Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How to choose and tell about one ... there are so many ...

One

I LUV U track ... shaan and khanak interaction was awesome ... The way he said to her in the balcony ... after that the way he tries to extract it out of her, saying he will help her and asks her to look into his eyes ... and then when she is almost ready to say, he stops her, saying he will leave her today but not tomorrow. After that each and every time she tries to say and goofs up, Shaan's frustrated expressions .. Haaye ... mar jaawaan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJTWue8nguM&feature=BFa&list=PL3E7588CF8C1B9AC4&index=4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9SpIOktl-I&feature=related

Two
The shaan-manaoing track when Khanak is trying to manaofy angry Shaan after his engagement to Natasha ... she is trying to be his friend again, but he does not believe they are just friends! Their expressions during the travel and in the hotel everything was just so good ...

Three
Sooraj's duplicate comes in and then the support that Shaan shows to Khanak ... she falls sick ... Khanak's dependency shown during that track was too good, the way he shows his love for her the date "tera jikra hain, fikra hain... " song from gujarish ... the best song pictured on them.

Four

Pathshala scenes so many ... kaunse kaunse bolu ... the one in which Khanak shows the feel of cloth, bachon ka ehsaas and all...

Five

The first kissing scene, that was spontaneous emotion, nothing possessive, just consoling and yet so many things ... putting all her insecurities aside by that kiss!!!

Six

The first SR ...

Seven
The Honeymoon night ...

Eight
Holi scene ... the part when he fills her maang, and before that the beneath the cot scenes ... Shaan's expression were too good!

Nine
Before they agree that they are in love ... The moment when he brings her close to him and says "I LOVE ... Natasha" in her ears ... very romantic

Ten
Pregnancy track - when Khanak tries to seduce him and he tries to go near her, but is not able to go near her due to the stomach ... Their expressions were awesome ... the way Shaan had tried to adjust to get close to her was too cute!!!

Eleven
I missed one more  - then one when he goes after Khanak as she has left home and tells that Natasha has gone and they are meant to be together ... Shaan looks awesome in that scene ..

I can go on and on ... but I think these are my top 10 for now ... will add the links to the scenes from youtube later ...

Ciya ... running now... am gonan loose my job soon iske chakkar mein.

~Cheers,
Dish

nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like to mention the scene which touched me...

It was the cafe scene where everybody is present ( Rahul, Sam, Duck, Sunny) playin spin the bottle...

That scene was somethin else! A drunk Shaan accusing his wife of infidelity, depiction of lack of trust, his devastated state, shattered soul and still wanting to believe his wife and finally becoming vocal about it was awesomely portrayed by Karan... 

YM gave an equal performance in that scene! OMG, what poise, self-restraint, no melodrama, head held high, dignity intact...I'm actually not gettin the exact words to describe the way she carried herself in that scene...It was commendable n YM was brilliant 

I had expected lot of yellin and shoutin but these two r jus outta the world

There were people in the same room but when Khanak n Shaan were talkin, it felt as if no one was there...So much is their screen presence ke baki unke samne fike pad gaye!

Their angst, insecurity, heart-break...etc. after the scene was also somethin noteworthy ( YM packin her peti n Shaan lyin unconscious on the road)

Beautiful scene!
Edited by rockingneha - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Hello Friends,

A lovely thread to go into a Nostalgic drive  ...

without any further Ado ...let me state mine

To Me the best scene  would be the Pre ILU Scene  ...Shaan sitting all alone in a chair with his Taanpura [Guitar] in another chair  ...half his face turned towards light, while the other half remain in darkness, hinting at  some deeply  wounding incident or memory associated with the guitar ..which is in darkness too ..The hurt and anger in Shaan's eyes..the longing of Shaan  to play  the Guitar but  held back by bitter memories..Half his face facing the bright future, happiness as represented by Khanak while the other half of his face in darkness, held by the bitterness and the past 

On the other Side, The confusion, trepidation and breathlessness of Khanak as she is trying to   shore up her courage to say "I Love You "   ..and then her resolution to say the Magical Word ...and just then Shaan's face turns full tilt towards Light ...THAT was a magical moment for me ...

And here in Khanak's world , The slow gathering of nerves ,and fading of  shyness and fear  to be replaced by a radiance as she draws on her love for Shaan, ..was simply superb ..

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for me the one which stand out is the confrontation shanak have in there bed room after the engagement with natasha that was really well emoted by both and them when she comes to the kitchen and thinks whts happend and throws every thing yashu was outstanding there loved that phase of the show

the second sr no words nothing but only expression which made that scene looks so amazing both the at par with each other in there acting every single moment was so well captured by the camera only yasharan could have carried such scene off no one would even dare doing it
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love all the moments mentioned above...
Recent n probably the last emotional moment...
Before suhagraat no-2...
Shaans searchin for Khanak everywhere... N finally sittin disappointed n recalling all his moments with khanak...
askin those eagle gang ppl like a small kid..."plz bata do yaar khanak kaha hai... Do dino se mai usse theek se mila bhi nahi hu... abhi sach me bahut miss kar raha hu use..
N shaan's dialog "mai kitne bhi nashe me kyu n hu... khanak ki jagah koi nahi le sakta... Kyu ki khanak ki jagah yahaa... mere dil me hai..."
Later when he comes back to his room disappointed n guilty...
n finds Khanak n trying 2 speak 2 her... But she does not allow him to do that... since she hs already forgiven him...
Shanak's confessions with each other...
Shaan telling Khanak how he felt bad when she was dancing b/w other men...
N his being sorry for leavin her at the club...
N the  emotional dialogs that follows...
Khanak's saying "ab aap ke saath hoo... aapke baaho me... yahaa kabhi bura nahi lagta..."
So sweet...
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi1989

for me the one which stand out is the confrontation shanak have in there bed room after the engagement with natasha that was really well emoted by both and them when she comes to the kitchen and thinks whts happend and throws every thing yashu was outstanding there loved that phase of the show

wow...
Fab acting by Yashu...
i hv neva seen some1 performing that way...
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Thanks Vaish, Doc D and saaz for appreciating! *hugs*

@Saaz: Beautiful post! Always wanted to know the translation to the song, and your post did that perfectly so thanks. Now knowing what the words mean, the scene is taken to another level!

