Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
haha lol koolchick..exactly. That's why I liked Shilpa better in Life in a metro. It's not really Rani's fault, the script was crappy and unrealistic...I just couldn't warm up to the characters or the film of KANK.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
naseerudin shah in masoom 
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Bollywood doesn't produce such films much.I can not remember more than two films showing adultery.Bollywood audience can not accept EMA.

My vote goes to Priyanka Chopra from Aitraaz.

in tht case i dont think u haven't seen much bolly movies chch...sch schπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Glee

naseerudin shah in masoom 

Oh yes, I actually saw this on Zeetv in the daytimeπŸ˜† Very beautifully acted film
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

Its Deepa Sahi who played MAMA MEMSAAB...boldest movie of bollywood...yet so underrated and no one speaks abt it...

though i neevr understood why deepa's husband ketan so desperate to make a movie on the novel madam bovary and considering his own wife to play the part...

anyways i don't think anyone can beat her

oh yeah then there was this erotic. mallika sherawat in murder...but she wasn't classy as Deepa..deepika is a great actress...pity she left bollywood so soon

*Maya.😊

yep. i'm the new proof reader πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
has anyone seen Arth?? with Shabana Azmi.. that is really good moive and its based on infidelity.

Shabana's done two movies on infidelity back to back..Arth (1982) and Massom(1983) and her surname in both movies is malhotra.😲
Edited by Glee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Kate Winslet was magnificent in Little Children. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Excellent & exquisite movie. Good script & acting.
Originally posted by: Glee

has anyone seen Arth?? with Shabana Azmi.. that is really good moive and its based on infidelity.

Shabana's done two movies on infidelity back to back..Arth (1982) and Massom(1983) and her surname in both movies is malhotra.😲

i love that movie, esp. the songs.😊

Originally posted by: mogliF21

*Maya.😊

yep. i'm the new proof reader πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MAMA memsaab...i m inaging it extremely funny🀣 yup she was the mamma of all the men in the movie...got them all troubled after her deathπŸ˜‰ Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago