Pratigya

MKAP's boldest moments - Page 6

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

Ummm... how about Krishna touching Prat's feet during their wedding?? Thats got to be pretty bold, right? Never seen that before.

And Prats marrying her stalker!

Arushi marrying her molester   πŸ˜² πŸ€’  bold + senseless + degrading

in a way, the Sax kids have all choosen the person they marry without any input from their parents... when you consider the setting of the serial, thats pretty bold... but the results and consequences of their choices are :scratch:
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The kriya scene on Sep 4 maha epi (shirtless) was the boldest.

Yemi-IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: b2011

The kriya scene on Sep 4 maha epi (shirtless) was the boldest.

that .  was . HOT !!!!! ☺️ πŸ˜
sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Graphically showing the abuse the women of TN have had to face was a bold move by CVs.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

Graphically showing the abuse the women of TN have had to face was a bold move by CVs.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

the best being the sequence where Amma sanctions the beating by KN that ultimately led to Kesar loosing baby # 5.

KB's face & body language when Pratigya brought her back to the house from the hospital was a very powerful & haunting image.

I know MKAP is not in the business of showing proper punishment for crimes but that is one time where someone deserved to be severely punished 😑 but they diminished the impact & potential by throwing in the footbath cocktail scene

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

me too me too... Carisma... waiting for tht scene in slow motion... we want to know what we discussed is right or not????

there were two kisses in there. He kissed..she moved he kissed again.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yemi3006

Happy Mother's day everyone πŸ€—

we've often heard MKAP described as a bold & unique show... sometimes we agree & other times we roll our eyes or shake our heads in denial.

Pesonally, I started watching the show around June 2010 so I may not have as much history to go by and this is the 1st indian serial I've followed so all those who have extensive knowledge of serials your input is much welcomed.

So lets really think back and come up with the moments when the show really lived up to this "boldness" tag ... that made you think, "WOW, you don't see that everyday on an Indial serial !!! " whether positive or negative.

For me, one of the boldest moments was this sequence from 6.00 - 8.55 in the clip below.
the subject is very much reality and both husband & wife's reactions were handled perferctly.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSqWsVJapo&feature=BFa&list=ULIVHoPrNCzHI&index=7[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Yemi!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ₯³
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the face blackening was horribly bold...nice topic Yemi!
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Yes the SR... was unmentionably the boldest moment, and out of league... Nicely followed with the morning after scene. Baba walking down the stairs half nanga... Turns to his father with a "KAA". Classic. 🀣

classic indeed, was just a pristine moment,  the way he walked down those stairs , stop and looked at his father with a KAAROFL...was just priceless 😍
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Hi Mera πŸ€— where've you been the past few days?