MKAP's boldest moments - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice topic Yemi... Hi carisma...happy to have u back...

For me, the bathroom scene was bold..😳. never seen one before in indian TV...

also the honeymoon hotel scene .. when he tried to claim his marital rights...he was using his physical strength on her and almost forced her...  till his inner conscience / love made him stop...
Thank u so much yems fr such a refreshing n sizzling topic. .esp at ths crucial state of forum
Originally posted by mia12

classic indeed, was just a pristine moment,  the way he walked down those stairs , stop and looked at his father with a KAAROFL...was just priceless 😍
I had to keep re-winding that part..🤣
Originally posted by a_uma

Nice topic Yemi... Hi carisma...happy to have u back...

For me, the bathroom scene was bold..😳. never seen one before in indian TV...

also the honeymoon hotel scene .. when he tried to claim his marital rights...he was using his physical strength on her and almost forced her...  till his inner conscience / love made him stop...
Thanks a lot Uma.. 🤗
Originally posted by carisma2

Naz there were two parts to the shirt scene.. pls elaborate.. the bit where she takes his shirt off.. or the bit where he puts it back on.. 🤣🤣

And there was the shirt scene - in which he removes it and hands it to piyasiya 🤣🤣
darn her, will she ever quit her job😍...wonder if the she brag about her krishna bhaiya at her maid society union.

darn her, will she ever quit her job😍...wonder if the she brag about her krishna bhaiya at her maid society union.

OMG... I'm in spits Mia :haha::haha::haha:

classic indeed, was just a pristine moment, the way he walked down those stairs , stop and looked at his father with a KAA🤣...wasjust priceless 😍
nt only dat,his expresions,his half opened eyes,his head raisd up astho he had conquerd the world. .😳😳😳omg!cnt explain more.rest,u fil up. .😳
the bold moment for me was back in the days when krishna, meet guruji at the market pretended to be one of his student, just to get info about pratz🤔...the boldest moment was went he invited himself into their house carried the veggie bag, listen to naina on the phone with pratz, he made his excuse and bolted out of there so fast.
Originally posted by carisma2

there were two kisses in there. He kissed..she moved he kissed again.
omg!dii. .jaldi jaldi vm post karo na?im dying to see dat😳
Krishna turning up with shagun at Prof's house after hearing about Prat's engagement breaking.