Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

TB News- Parul talks about Mothers Day

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sunday, May 08, 2011 | 3:19:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Happy Mother's Day!!!

Popular Tellydom stars speak on the occasion of Mother's Day...

'The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness'- Honore de Balzac, author

Mothers are sweet, as they are there with us when we need; they are forgiving, as they have the strongest and the bearing heart; they are deadly, as they can read us without even looking at us.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

On this auspicious day Telly Buzz got in touch with popular television actors about their relation with their mother and about their childhood secrets that they would like to share. We also asked them what they like to cook for their mothers, if given a chance.

Let's see what they have to say!!!

Gaurav Khanna:
I do not think I have any hidden secrets that I have kept away from mom. But at the same time I was really a stubborn child and would create a huge hue and cry over toys and stuffs. But as I grew up, I realized that the relationship I share with my mother is the purest one. And today we mock about what all happened in childhood. My mother is a vegetarian and if I get a chance, I would like to make her good vegetarian food. Also she loves sweets and Gajar Ka Halwa is her favourite.
Actually, people who know me say that I am a Mama's boy, and I am happy to be tagged like that. On this occasion I would like to tell everyone to cherish all the memories you are with your parents. They are the best thing that can happen to one and I think I need not tell this in particular because everyone knows it.

Yashashri Masurkar:
My mother is my best friend and I do not think I can do anything without her knowledge. But there are times when I lose my temper on her, which I always sort out with her by saying sorry. Today if I get a chance I would like to cook whatever I have learnt because my mother always wanted me to learn cooking which I have finally started. Also I would like to buy her a cake that she likes and tell her to be with me all the time.
Today we see that many youngsters do not want to stay with their parents as they want to be free and independent. But I would like to say to them that respect your parents by all means as they are the most precious gift and love them and be with them.

Karan Wahi
As a child I was really scared of my mother as she was the Vice Principal of the school where I studied and she is still. Thus, I was very bad at hiding anything from my mother. She was literally a terror and because of this whenever I get irritated, I used to take that on my dad because I think that I can overpower him in that matter as he just walks off. And if at all I take on mom, I have always said sorry to her because everyone in the family knows that it is a lost battle with her. But today I realize that it is all because of our parents we have reached where we are today and whatever wrong you do, they will always be there to support you. They are the best gifts you can get.
If I get a chance, I would like to cook Rajma Chaval for her because I love it. She basically loves Kashmiri food which is really yummy and I dare not try it. It's very difficult to make it yummy and I do not want to spoil my mother's taste.

Ragini Khanna:
I am really transparent with my mother and I do not think that I can ever hide anything from her. But simultaneously there were times when I used to get irritated, but never had I lost temper on her. Today if I get a chance I would like to cook her favourite, Bhindi and arhar ke dal.
Today is Mother's Day, but I would like to say that do not wait for a special day to love your parents as all round the year you should respect and love them.

Vishal Singh:
Today I would like to share a childhood secret with my mother. Whenever I used to say that I did not get my unit test papers, I actually had got it and used to either burn on the gas stove or to hide it somewhere. There have been instances when I had got 7/100 in maths and I was really scared to tell her.  She always used to beat me a lot, and because of this it was always dad to whom I would tell all my grievances. She always had three conditions whenever she is angry; first to raise both my hands so that i don't stop her, second I should not cry out loud and the third is I should run away as and when she starts beating; three impossible things to do especially when your mother is angry. But today I miss her a lot and if I get a chance, I would like to make her Pulao and Khichdi because she taught me to cook them and I do not know anything other than that.

Parul Chauhan:
Actually I am the spoilt child of my mother because when my brother and I used to fight, he used to fall prey for it. She encouraged me a lot to reach where I am today in spite of us belonging to a small town, where even wearing jeans is considered a big deal. She has never stopped me or questioned me to go ahead.
Actually I never lose temper on my mother because she is like my child now and she is very emotional. Sometimes she might get the thought that as her children have grown up and started earning, they have are in a better position than her. She is very sentimental in that regard. Today I would like to say to her that I understand her from her eyes, what she wants to convey to me. And I would like to say to all that today people tend to forget the way they have reached where they are. Whatever you are today, do not forget your parents as they are the ones who will always be there with you. They deserve your respect and love.

Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Happy Mothers Day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww... So sweet parul...
Whatever you are
today, do not forget
your parents as they
are the ones who will
always be there with
you. They deserve your
respect and love.
She is in earth... I am happy about that.. Well said parul...