Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Deepu, Shriya, Vaish, Varsha, Anu, Tora
Thanks so so much for liking the post, Dearies!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Deepu...totally agree ke is scene main KT-Yashu ne bakhoobi apne uljhan ko darshaya tha!

Shriya...Love the moment you described...Shaan's intense look with those myriad emotions, and Yashu's painful smile in response! πŸ‘

Vaish...πŸ€— Completely right you are, Madam! When it comes to subtle yet strong portrayal of emotions, KT-Yashu just take the cake!

Anu...Am glad you pointed out the kitchen scene that followed the morning after! Totally loved your take on it being the logical conclusion to the "Tera Zikr Hai" scene!πŸ‘
KT in white looked absolutely divine! 😳 So many WoW moments there...the uneasy calm between the both of them...the two addressing each other together, at the same point!!...and then, the moments by the wash basin...Understated and Beautiful!!!
So true you are Anu, about KT and his 'moist eyes'! So absolutely true!! KT is something else when it comes to 'eyes'... His eyes are truly his greatest arsenal!! ⭐️

Tora...KT-Yashu, without a trace of doubt, have an amazing range! Even their comic scenes are so classy!! In scenes, which can so easily go OTT, they are wonderfully restrained!
The CLASSIC "Bell Bajao" πŸ˜† scene...the "Tum Party organise kar rahi ho ya pravachan" πŸ€£ scene in the paathshaala...to their recent "Kill me!"-mock crying epidsode...job, very well done! πŸ‘

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great post Doc, I agree with you , it was indeed an array of emotions!πŸ˜ƒ
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Another beautiful post Doc D! πŸ‘

Tera Zikr Hai was most definately all that you said - subtle, understated, yet extremely powerful. KT/YM outdid themselves!

I too agree with Anu. When i finished reading your post, the scene that immediately sprang to mind was the kitchen scene, post Tera Zikr Hai. What a beautiful scene it was!

Begins with both desperately wanting to share the burden of the Sunny secret, yet afraid of how the other will take it. The hesitation, Shantanu saying he wants to spend every moment with her, Khanak not understanding what's brought this serious behaviour on, both building up the courage to say something and then... both start speaking at once! A couple in sync if ever i've seen one.

Love that scene from beginning to end. Their small smiles, his heartfelt dialogues, the concern on his face when she cuts her finger, their silent interaction by the sink... *sigh* Though it finishes with the physical comfort of a hug, their eyes and expressions tell the audience of their inner turmoil. For me that scene was played out beautifully by KT and YM as once again they were subtle, restrained but very powerful!

Like the scene mentioned above, to portray a range of emotions whilst using only a few words is extremely difficult to do, but to get across to the audience exactly what you are feeling at that second in time is another ball game all together! And these two do it with such ease and conviction that one tends to forget that Shaan and Khanak are fictional characters...talent like that is hard to ignore!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Tera Zikr Hai was most definately all that you said - subtle, understated, yet extremely powerful. KT/YM outdid themselves!

I too agree with Anu. When i finished reading your post, the scene that immediately sprang to mind was the kitchen scene, post Tera Zikr Hai. What a beautiful scene it was!

Begins with both desperately wanting to share the burden of the Sunny secret, yet afraid of how the other will take it. The hesitation, Shantanu saying he wants to spend every moment with her, Khanak not understanding what's brought this serious behaviour on, both building up the courage to say something and then... both start speaking at once! A couple in sync if ever i've seen one.

Love that scene from beginning to end. Their small smiles, his heartfelt dialogues, the concern on his face when she cuts her finger, their silent interaction by the sink... *sigh* Though it finishes with the physical comfort of a hug, their eyes and expressions tell the audience of their inner turmoil. For me that scene was played out beautifully by KT and YM as once again they were subtle, restrained but very powerful!

Like the scene mentioned above, to portray a range of emotions whilst using only a few words is extremely difficult to do, but to get across to the audience exactly what you are feeling at that second in time is another ball game all together! And these two do it with such ease and conviction that one tends to forget that Shaan and Khanak are fictional characters...talent like that is hard to ignore!

Ayesha,
@ bold   Spot On!

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Despite the crazy shyte I am dealing with in my hurried nonsensical life...if there is one person, I can never refuse it is you...my dearest DocD...to me you represent the ultimate shanak fan...and for you I am reproducing the hopes I had from that very precap...I am reproducing my post and the translation...the shanak from that precap...has stayed and shall stay with me forever...Shaan the ever loving and concerned for her, husband...and Khanak as the poised and concerened for him, wife... This song is one of my favorite contemorary ghazals and Shanak have immortalized it forme...music is the heart of my soul and KT and YM shall ever stay there whenever I hum this song...

As you know, this precap and Shanak inspired me to write my first SS- banwra Mann...

thanks DocD...for you...for those interested, the post..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1589380

For me this ghazal/song in the PRECAP and now the DATE could possibly show the direction of this track...

Other than the fact that I shall actually miss the scene since I wont be around during telecast, I love love the song...its simplistic lines and the deep emotions it evokes gives a feeling of selflessness of the protaganist and to think Shaan shall be thinking these lines for Khanak potentially means that this track shall be about Shaan selfless concern for Khanak...A TRACK THAT I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR...as always while hoping CVs don't dissappoint...here is the song with my translations...i may have missed a word or two ,,borrowed some from the net...but the essence hopefully is still there...

