Pratigya
Pratigya

MKAP's boldest moments (Page 12)

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_bhanki

Aman turning up at the Prof's house for some chai romance with Arushi whilst the rest of the family were out. Shocked
that was just cheap cheap cheap, nothing like or even close to  krishna and pratz, looking at each otherEmbarrassed...the romance in Amma live is when his wife tie raki on his arm. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiYemi-IFa_umababithaj

sweet_bhanki Senior Member
sweet_bhanki
sweet_bhanki

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia12

Aman turning up at the Prof's house for some chai romance with Arushi whilst the rest of the family were out. Shocked
that was just cheap cheap cheap, nothing like or even close to  krishna and pratz, looking at each otherEmbarrassed...the romance in Amma live is when his wife tie raki on his arm. 

Mia, NO way in hell can anyone compare these two. But the audacity of Aman to turn up and for Arushi to actually let him in. I mean they weren't even engaged then. So much for being sanskari.

Edited by sweet_bhanki - 08 May 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFAziyaCrAzYREDbabithajMERARAI

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Glad to see everyone in a good mood today. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shantataiCrAzYREDYemi-IFbabithaj

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Yemi nice post. i liked it. ya there r too many bold moments and everybody has mentioned which i thought and i think iam bit late here. but will share my thoughts also. For me the bold one was the martial rape and krishna comes to know prats is going out of town and he chases her bus and he gets into that bus and threatens Prof and that time prats questions dad and he tells her to stop talking and the way krishna gets them in his jeep and bring back them to their home and then he tells some dialogues. see this is a simple scene. but i think as a woman and a parent it is really scary in real life how u r forced to do some thing which u don;t like and the helplessness in a father how he is not able to protect his daughter and a girl who is not able to do her wish. there r lot of emotions here. but when u see krishna side he is doing it for his love. so that is another emotions. but if u think deeply it is a very complicated scene and too many emotions(ie father,daughter, a love emotions) r there. but cv took that boldness to show that. for me it is a touching and even bold scene.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiYemi-IFAziyaCrAzYREDbabithajpooja-menon

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

that was bold... bad Dead ... not something you would expect a "well brought up boy / girl well acquinted with moral values" to do.

in comparison, KP courtship had a lot more innocence than Arushi could ever portray considering that she is supposed to be the youngest member from a sheltered family being duped by a more sophisticated & suave lawyer...

Looking back, I feel that the missing ingredient that would have earned her a bit of sympathy was naivete.

If they has asked her to played that track with a inexperienced wide eyed, giddy modesty instead of a know-it-all worldly woman maybe the CVs would have had an easier time salvaging her character...

Anywhooo let me not spoil my mood ... back to my KriYa Embarrassed LOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 08 May 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankia_umaAziyaCrAzYREDbabithajhussainramso

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

that was bold... bad Dead ... not something you would expect a "well brought up boy / girl well acquinted with moral values" to do.

in comparison, KP courtship had a lot more innocence than Arushi could ever portray considering that she is supposed to be the youngest member from a sheltered family being duped by a more sophisticated & suave lawyer...

Looking back, I feel that the missing ingredient that would have earned her a bit of sympathy was naivete.

If they has asked her to played that track with a wide eyed, giddy modesty instead of a know-it-all worldly woman maybe the CVs would have had an easier time salvaging her character...

Anywhooo let me not spoil my mood ... back to my KriYa Embarrassed LOL
We'll always be safe there... be in Kriya land forever...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFAziyaCrAzYRED

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

<font color="#0000ff">that was just cheap cheap cheap</font>, nothing like or even close to krishna and pratz, looking at each otherEmbarrassed...the romance in Amma live is when his wife tie raki on his arm.

</div>
<div>

that was bold... bad Dead... not something you would expect a"well brought up boy / girl wellacquintedwith moral values" to do.

in comparison, KP courtship had a lot more innocence than Arushi could ever portray considering that sheis supposed to be the youngest member from a sheltered family being duped by a more sophisticated & suave lawyer...

Looking back, I feel thatthe missingingredient that would have earned her a bit of sympathy was naivete.

If they has askedher to played that track with a inexperiencedwide eyed, giddy modestyinstead of a know-it-all worldly woman maybe the CVs would have had an easier time salvaging her character...

Anywhooo let me not spoil my mood ... back to my KriYa EmbarrassedLOL
bt wen did we deviate frm KriYa?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFbabithaj

Yemi-IF IF-Rockerz
Yemi-IF
Yemi-IF

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

bt wen did we deviate frm KriYa?Embarrassed

LOL Clap

well, ... not all bold moments had to do with KriYa EmbarrassedROFL