@Dyo: Thank you once again for appreciating (all) my posts! Love the 'cosmically connected critique soul-sister' tag, has a ring to it - even though my style of critiquing is nowhere near as eloquent as yours! 😳
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Dish...Thanks, Dearie for that lovely list...Enjoyed revisiting all those ShaNak moments...😍
Especially loved your interpretation of the first ShaNak kiss πŸ‘...it sure was just one moment of intimacy enough to put all doubts, fears, insecurities to rest!! ⭐️ Do update the the list with the You Tube links...

@Neha...πŸ€— Sweets!! So good to hear from you! πŸ˜ƒ
Absolutely LOVE your choice...and what a beautiful write-up of the scene!! πŸ‘
Truly, KT and Yashu outdid themselves in that scene...could have so easily gone OTT, but the kind of restraint shown...splendid!!! ⭐️
Lots of WoW moments were on display even before the actual showdown...Khanak in white, at home, trying to read Shaan's mind...the unsurity, the hesitancy of Khanak's mind...superlatively captured by Yashu!! And, Shaan...a broken man...completely devastated! Still get gooseflesh as I reminsce about KTs superlative "Chahe jitna bhi kisi se pyaar kar lo, kam hi padh jata hai!!" ⭐️

@Tanthya...Absolutely loved going through your post...and your choice of scene, completely hatke...but yes, completely nuanced!! πŸ‘
Remember vividly Shaan and Khanak fighting their own 'battles' before the all-important 'confession'!
And, the moments, immediately during and after the ILU moment...nothing short of a masterpiece, really!
The will-she-wont she expressions by Shaan...the 'Yes! I will do it...for, the love of my life, I will!" look by Khanak...to the final expressions of complete bliss when those 3 magical words are uttered, with the frame freezing on KT and Yashu's faces...WOW raised to the power of infinity!! ⭐️

@Jyothi...Thanks, Sweets for posting! 😊 Absolutely loved SR 2 as well...wonderfully restrained acting with several noteworthy nuanced moments on display by KT and Yashu! πŸ‘

@hotchpotch...Have been wanting to tell  you this since very long...your NASA wala line is just BRILLIANT ⭐️ Yep! I too love some lovely nuanced moments in that scene...when Shaan enters that room, is actually talking to Khanak, but does so by an 'action-reaction' in the mirrorπŸ‘...followed by the 'rose' moment! Lovely it was!!😍 And, as you rightly said, Khanak's "yahan kabhi bura nahin lagta" was a nice touch! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Aysha...Glad you liked the 'critique soul-sister' tag! 😳 That was the only think I could think of, when I read your eloquent post, Madam!😊 *Hugs* to you re...Muaahhh!!

aditee thumbnail
Doc D

My all time favorite KT  emoting glory is the post engagement pinning her against the wall scene.

Havent seen any Bollywood actor perform it with such finesse

Havent seen any Bollywood actor look that incredibly good either. 

I wont even compare to the TV actors.
He was miles ahead in that. 

I have loved him in each and every one of his spontaneous flirtatious scenes. I have loved him in all off his intense eye locks. 
I love his scene by the auto when he goes to get her.
I love the scene before that with Tashu in the paathshala
I love the scene when Khanak walks into his office 
I love the scene when he interrupts Hetal and Mangal
I love every interaction in the bedroom
I loved the way he looked at her when she tucks her mangal sootra at the dining table. 
I loved the way he straightened it after the goons accost her
I loved the way he smiles in the Iktara song.

Except for the red vest, suhaag raat book, the theme of which was the lowest of lows on the show. Worse than MMS.
Those and the various SRK and Sallu impersonations.

That is why I firmly believe his SRK impersonation of today is basically "having some fun at the expense of his fans"
Its like he is looking at the mirror and making faces!

He used to be the rarest combination of immensely good looks and solid acting skills

The latter is a thing of the past now!

Such a waste of talent.

They should just let him go!
Why?
Because there is nothing left for him to do anymore

The CVs come on every two days promising more romantic🀒 ShaNak.
They just dont seem to be getting us.
All the upfront messages on SWJ's and RBO 's FB fan pages are practically worthless
The show has been this way for the past 6 months.

Maybe the show is Emmy quality and I am the only one that doesnt see the masterpiece may be?!πŸ˜•
One of us has to be wrong.

It cant be the Channel or the CVs so its gotta be me!

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

@hotchpotch...Have been wanting to tell  you this since very long...your NASA wala line is just BRILLIANT ⭐️ Yep! I too love some lovely nuanced moments in that scene...when Shaan enters that room, is actually talking to Khanak, but does so by an 'action-reaction' in the mirrorπŸ‘...followed by the 'rose' moment! Lovely it was!!😍 And, as you rightly said, Khanak's "yahan kabhi bura nahin lagta" was a nice touch! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

oh...Thank you soo much...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Yasharan chemistry is like the bestest...Star
By the way my real name is Disha...😊😊😊