabulous take! Embarrassed

Cant tell you how blissful I am at the moment, yet again if I may add, on revisiting "Tera Zikr" through your eyes, Matey!!
Pure unadulterated, unalloyed bliss!!!

Kya din the woh Sazzy...at the CC!!
Critics Corner aur 'humare' activities...
Am so nostalgic as I type...

Love you re...truly do...for helping me relive a slice of tera coined "Golden" RBO yet again!Embarrassed
Muaaahhh!!!

PS: Aditi, tu kahan reh gayee?? Confused
Casa se break le aur yahan aakar post karSmile
This post also needs to be seen through your eyes, di!! Embarrassed

Edited by dr.dsr - 08 May 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-mesmerised-saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@Anu...thanks re...this particular Pre-cap I remember had given me the ultimate hope for the track becos I knew if anyone could do justice to a scene where you speak with your eyes, it is KT and YM...supremely gifted actors...

@DocD..Tum bulao aur hum na aaye...aisa ho sakta hai kya??? Kya din the woh!!!??? Golden CC post Golden RBO...

@mesmerized...loved your reply...beautifully written...

dr.dsr-mesmerised-

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
How to choose and tell about one ... there are so many ...

One

I LUV U track ... shaan and khanak interaction was awesome ... The way he said to her in the balcony ... after that the way he tries to extract it out of her, saying he will help her and asks her to look into his eyes ... and then when she is almost ready to say, he stops her, saying he will leave her today but not tomorrow. After that each and every time she tries to say and goofs up, Shaan's frustrated expressions .. Haaye ... mar jaawaan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJTWue8nguM&feature=BFa&list=PL3E7588CF8C1B9AC4&index=4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SpIOktl-I&feature=related

Two
The shaan-manaoing track when Khanak is trying to manaofy angry Shaan after his engagement to Natasha ... she is trying to be his friend again, but he does not believe they are just friends! Their expressions during the travel and in the hotel everything was just so good ...

Three
Sooraj's duplicate comes in and then the support that Shaan shows to Khanak ... she falls sick ... Khanak's dependency shown during that track was too good, the way he shows his love for her the date "tera jikra hain, fikra hain... " song from gujarish ... the best song pictured on them.

Four

Pathshala scenes so many ... kaunse kaunse bolu ... the one in which Khanak shows the feel of cloth, bachon ka ehsaas and all...

Five

The first kissing scene, that was spontaneous emotion, nothing possessive, just consoling and yet so many things ... putting all her insecurities aside by that kiss!!!

Six

The first SR ...

Seven
The Honeymoon night ...

Eight
Holi scene ... the part when he fills her maang, and before that the beneath the cot scenes ... Shaan's expression were too good!

Nine
Before they agree that they are in love ... The moment when he brings her close to him and says "I LOVE ... Natasha" in her ears ... very romantic

Ten
Pregnancy track - when Khanak tries to seduce him and he tries to go near her, but is not able to go near her due to the stomach ... Their expressions were awesome ... the way Shaan had tried to adjust to get close to her was too cute!!!

Eleven
I missed one more  - then one when he goes after Khanak as she has left home and tells that Natasha has gone and they are meant to be together ... Shaan looks awesome in that scene ..

I can go on and on ... but I think these are my top 10 for now ... will add the links to the scenes from youtube later ...

Ciya ... running now... am gonan loose my job soon iske chakkar mein.

~Cheers,
Dish

dr.dsrhotchpotchRBO

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I would like to mention the scene which touched me...

It was the cafe scene where everybody is present ( Rahul, Sam, Duck, Sunny) playin spin the bottle...

That scene was somethin else! A drunk Shaan accusing his wife of infidelity, depiction of lack of trust, his devastated state, shattered soul and still wanting to believe his wife and finally becoming vocal about it was awesomely portrayed by Karan... 

YM gave an equal performance in that scene! OMG, what poise, self-restraint, no melodrama, head held high, dignity intact...I'm actually not gettin the exact words to describe the way she carried herself in that scene...It was commendable n YM was brilliant 

I had expected lot of yellin and shoutin but these two r jus outta the world

There were people in the same room but when Khanak n Shaan were talkin, it felt as if no one was there...So much is their screen presence ke baki unke samne fike pad gaye!

Their angst, insecurity, heart-break...etc. after the scene was also somethin noteworthy ( YM packin her peti n Shaan lyin unconscious on the road)

Beautiful scene!

Edited by rockingneha - 09 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-mesmerised-hotchpotchRBOsweetsute

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Hello Friends,

A lovely thread to go into a Nostalgic drive  ...

without any further Ado ...let me state mine

To Me the best scene  would be the Pre ILU Scene  ...Shaan sitting all alone in a chair with his Taanpura [Guitar] in another chair  ...half his face turned towards light, while the other half remain in darkness, hinting at  some deeply  wounding incident or memory associated with the guitar ..which is in darkness too ..The hurt and anger in Shaan's eyes..the longing of Shaan  to play  the Guitar but  held back by bitter memories..Half his face facing the bright future, happiness as represented by Khanak while the other half of his face in darkness, held by the bitterness and the past 

On the other Side, The confusion, trepidation and breathlessness of Khanak as she is trying to   shore up her courage to say "I Love You "   ..and then her resolution to say the Magical Word ...and just then Shaan's face turns full tilt towards Light ...THAT was a magical moment for me ...

And here in Khanak's world , The slow gathering of nerves ,and fading of  shyness and fear  to be replaced by a radiance as she draws on her love for Shaan, ..was simply superb ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrdishbhan-mesmerised-hotchpotchRBOsweetsute

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
for me the one which stand out is the confrontation shanak have in there bed room after the engagement with natasha that was really well emoted by both and them when she comes to the kitchen and thinks whts happend and throws every thing yashu was outstanding there loved that phase of the show

the second sr no words nothing but only expression which made that scene looks so amazing both the at par with each other in there acting every single moment was so well captured by the camera only yasharan could have carried such scene off no one would even dare doing it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-mesmerised-hotchpotchRBO

Go to top