Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yemi nice post. i liked it. ya there r too many bold moments and everybody has mentioned which i thought and i think iam bit late here. but will share my thoughts also. For me the bold one was the martial rape and krishna comes to know prats is going out of town and he chases her bus and he gets into that bus and threatens Prof and that time prats questions dad and he tells her to stop talking and the way krishna gets them in his jeep and bring back them to their home and then he tells some dialogues. see this is a simple scene. but i think as a woman and a parent it is really scary in real life how u r forced to do some thing which u don;t like and the helplessness in a father how he is not able to protect his daughter and a girl who is not able to do her wish. there r lot of emotions here. but when u see krishna side he is doing it for his love. so that is another emotions. but if u think deeply it is a very complicated scene and too many emotions(ie father,daughter, a love emotions) r there. but cv took that boldness to show that. for me it is a touching and even bold scene.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

that was just cheap cheap cheap, nothing like or even close to  krishna and pratz, looking at each other😳...the romance in Amma live is when his wife tie raki on his arm. 

that was bold... bad 🀒 ... not something you would expect a "well brought up boy / girl well acquinted with moral values" to do.

in comparison, KP courtship had a lot more innocence than Arushi could ever portray considering that she is supposed to be the youngest member from a sheltered family being duped by a more sophisticated & suave lawyer...

Looking back, I feel that the missing ingredient that would have earned her a bit of sympathy was naivete.

If they has asked her to played that track with a inexperienced wide eyed, giddy modesty instead of a know-it-all worldly woman maybe the CVs would have had an easier time salvaging her character...

Anywhooo let me not spoil my mood ... back to my KriYa 😳 πŸ˜†
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

that was bold... bad 🀒 ... not something you would expect a "well brought up boy / girl well acquinted with moral values" to do.

in comparison, KP courtship had a lot more innocence than Arushi could ever portray considering that she is supposed to be the youngest member from a sheltered family being duped by a more sophisticated & suave lawyer...

Looking back, I feel that the missing ingredient that would have earned her a bit of sympathy was naivete.

If they has asked her to played that track with a wide eyed, giddy modesty instead of a know-it-all worldly woman maybe the CVs would have had an easier time salvaging her character...

Anywhooo let me not spoil my mood ... back to my KriYa 😳 πŸ˜†

We'll always be safe there... be in Kriya land forever...😳😳😳
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

</div>
<div>

that was bold... bad 🀒... not something you would expect a"well brought up boy / girl wellacquintedwith moral values" to do.

in comparison, KP courtship had a lot more innocence than Arushi could ever portray considering that sheis supposed to be the youngest member from a sheltered family being duped by a more sophisticated & suave lawyer...

Looking back, I feel thatthe missingingredient that would have earned her a bit of sympathy was naivete.

If they has askedher to played that track with a inexperiencedwide eyed, giddy modestyinstead of a know-it-all worldly woman maybe the CVs would have had an easier time salvaging her character...

Anywhooo let me not spoil my mood ... back to my KriYa πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

bt wen did we deviate frm KriYa?😳
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

bt wen did we deviate frm KriYa?😳

πŸ˜† πŸ‘

well, ... not all bold moments had to do with KriYa Embarrassed🀣
Aziya thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ‘

well, ... not all bold moments had to do with KriYa 😳🀣

na na na. .it ws lyk cherry on cake.on d top of evry scn,a lil piece of KriYaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you Yemi..the scene that you chose...was infact bold but handled so well!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Others would be...the marital rape scene...which kind off got me hooked to this show...the scene was really hard hitting...performed brilliantly by both of them ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...The other scene was K asking P to wear his shirt...that sequence was too good...no words...yet it conveyed so much...brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

-Shakti peeping in through the washroom window to look at Arushi who was changing her sari... πŸ€’ Horribly disgusting and bold for indian TV

-Kesar's marital rape... 

K's recent dialogue to P when he demands for a kiss saying 'there are other ways to close your mouth'  πŸ˜³ quite a bold dialogue! 

and other moments include certain KriYa scenes already mentioned; green shirt scene, honeymoon bedroom scene, and the one you have posted! 

BTW, Yemi great thread!! πŸ‘

Aziya thumbnail
πŸ˜†seems lyk all KriYa scenes comes under the title "BOLD"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

πŸ˜†seems lyk all KriYa scenes comes under the title "BOLD"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

BoLd and BeAuTiFuL...indian styleπŸ˜†