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Mehekta hoon, Behekta hoon, Chehekta hoon 

Is it the mere mention of you,
or your fragrance
whenever I do (mention)
I smell good, I get intoxicated, I light up..

Sholon ki tarah
Khusbuon mein dehekta hu
Behekta hu, Mehekta hu

Like fire,
I am inflammed in (your) scent,
I get intoxicated, I smell good..

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Mehekta hoon Behekta hoon Chehekta hoon 

Teri fikr hai,
Ya fakr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Machalta hoon,
Uchhalta hoon 
Phisalta hoon
Pagal ki tarah, mastiyon mein
Tehelta hoon, Uchhalta hun, Fisalta hoon

Is it my concern for you,
or my pride for you,
whenever I do (worry)
I go wayward,
I jump,
I slip,
As a mad mischievous self
I walk, I jump, I slip..

Tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

dr.dsr thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Ayshaaa!!

πŸ€—

Welcome aboard!! My cosmically connected critique soul-sister!!!πŸ˜ƒ

What a beautiful description of the 'culmination' to the "Tera Zikr Hai" sequence...Loved reliving it through your eyes!! πŸ‘

Words completely fail me whenever I reminsce about the potential of these two...
Am not entirely sure if they are even aware of the brilliance they create on screen...
Little wonder, then, that they have managed to transcend boundaries, and touch our hearts...in a sense KT-Yashu and their seamless talent is a haven, where we converge...our thoughts , and may I add, talent culminates...
What an incredible feat, really to accomplish by two actors by the sheer merit of their craft! ⭐️

Anu80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

Despite the crazy shyte I am dealing with in my hurried nonsensical life...if there is one person, I can never refuse it is you...my dearest DocD...to me you represent the ultimate shanak fan...and for you I am reproducing the hopes I had from that very precap...I am reproducing my post and the translation...the shanak from that precap...has stayed and shall stay with me forever...Shaan the ever loving and concerned for her, husband...and Khanak as the poised and concerened for him, wife... This song is one of my favorite contemorary ghazals and Shanak have immortalized it forme...music is the heart of my soul and KT and YM shall ever stay there whenever I hum this song...

As you know, this precap and Shanak inspired me to write my first SS- banwra Mann...

For me this ghazal/song in the PRECAP and now the DATE could possibly show the direction of this track...

Other than the fact that I shall actually miss the scene since I wont be around during telecast, I love love the song...its simplistic lines and the deep emotions it evokes gives a feeling of selflessness of the protaganist and to think Shaan shall be thinking these lines for Khanak potentially means that this track shall be about Shaan selfless concern for Khanak...A TRACK THAT I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR...as always while hoping CVs don't dissappoint...here is the song with my translations...i may have missed a word or two ,,borrowed some from the net...but the essence hopefully is still there...

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

or your fragrance
whenever I do (mention)

Sholon ki tarah
Khusbuon mein dehekta hu
Behekta hu, Mehekta hu

Like fire,

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

Teri fikr hai,
Ya fakr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Machalta hoon,
Uchhalta hoon 
Phisalta hoon

or my pride for you,
whenever I do (worry)
I go wayward,
I jump,
I slip,
I walk, I jump, I slip..

Tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

I was really waiting for this comment. This post wouldn't have been completed without your comments!!
dr.dsr thumbnail
@adventure_gurl: Thanks much for enjoying the post! And, yes...an array of emotions, indeed!! πŸ‘

@Vaish: Completely second your thoughts on Aysha's post! πŸ‘πŸΌ
To be able to portray so much through so little is no mean feat!
Hence, no surprise really that KT-Yashu are our anmol ratan! πŸ˜ƒ
dr.dsr thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

or your fragrance
whenever I do (mention)

Sholon ki tarah
Khusbuon mein dehekta hu
Behekta hu, Mehekta hu

Like fire,

Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

Teri fikr hai,
Ya fakr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 
Machalta hoon,
Uchhalta hoon 
Phisalta hoon

or my pride for you,
whenever I do (worry)
I go wayward,
I jump,
I slip,
I walk, I jump, I slip..

Tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon 

Aayeee, Aaayeee, Aayeee...Matey Dearest Aayeee!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—

Oye Sazzy,

Know you are like supremely busy, but this post would have been INCOMPLETE without your fabulous take! 😳

Cant tell you how blissful I am at the moment, yet again if I may add, on revisiting "Tera Zikr" through your eyes, Matey!!
Pure unadulterated, unalloyed bliss!!!

Kya din the woh Sazzy...at the CC!!
Critics Corner aur 'humare' activities...
Am so nostalgic as I type...

Love you re...truly do...for helping me relive a slice of tera coined "Golden" RBO yet again!😳
Muaaahhh!!!

PS: Aditi, tu kahan reh gayee?? πŸ˜•
Casa se break le aur yahan aakar post kar😊
This post also needs to be seen through your eyes, di!! 😳

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anu...thanks re...this particular Pre-cap I remember had given me the ultimate hope for the track becos I knew if anyone could do justice to a scene where you speak with your eyes, it is KT and YM...supremely gifted actors...

@DocD..Tum bulao aur hum na aaye...aisa ho sakta hai kya??? Kya din the woh!!!??? Golden CC post Golden RBO...

@mesmerized...loved your reply...beautifully written...