Who has made the best use of their TALENT?

Posted: 12 years ago
😃😃😃  TALENT, a word that comes to my mind often.  Does that even apply to stars in Bollywood these days?  Who is making the best use of their TALENT and taking full advantage of it?  I think out of the new generation, RANBIR, ANUSHKA, DEEPIKA (to a certain extent), IMRAN (to a certain extent), etc. are coming out with good performances that are making people notice.  However, who is not making the best use of their talent?  SONAM and KATRINA are the two best examples of that.  They need to step up their game and fast!  We always know PRO's like AAMIR, SALMAN, AISH, RANI, PREITY, PRIYANKA, KAREENA, HRITIK, etc. have made the best use of their TALENT in many films and roles!

So, please share your thoughts on this and let's make this thread a interesting topic of discussion please!!!

👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ranbir - Imran

i dnt consider any1 as a ACTOR yet... dey hvn't even used dere voice properly... just surviving on 3 things [Good Luks, Solid Family, MEDIA Promotion]...

If u can See... 

1. SUNNY DEOL in his 7th year in Bollywood gave a magnificient Performance in "GHAYAL"... The Dialouges... The Macho Star...

2. Madhuri Dixit = 4th Year = TeZaab --=== Mohini Still a RAGE

3. Aamir Khan = 4th year = Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander ===== Pehla Nasha still a ChartBuster 😉

4. SRK = 2nd Year === Darr === K k k k k k kiran... Class ACT

5. Salman Khan = 2nd Year = Baaghi ==== Best College Teenager Love Story of its kind in its time 

_____________________________ PLUS

None of the above Mentioned STAR has those benefits which Ranbir - Imran have in these times...

1. Film Promotion at Wider Scale with = INTERNET Also : Facebook, Twitter
2. Advance Techniques of Film Making

like dis... THEY are BIG NAMES now... FUTURE STARS... but still dey hve 2 prove their ACTING ABILITIES...

In my VIEW 😃
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actresss - PRIYANKA for sure! She's doing great films like Fashion, WYR and Saat Khoon Maaf!

Actor - SRK with My Name is Khan and Ranbir with Wake Up Sid and Rockstar and Barfee.

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Actresss - PRIYANKA for sure! She's doing great films like Fashion, WYR and Saat Khoon Maaf!

Actor - SRK with My Name is Khan and Ranbir with Wake Up Sid and Rockstar and Barfee.

Now, this is a topic where you can be hard on your favorite.  And this is a sincere question KatForeva, what will it take for Katrina to make the best use of her talent?  Do you think YRF can do that?  😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ranbir Kapoor definitely with Wake Up Sid and Rocket Singh.

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: goneforever

Now, this is a topic where you can be hard on your favorite.  And this is a sincere question KatForeva, what will it take for Katrina to make the best use of her talent?  Do you think YRF can do that?  😊

I think Kat has already shown her talent. With films like HDKG, Namastey London, New York and Raajneeti. And yes she will definitelt rock in Kabir's next because Kabir also directed NY and Kat was perfect in it. But why she doesn't get as many films that show her talent as per say Priyanka or Kareena get? I think because she has so many films like SIK, Welcome, DDD, TMK that directors just use her for a prop
Now what type of TALENT are we talking about here?

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

anything that relates to acting in some way, where these stars have showed some sparks of brilliance or an effort in relating to the characters which are portrayed onscreen.  Does that help?  😊
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

LOL.. thats wht i am wondering..😆.. for all these newbies, only one type of talent works..😆😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think currently Priyanka and Ranbir are using their talent wisely. If it works or not, sometimes it doesn't matter at least they are trying and learning from their mistakes...hopefully they know what they did wrong in films like Saat koon maaf and AA or Rocket Singh and use that to improve their performance.

Kareena used to early in the days use her talent wisely with films like Omkara, even Refugee is not your typical debut role, Chameli, and Dev. But now she is ignoring all the challenging roles. I don't mind though, because I think kareena has already proven she can do all kind of roles from bubbly characters (Geet) to characters like Dolly Mishra in Omkara.  And i think she is the most versatile actress in bollywood currently..because I believe she can excel in all the kind of roles more than other actresses.

From the new actress...I don't think Anuska is challenging herself..she is doing the same roles over and over again. I think Deepika is challenging herslef more than Anuska.

I would say Vidya is also challenging herself because she does a lot of heroine oriented films where she has a good role. But she is not challenging herself in terms of being more versatile. She needs to work on doing commerical films and improving herself in those.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago