Pratigya

MKAP's boldest moments (Page 9)

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by telstra

for me the shirt scene was bold too it was the emotions portrayed thay made it bold otherwise it was a normal scene
Naz there were two parts to the shirt scene.. pls elaborate.. the bit where she takes his shirt off.. or the bit where he puts it back on.. ROFLROFL

And there was the shirt scene - in which he removes it and hands it to piyasiya ROFLROFL
darn her, will she ever quit her jobDay Dreaming...wonder if the she brag about her krishna bhaiya at her maid society union.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiYemi-IFa_umacarisma2

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

for me the shirt scene was bold too it was the emotions portrayed thay made it bold otherwise it was a normal scene
Naz there were two parts to the shirt scene.. pls elaborate.. the bit where she takes his shirt off.. or the bit where he puts it back on.. ROFLROFL

And there was the shirt scene - in which he removes it and hands it to piyasiya ROFLROFL
darn her, will she ever quit her jobDay Dreaming...wonder if the she brag about her krishna bhaiya at her maid society union.

OMG... I'm in spits Mia :haha::haha::haha:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDbabithajMERARAIcarisma2

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Yemi... Hug missed u some what... Ok, for me Bold moment is Our Kriya's SR... Anyday... It was so very sensible and at the same timw Exotic...

Yes the SR... was unmentionably the boldest moment, and out ofleague...Nicelyfollowed with the morning after scene. Baba walking down the stairs half nanga... Turns to his father with a "KAA". Classic. ROFL
classic indeed, was just a pristine moment, the way he walked down those stairs , stop and looked at his father with a KAAROFL...wasjust priceless Day Dreaming
nt only dat,his expresions,his half opened eyes,his head raisd up astho he had conquerd the world. .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedomg!cnt explain more.rest,u fil up. .Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiYemi-IFa_umaCrAzYREDbabithajcarisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
the bold moment for me was back in the days when krishna, meet guruji at the market pretended to be one of his student, just to get info about pratzErmm...the boldest moment was went he invited himself into their house carried the veggie bag, listen to naina on the phone with pratz, he made his excuse and bolted out of there so fast.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shantataisweet_bhankiYemi-IFb2011MERARAI

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

</div><div>And there was the shirt scene - in which he removes it and hands it to piyasiya ROFLROFL

where he gave his shirt to her saying sirf shirt pehno kucho aur nahin behudi ab khush

Yes I forgot all about that one...Also at first he drinks the glass of protien, and he bangs it down ready and determined for action...
For me to watch that scene is still like Embarrassed. Hence you never see it in the VM's...EmbarrassedBut now that I know my behoodi likes it.. I'll see what i can do.
Also as i was preparing a vm on the scene where he kissed her in the kitchen.. Did it on slow motion.. and I tell you what that looks HOT!!!!! Embarrassed
omg cant wait to see that thankoo

me too me too... Carisma... waiting for tht scene in slow motion... we want to know what we discussed is right or not????

there were two kisses in there. He kissed..she moved he kissed again.
omg!dii. .jaldi jaldi vm post karo na?im dying to see datEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaCrAzYREDcarisma2

sweet_bhanki Senior Member
sweet_bhanki
sweet_bhanki

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Krishna turning up with shagun at Prof's house after hearing about Prat's engagement breaking.

Yemi-IFCrAzYREDb2011

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

the face blackening was horribly bold...nice topic Yemi!

That was unexpected for sure. Krishna slapping Prats at Havan II in front of her family and their guests.

Prats stuffing laddoo in his mouth on his birthday was daring.

Prats grabbing Takurain's hand in warning to not even think about doing slapping her again.

Komal trying to smoke Dadi and Arushi out of the house.

Yemi-IFa_umaCrAzYRED

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Peepz I'll post the VM.. when it's done.. but in the mean time did something else - for you to see...

So enjoy this...
Those who need direct link - will forward it on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziya

Go to top